Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited February 2019
    kate38 wrote: »
    Hi. I'm new to the forum, but not the Sims. I enjoy building more than any other aspect of the game, but ive recently started a challenge, and am really enjoying that aspect. Happy to be a part of the community :)

Hello @kate38 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is great that we can enjoy building a variety of types and styles of builds in the game. and decide on colour schemes that suit the rooms. It is a special way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    I hope that your challenge continues to go well :)
    Happy simming! :)
  • GinkatyGinkaty Posts: 2 New Member
    I started playing The Sims when it first came out, and have loved it ever since. I still have Sims 2 and 3 on my computer along with 4. There are some feature of 3 in particular that I REALLY miss in 4, like being able to place lot spaces, and recoloring sim features and clothing in Create A Sim that you cannot with 4.
    Ginkaty wrote: »
    I started playing The Sims when it first came out, and have loved it ever since. I still have Sims 2 and 3 on my computer along with 4. There are some feature of 3 in particular that I REALLY miss in 4, like being able to place lot spaces, and recoloring sim features and clothing in Create A Sim that you cannot with 4.

Hello @Ginkaty :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable simming hours over the time playing , creating and building in the game. Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers and posting about your sims,
  • Simsfan1967Simsfan1967 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, I have been playing the Sims since Sims 3 came out. I've had Sims4 since it came out but just really got into playing it. While I'm enjoying Sims 4 I do find myself becoming frustrated at how slow the career progression is and how complicated it is to raise a kid. Overall It just feels like everything is so much slower except for building skills. I really miss cars and the larger worlds from Sims 3.
  • ZoraZeldaZoraZelda Posts: 29 Member
    Hai! I'm relatively new to Sims. I started playing free play until I begged my father to buy me the Sims 4 after watching SO MANY playthroughs. Almost every dollar I get from Christmas and birthday money, since I'm too young for a job, I spend on hot fries and Sims 4 packs. I really suck at building lots from the ground up but I absolutely love customizing Sims and creating backstories for them and making them fall in love and have their own families.
    Hi, I have been playing the Sims since Sims 3 came out. I've had Sims4 since it came out but just really got into playing it. While I'm enjoying Sims 4 I do find myself becoming frustrated at how slow the career progression is and how complicated it is to raise a kid. Overall It just feels like everything is so much slower except for building skills. I really miss cars and the larger worlds from Sims 3.

Hello @Simsfan1967 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 when it was released, and have had Sims 4 from when it was released also. It is great that you are now getting into more playing Sims 4.
    ZoraZelda wrote: »
    Hai! I'm relatively new to Sims. I started playing free play until I begged my father to buy me the Sims 4 after watching SO MANY playthroughs. Almost every dollar I get from Christmas and birthday money, since I'm too young for a job, I spend on hot fries and Sims 4 packs. I really suck at building lots from the ground up but I absolutely love customizing Sims and creating backstories for them and making them fall in love and have their own families.

Hello @ZoraZelda :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to simming and the forums!
    It is very kind and caring of your Dad to buy you Sims 4 <3 It is nice that you enjoy playing Sims 4 that you want to spend your Christmas and birthday money on Sims 4 packs for the game :)
    Spending time in CAS is fun! It is very special making background stories for our sims and seeing how their lives develop in our games.
  • SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    Hello, i'm SinaMegapolis. Sims 3 Player. desperately waiting for more TS4 packs. I love the Urbz and i like to casually play as werewolf sims. I also like to be a bit savvy about mods and CC
    Hello, i'm SinaMegapolis. Sims 3 Player. desperately waiting for more TS4 packs. I love the Urbz and i like to casually play as werewolf sims. I also like to be a bit savvy about mods and CC

