Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Thank you present <3

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
I have almost reached 600 followers now and thought I would thank you all by building a little park for your sims. The park is called The Palm Oasis , Its made in the dessert and is only base game for those who do not have any packs. No cc or mods. The park has toilets with showers. An easle and guitar for your creative sims. Monkey bars and a sandpit for the little ones. Grills and picnic tables and then of course the super big pool/pond to swim in :) I hope you guys enjoy it very much. I would like to thank you all for downloading and favoring my uploads, it means a lot to me <3

CSCXBud.png

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    The Palm Oasis is a very nice park for Sims to enjoy visiting! :) Thankyou for your gift <3 Congratulations on almost 600 followers :) The large pool/ pond is very nice! The rocks and plants look very nice on the edges of the water. Sims will enjoy swimming in the water. It is great that sim families can enjoy coming to the park and cooking meals on the grills to eat at the picnic tables in the outdoors air. The sandpit is great for kids to play in! Kids will also have fun playing on the monkey bars. It is nice that there is an easel for Sims to enjoy painting there in the sunshine. The tall trees look great in the park.
    Thankyou for all your uploads that you very kindly share with fellow simmers through the Gallery :)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    aww thank you Rosemow <3
    Here are three more pics :)

tyWP3vP.png

zvHGh7L.png

xh0Ce1k.png
  • CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    Awwww!! I love the little sand box!! <3<3<3
    2ynjgg8.png
    Corenren wrote: »
    Awwww!! I love the little sand box!! <3<3<3

Thank you <3 I usually use the woodenstrips as they are colourful and more down to the sand terrain, but this is basegame only so I could not LOL. Here is a pic of my usual little sandpit, this one is big for the 7 toddler challenge I did ages ago ;)

sHMYUpa.png
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    @mcrudd

I love this and it immediately made me think of a place I stayed in Borrego Springs, you haven't been there too have you?! The resemblance is uncanny <3

img_7071.jpeg
    apple-signature.png
  • DHarris1234DHarris1234 Posts: 79 Member
    very nice.....
  • ZizywaZizywa Posts: 19 Member
    That's a lovely park! Absolutely love the sandbox-idea, very creative! And congratulations on almost reaching 600 followers :)
    @mcrudd

I love this and it immediately made me think of a place I stayed in Borrego Springs, you haven't been there too have you?! The resemblance is uncanny <3

Oh wow @BluebellFlora it does look like Borrego Springs LOL, I have never heard of it though :D

very nice.....

Thank you very much :)
    Zizywa wrote: »
    That's a lovely park! Absolutely love the sandbox-idea, very creative! And congratulations on almost reaching 600 followers :)

Thank you so very much :)
  • SireniaxxSireniaxx Posts: 21 Member
    Congrats on 600! I love the park :D