Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which type of sim player are you?

Comments

• JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Builder
    How about can I be a builder/challenger/story teller? Who very occasionally has a current household but mostly rotates through various open and ongoing challenges each with their own notebook and carefully doing each one correctly except that I get tired of the grind sometimes so I have yet to finish any particular major challenge. I have 62 game files I think all for a specific reason.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited February 2019
    Role-player
    Legacy, kinda rotational, storyteller, as well as roleplayer, which is what I picked, since I do like to play my sims, often based off my existing OCs, to act in-character.

Sidenote on "legacy": I do enjoy building large family trees from just one sim. Trees I can look back on. Great big houses started from low funds. Quite satisfying, really.
    However, I only like doing this when the rest of the town progresses at the same time. So I can't do this very often in TS4. Only when I have MCCC hanging around my game... I need that story progression.

As for rotational, I prefer to do that when nobody is aging, and no story progression is needed, and they're OC sims.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • ajarvis999ajarvis999 Posts: 15 Member
    Rotational
    I'm definitely a rotational player! I rotate from playing, to building, to making sims only, and then playing again but a new family :#
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Legacy / Family Player
    I like to play families and try to complete a few generations of the Legacy Challenge. I also like to complete Aspirations if possible.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Completionist/Challenger
    I play a legacy and with every generation I complete an aspiration and career
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Storyteller
    I mainly play stories based on challenges :) but sometimes I also build a bit :)
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Storyteller
    I am mostly a Storyteller, but I'm also a Laid Back player. :) It depends on the mood I'm in which I choose to play.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited February 2019
    Deviant
    I'm #4 through #8.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Colonist
    colonist/legacy/builder
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • NeenzNeenz Posts: 44 Member
    Laid-back
    I’m a laid back player, when I get time to play!! I’m working on a build save file at the moment and then I’m going start a new legacy game.
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Storyteller
    I'm actually all of the above, but I like writing stories about my gameplay. Currently, I'm changing lots in my worlds and adding new Sims from the Gallery.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Caitlana999Caitlana999 Posts: 4 New Member
    Builder
    I'm not really any of these tbh. I am mix between a builder and a challenge player (I am currently doing the 100 baby challenge)
  • XDelphiXDelphi Posts: 9 New Member
    Storyteller
    I kind of bounce between two main playstyles; Roleplay and storyteller. More often than not I've got a story in mind, sometimes based of characters from movies/tv shows etc and I let the Sims twist their futures from 'reality'. Alternately, playing out some kind of alter ego through a roleplay type style is a pretty fun way of living your best (or worst!) you without actually having to leave the house :smiley:
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    Role-player
    I think I'm mostly a combination of role-player/legacy/rotational, with a bit of everything else thrown in, too.
  • metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    Completionist/Challenger
    mostly a completitionist, but I'm also part woohoist/role-player
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Rotational
    Rotational but there is always a story attached to my Sims.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Legacy / Family Player
    This was a hard poll for me because I nearly always play Legacies but one of my favorite things to do is build. I probably do both equally. Rarely, I'll play my one save that aging is off and I rotate among many families and age them as I'm ready.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Builder
    I'm a builder. Gameplay can't keep me interested for more than a couple hours at a time, it's too easy, but a single idea can keep me building for a week!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • DreamySimsDreamySims Posts: 24 Member
    Laid-back
    Laid-Back. I really cannot go through a whole sim life without cheating or someone getting pregnant with 4 kids and no father/mother! I just like to spice it up a bit, k'now?
    "Depwa Sanewash Depla Blah"
    (You! Yes you! Go away!)
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Bit of a cross between rotational and storyteller. I like playing the game, spinning up a neighborhood story based on what's happening, and then altering my playstyle to flow with the story or take it different places. I've been doing that since Sims 1. :)
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    Rotational
    Once in awhile I will build if I have something in mind that I want.
  • Evalyn326Evalyn326 Posts: 167 Member
    Legacy / Family Player
    I'm a storyteller/family player. I love to create a whole family tree and all the different stories behind my sims!
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I can't vote, because I am a mixup. I am a fangirl and a storyteller. I also like to achieve some of the game goals from time to time, even though some of them are very tough.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I'm a lot of things so couldn't vote. I'm a builder, colonist, deviant, laid-back, family player, rotational, storyteller, and woohoo hound. I don't really play challenges, don't care for the party scene, I don't play legacies too much, and although I have made a Self-Sim I don't really role play with it and if anything I make my Sim do things I can't do in real life anymore like run.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    All of the above except Completionist/Challenger
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif