Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Never Detoxing

You need time away from your devices! Take a vacation from the internet and see what happens. Even if it's just for a couple hours a week. Get some fresh air, read a book or have a conversation with a friend. Without your phone or computer, you'll see the world in a new way and feel less stressed too!

Keeping alerts on. I barely get any texts anyway 😖
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Never Detoxing

You need time away from your devices! Take a vacation from the internet and see what happens. Even if it's just for a couple hours a week. Get some fresh air, read a book or have a conversation with a friend. Without your phone or computer, you'll see the world in a new way and feel less stressed too!

This isnt even an internet thing but i shkuld dtop distracting myself. Yeah taking off my technology works for a while... But if you lock me in a room with nothing but a school book and say i cant leave until im done reading it.... I will stare at the wall.
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    All of a sudden whenever i go on Discord i feel paranoid. Like I don't belong there anymore and I have no reason to be there. Honestly I'm believing it too.. I've felt like abandoning it recently.

Its okay to not go on discord, people wont hate you for it 💛
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Seriously why is everyone getting their comments awesome'd.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Oh, as for the quiz

Going Online Before Bed
    Going online before bed is a recipe for bad sleep! Turn off those screens before you dose off and you'll wake up refreshed. The light and the stress of information you could digest ( seeing a pic of your ex unexpectedly) will not lead to a peaceful night. That phone has no place in your bedtime routine!
    Everywhere i go
  • KustridarenKustridaren Posts: 21 Member
    Let's get to the page 1400 !!!
    Ver random but does anyone else get told they look like some famous person who looks nothing like them and start wondering who put tangerine in their water?
    Everywhere i go
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Ver random but does anyone else get told they look like some famous person who looks nothing like them and start wondering who put tangerine in their water?

Oh my, yes, exactly this. All the time. I don't like tangerine in water.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Oh my, yes, exactly this. All the time. I don't like tangerine in water.

Have you ever tried tangerine water? I definitely wasn't sober after that
    Everywhere i go
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Never Detoxing

Keeping alerts on. I barely get any texts anyway 😖

That’s what I got! I hardly ever use my phone besides like three hours a day and I need to turn off alerts? I think it’s broken.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

Random people coming up to me and telling me I looked like someone I’ve never heard of in my life 😆
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I've been mistaken for someone only once, last Halloween.
    unknown.png
    I've been mistaken for someone only once, last Halloween.

Who were you mistaken for?
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Random people coming up to me and telling me I looked like someone I’ve never heard of in my life 😆

I went to Kaua'i a few times and two years in a row I saw the same woman who insisted I was on the local high school swim team with her daughter. :sweat_smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

My friends grandma was like:
    "Stop saying curse words you look like xx person"
    That was probably the most illogical thing I've heard but ok 😂😂
    Everywhere i go

I went to Kaua'i a few times and two years in a row I saw the same woman who insisted I was on the local high school swim team with her daughter. :sweat_smile:

Can you even swim?
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Can you even swim?

Uh, yes?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Can you even swim?

Uh, yes?

I was just wondering, because some people can’t 🙂
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    :frowning: I live in the desert, I don't need to swim.
    unknown.png
    :frowning: I live in the desert, I don't need to swim.

It’s still worth learning 😄
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

Can you even swim?

That’s a bit rude lol.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

Can you even swim?

That’s a bit rude lol.

Frick. I didn’t mean it like that! 😔

Can you even swim?

That’s a bit rude lol.

Sounded like a question to me
    Everywhere i go
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    nani wrote: »
    All of a sudden whenever i go on Discord i feel paranoid. Like I don't belong there anymore and I have no reason to be there. Honestly I'm believing it too.. I've felt like abandoning it recently.

Its okay to not go on discord, people wont hate you for it 💛

I know. I feel like I'm acting silly though. I'm just a paranoid mess right now.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

Can you even swim?

That’s a bit rude lol.

Frick. I didn’t mean it like that! 😔

Maybe don't say 'even' like that implies she's too stupid to even know how to swim. I know you didn't mean but sometimes people read things wrongly.

And for anyone: theres nothing wrong with not knowing how to swim or how to do anything that seems simple to others. It doesn't mean you're too stupid. Love to everyone 💛 spread kindness not hate
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top