Hello @SinaMegapolis :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy playing as werewolf sims in Sims 3. They are a great type of sim that came with Supernatural! They have their own special features and way of living their Sims lives.
  • DreamySimsDreamySims Posts: 24 Member
    Hi friends, I'm Melea! I've been playing the Sims 4 ever since late 2017 and it's a great game. I only own 3 game-packs at the moment, including GTW, City Living, and the Christmas pack. I adore CC (couldn't play without it) and I spend most of my game-time in CAS. I'm here to make some buddies and find ways to make the game even more enjoyable ♥
    "Depwa Sanewash Depla Blah"
    (You! Yes you! Go away!)
  • DreamySimsDreamySims Posts: 24 Member
    I also hear amazing things about the Sims 3, and I hope to get it someday!
    "Depwa Sanewash Depla Blah"
    (You! Yes you! Go away!)
  • AbeericAbeeric Posts: 28 Member
    Hey guys! I'm Abee! Well, Abeeric here I guess now. :-)
    I've played this game since the beginning of time.. Sims 1 all the way through 4 now. 19 years? Has it really been that long? I love all the games and all the little individual aspects each has that still keeps me playing my old neighborhoods and games along with my new game.
    I got my buddy Erwyle up there to give this game a try. He got sucked in fast. Now he has brought me to these forums for the first time in my life. I hope I've found a new home!!
    DreamySims wrote: »
    Hi friends, I'm Melea! I've been playing the Sims 4 ever since late 2017 and it's a great game. I only own 3 game-packs at the moment, including GTW, City Living, and the Christmas pack. I adore CC (couldn't play without it) and I spend most of my game-time in CAS. I'm here to make some buddies and find ways to make the game even more enjoyable ♥
    DreamySims wrote: »
    I also hear amazing things about the Sims 3, and I hope to get it someday!

Hello @DreamySims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing Sims 4 since late 2017, and are enjoying playing the game. The packs that you own are great! The three active careers that come with GTW are very enjoyable for our sims to work in and for us to go with our sims to work. It is great that are sims can live in apartments in SanMyshuno,
    It is enjoyable spending time in CAS! It is nice that we can enjoy making simversions of family and friend, or other real life people, or create our own special Sims households.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads :)
    Abeeric wrote: »
    Hey guys! I'm Abee! Well, Abeeric here I guess now. :-)
    I've played this game since the beginning of time.. Sims 1 all the way through 4 now. 19 years? Has it really been that long? I love all the games and all the little individual aspects each has that still keeps me playing my old neighborhoods and games along with my new game.
    I got my buddy Erwyle up there to give this game a try. He got plum in fast. Now he has brought me to these forums for the first time in my life. I hope I've found a new home!!

Hello @Abeeric :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. Each of the versions have their own special uniquely great features, and all are very enjoyable and fun to play!
    It is great that you encouraged you friend to play the game, and that he then brought you to the forums. You would enjoy chatting about the Sims that you have in your game.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and posting about the lives of your sims.
  • kittenwalruskittenwalrus Posts: 25 Member
    Hello! I'm kittenwalrus (and also BoredinTX, but I wanted my twitter, Origin, Simblr, and Forum name to match). I've been playing since I was 10-ish (about 14-15 years, I think.) Played all of the games PC, console and otherwise except TSM & MySims. I'm a CC-aholic and have been patiently waiting for witches for far too long. My ideal game would have the beautiful Sims of TS4, the content & worlds from TS3, the novelty of TS2, and the wacky magicalness of TS.
    edited February 2019
    Hello! I'm kittenwalrus (and also BoredinTX, but I wanted my twitter, Origin, Simblr, and Forum name to match). I've been playing since I was 10-ish (about 14-15 years, I think.) Played all of the games PC, console and otherwise except TSM & MySims. I'm a CC-aholic and have been patiently waiting for witches for far too long. My ideal game would have the beautiful Sims of TS4, the content & worlds from TS3, the novelty of TS2, and the wacky magicalness of TS.

Hello @kittenwalrus :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been playing the Sims since you were a young child, and it has been a part of your life as you were growing up. It is great that you have played nearly all the versions of the Sims, and both pc and console versions. You would have very special memories of fun times spent simming in each of the versions and platforms you have played the game on <3
    It was nice reading what would be your ideal Sims game, and how you included aspects from each of the Sims versions :)

If you would like to change your forums username, you can post a request to change the name on the activities wall of either EA_Lanna or EA_Cian
  • BunnycatmumBunnycatmum Posts: 40 Member
    Hi everyone I'm from England newly married with five gorgeous fur babies (two rabbits and three cats). Only been playing the sims since 2018 but knew of it long before then.
    Hi everyone I'm from England newly married with five gorgeous fur babies (two rabbits and three cats). Only been playing the sims since 2018 but knew of it long before then.

Hello @Bunnycatmum :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Congratulations on your marriage <3 That is very special !
    It is very nice that you have two rabbits and three cats :) They would be very special animal members of your family. If you own Cats and Dogs pack, you would be enjoying having simversions of your cats in your game. Sim cats are very cute!
  • MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    Hellow!

