Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help deciding story ideas :)

MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
Along with my first story about four human sims making it in a life of partying,criminal activities,and general adulthood. what kind of story would you be interested in seeing?The reason I ask is I'm tired of my own normal gameplay and would like to start writing again.so Ideas are needed. I would love if you voted and gave me your ideas . please tell me if they should be human or supernatural,have a pet, start with nothing or somethings,and if there is a world I should play them in(a custom world or a EA made world)

also if theres sims you would like me to download and put into the world I would be glad to do so.
to clarify once again, I am wanting something different from my normal gameplay and in order for me to do that I need feedback from you awesome guys :)
Happy Simming!♥
Post edited by MemoriiValentine on

Need help deciding story ideas :) 14 votes

A loving couple starting out on their own,with their parents in the world
0%
A Legacy
14%
LissyK9BerryCharming 2 votes
A supernatural family
28%
Hejixlisasc360Bettyboop55Sindocat 4 votes
A teen trying to find their way in life
35%
EvalenemorrillcwaddelljordandAvatarit 5 votes
Simself life
21%
MissSassyjillbgTrashmagic 3 votes
Other (please specify)
0%

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    A supernatural family
    Supernatural is the EP that sold me on TS3. I am especially fond of Witches, Werewolves and Fairies.

My second choice would be a teen trying to find their way in life. Third would be a legacy.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    @Sindocat and @lisasc360 how about a supernatural legacy? which supernatural is your favorite?
    Happy Simming!♥
    A supernatural family
    That would be nice. I like witches and werewolves myself. I've even play a genie for a short time as well. I have yet to play a vampire even though I had created 2 of them but I haven't done much with them yet... :)
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    A supernatural family
    @Sindocat and @lisasc360 how about a supernatural legacy? which supernatural is your favorite?

I like Fairies, for their auras. Witches too, though they can only really become supernatural as Teens, and it can take a while to build up their skill unless you relentlessly just grind at it all the time. Werewolves are fun, too. :D I have a mixed family, and differently mixed households with their oldest two sons.
    A supernatural family
    Sindocat wrote: »

I like Fairies, for their auras. Witches too, though they can only really become supernatural as Teens, and it can take a while to build up their skill unless you relentlessly just grind at it all the time. Werewolves are fun, too. :D I have a mixed family, and differently mixed households with their oldest two sons.

Oh yeah, fairies as well... :)
    It looks like i might have 4 stories going at once. Which would be different. What worlds would you like to see these in? Specifically the supernatural ones. Which supernatural states should i start with?
    Happy Simming!♥
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    A supernatural family
    You can go to "what happened in your game" thread. Plenty of story ideas and gameplays.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
    edited February 2019
    Working on the characters for the stories. Will probably start Simself story first,then supernatural family. no idea if they will be fairies or witches yet.

https://memoriivstories.wordpress.com
    Happy Simming!♥
    for the supernatural family,which world do you think they would go better in? Twin Towns or Northeney?
    Happy Simming!♥
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Simself life
    Why don't you do a simself story, where your simself becomes a supernatural, or falls in love with one? Then you could develop the difficulties and awesomeness, letting your simself struggle with finding the way in life... :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    A supernatural family
    Supernaturals would give you plenty of scope for your plot. You could decide to make it a love story along the lines of Romeo and Juliet, where you have a werewolf engaged to a witch and both families strongly objecting to the marriage. It doesn't have to have a sad ending but you could move it on to generation 2 where the family is a mixture of werewolves and witches all living under the same roof. Difficult to get along if they don't appreciate the others skills and talents.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
    jillbg wrote: »
    Why don't you do a simself story, where your simself becomes a supernatural, or falls in love with one? Then you could develop the difficulties and awesomeness, letting your simself struggle with finding the way in life... :)

I find that difficult because I have a boyfriend of 11 years xD I feel all sorts of bad if I make my simself fall in love with anyone else. buuuut I could start where my simself is an adult and have two kids. with the kids being teens and maybe falling in love with supernaturals :o going to play in twin towns for it
    Happy Simming!♥
    A supernatural family
    jillbg wrote: »

I find that difficult because I have a boyfriend of 11 years xD I feel all sorts of bad if I make my simself fall in love with anyone else. buuuut I could start where my simself is an adult and have two kids. with the kids being teens and maybe falling in love with supernaturals :o going to play in twin towns for it

That's me when I do any stories with my SS. I've known my hubby for 31 and 1/2 years now and we've been married for 26 and 1/2 years now. So I find it hard to allow my SS to be other Sims in my game even though I try to plan for her to be but I just can't bring myself to do it though. I did allow her once when I made a Bret Michaels sim but I ended not playing that save for too long anyhow. But even when I did that story, she didn't have my first name as I had use my middle and maiden name.