I mostly signed up because I'm obsessed with challenges lately and had no outlet to share my experiences with anyone but I wanted that. I've been screening through the 100 baby challenge thread mostely these days, since I'm trying to focus on that one atm. Can't wait to become a real member so I can post photos of my baby momma's adventures and of my uglytobeauty sims, the pride is real haha.

Oh and about myself, I'm 22 from Edinburgh, a librarian, haven't played the Sims for ages until the beginning of this year and now I'm obsessed all over again, just like I was obsessed with the SIMS 2 many moons ago. I stopped playing when SIMS 3 came out bc I didn't like it, and never tried the SIMS 4 until this year and now I'm obsessed, ESPECIALLY with custom content - the addiction is real. Best way to go shopping w/o using any money, my SIMS are all a bunch of gucci gays
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • ZuglyMonsterZuglyMonster Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi I am Christina. I just started playing today so I am still really confused. I don't know how to leave my house and make friends with other Sims. I don't know if I am only allowed to make one Sim. My user name is ZuglyMonster22
  • Tigger3336Tigger3336 Posts: 93 Member
    Welcome, @MaddyMcMoody ... I agree, #CC absolutely makes for an obsession & it is most definitely real! :smile: I've not done any of the challenges, rather I seem to live in my Paintshop program to create the #CC and really only venture into the game to test things. It's usually a rainy day when I actually play a family or house that I have created.
    My Gallery page: Tigger3336
    Please stop by & leave some love. <3
    Sims4Studio Creator Page: sims4studio.com/thread/16306/tigger3336-creations
    My website for FREE #CC : https://tinyurl.com/ycybbczx
    Share if you like, everyone is welcome.
    Hellow!

I mostly signed up because I'm obsessed with challenges lately and had no outlet to share my experiences with anyone but I wanted that. I've been screening through the 100 baby challenge thread mostely these days, since I'm trying to focus on that one atm. Can't wait to become a real member so I can post photos of my baby momma's adventures and of my uglytobeauty sims, the pride is real haha.

Oh and about myself, I'm 22 from Edinburgh, a librarian, haven't played the Sims for ages until the beginning of this year and now I'm obsessed all over again, just like I was obsessed with the SIMS 2 many moons ago. I stopped playing when SIMS 3 came out bc I didn't like it, and never tried the SIMS 4 until this year and now I'm obsessed, ESPECIALLY with custom content - the addiction is real. Best way to go shopping w/o using any money, my SIMS are all a bunch of gucci gays

Hello @MaddyMcMoody :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy doing Simming challenges and are currently doing the 100 baby challenge. I hope that and other challenges that you are doing in your game continue to go well. It is great that you planning to post pictures of your challenge Sims when you become a full member and can post pictures :)
    Welcome back to simming! It is great that you have returned to simming and are enjoying playing Sims 4.
    edited February 2019
    Hi I am Christina. I just started playing today so I am still really confused. I don't know how to leave my house and make friends with other Sims. I don't know if I am only allowed to make one Sim. My user name is ZuglyMonster22

Hello @ZuglyMonster :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started Sims 4 simming. Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com

You can make up to eight sims in a household.
    To leave your sims home, press the “ M” key, then that will take you a travelling screen. When you click on another lot, your sim can travel there. To have your sim travel to another world, click on the globe sign that is on the top left hand side of the travelling screen. You can then choose another world for your sim to travel to.
    This is a guide to making sims in a CAS
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/tutorials/how-to/make-a-sim.php
    You can add more sims by clicking the “ add sim” button on the bottom left hand side of the screen.
  • Bonnelycke93Bonnelycke93 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello simmers !!
    I’m Kristina, and I’ve been going at it from the sims was released. I was comepletely in love with the sims 2, then the sims 3 came and the open World was perfect for me. Now the sims 4 is here and I love that one!!! I’m so happy to be a part of the sims for so many years, and are obviously hoping for many more to come!

I hope you’re having a great day everyone!
    Hello simmers !!
    I’m Kristina, and I’ve been going at it from the sims was released. I was comepletely in love with the sims 2, then the sims 3 came and the open World was perfect for me. Now the sims 4 is here and I love that one!!! I’m so happy to be a part of the sims for so many years, and are obviously hoping for many more to come!

I hope you’re having a great day everyone!

Hello @Bonnelycke93 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1, and have enjoyed playing each version of the game. All versions of The Sims are fun to play! It is great that we can enjoy doing a variety of things in the game, from creating sims, to building homes and venues, and enjoy seeing how the lives of our sims develop in the game!
    I hope that you are having a very nice day also :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top