Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cool Witches spells / potion effects ideas

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited February 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I have some ideas for Witches spells/ potion effects:
  • Become invisible: Your Sim becomes invisible and can sneak on people
  • Time freeze: Everyone but your Sim is frozen in time, while your Sim has some extra time to work on skills or sleep
  • Magical rain clouds that water all plants on the lot
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Don't really see the utility in having invisible sims :p

The others I like.

I wish they'd bring back turning a sim into an actual frog and not just a frog head.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited February 2019
    Hoping for "RPG"-like spells
    Think Elder Scrolls Online, or Kingdom Hearts

I wrote a Whole Spellbook, unfinished but things I'd like to see in the game. I wrote this thinking, a Strengths and Weakness System won't cut it for Sorcerers/Witches. So I devised a Spell book that works off of a similar system. The Spellbook is Built into the Sorcerer's UI, as well as an actual book in the Sorcerer's Inventory. Titled "{Sim's Name}'s Spellbook" when you read the book with your sim you can use Magic Points (MP) to unlock Chapters to learn Spells. Chapters are non-Linear, you can Start with Chapter one, and skip to chapter, Ten if you want, however some spells may have prerequisites Like some Curses (Chapter 3) need a background in Dark Magic (Chapter 2).
    The Spell Book also acts as a memory storage. Every time you learn something new about magic, or your skill progresses, your book updates (And does transfer over the Gallery).
    So should you remove your sim's book from their inventory, and store it in a bookcase, the podium next to the cauldron, or on their nightstand, It's advised to protect your book at all cost.
    Should another entity read your book they may acquire your own power. It's like Identity theft.
    Yes they can do magic now, but their power is not their own, it belongs to you.

Before reading it's important to note how magic should work:

Magic runs on 3 things:
    Sorcerer Sim's Energy Need, therefore Sorcerer's do have double the amount of Energy than the average human.
    Sorcerer's Emotions: certain emotions determine Success/Failure rates and Power/Weakness, while recklessness may result in fatality
    Sorcerer's Familiarity: Sorcerers will be able to design a motif as they practice magic, and once establish a certain style it becomes their strong suit.
    For example: My sorcerer is well versed in Light, Dark, and Fire magic, He's also skilled in Teleportations, Transformations, Enchantments, Alchemy, and Forbidden Magic (Heart Ripping).

Chapter I • Introduction to Arcane Mysteries and Liturgy
    Magic - A Force of Nature that allows Change and Conformity enacted by a Will.
    In this book you will find a wide range of Spells, Recipes, Enchantments to help you get started.

Chapter II • Two Sides of the Same Coin
    Light Magic:
    - Lux flare - Conjure a ball of Light and heave/Launch it at target
    - Smite - Launch surges of electricity from the palms of your hands.
    - Protective Rays - Build a protective barrier of Light to protect yourself.
    - Diamond - send out a flash of light stunning everyone in view.
    - Nova - creating a core of energy, Release bursts of radiation pushing back the darkness.

Dark magic:
    - Dark Aura Blast - conjure a ball of darkness and blasts that dark energy at desired target.
    - Petrify - Immobilize victim with only enough room to breath, blink, and listen.
    - Cloak of Shadows - Shroud self the Darkness and to protect yourself.
    - Oblivion - Send a wave of darkness knocking out opponent.
    - Ominous Dark Clouds - Conjure a heavy thunderhead cloud to ravage the area plunging everything into Darkness, snuffing out the light.

Chapter III • Alchemy: Potions & Curses
    To craft potions, and Curses you'll need a Stove, or a cauldron if you’re old fashioned.
    *Again you can also get creative, and apply these Potions and Curses to Meals, Drinks, Fruits, Vegetables, you can also throw these’s at other sims, or consume it directly, so it doesn't necessarily have to be a Poisoned Apple that takes Snow White Down. It could be a Pumpkin Spice Latte that does it this time. Also we need Potions & Curses that do more than just change appearances, and fix needs, but also afflict emotions, and really do have an impact on Sims lives. I also tried to come up with ingredients that made sense and a little less flexible than the Sims 3: Supernatural was with Alchemy.

Potions:
    Potion of Health {Appears Red}
    - Effects: Restores Heals sims of Burns, Frost, Shock, Illnesses, prolongs life by a few years.
    - Ingredients: x3 Apples , x1 Lemon, x3 Sage
    Potion of Magic {Appears Blue}
    - Effects: Restores 50% Energy. Overrides a Focused Mood for 3 Hours allows humans and other non-sorcerers spell casting for 1 hour.
    - Ingredients: x3 Grapes, x1 Rose, x1 Finely Crushed Diamond Powder
    Potion of Lost Memories {Appears Green}
    - Effect: Return Memories taken by other means. (Curses, Aliens, Vampires, Werewolves etc)
    - Side effects: Vary between a Minor-Severe Headache for a 24 hours
    - Ingredients: x1 Blueberry, x2 Orchids, x1
    Potion of Fertility {Appears Pink}
    - Effects: Will be pregnant with Children by morning, Flirty Boost for 12 Hours
    - Side effects: Post Soreness
    - Ingredients: x1 Strawberry, x1 Carrot
    Potion of Strength {appears orange}
    - Effects - energizes sim giving them a temporary fitness boost to win fights. Lasts 5 hours
    - Side effects: temporary weakness once it wears off.
    - Ingredients: Sweat of Athlete (Sim of lvl 7 Fitness), Spinach, and
    Elixir of Prophecy
    - Effects: Grants drinker absolute power. for 24 hours. without exhausting themselves.
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients:
    Elixir of Enlightenment {Appears Purple}
    - Effects: Immediately Boosts All Skill Levels, and Inspiration. For 48 hours.
    - Side effects: Severe Post-Headache
    - Ingredients: sage,
    Elixir of Invincibility {Appears Gold}
    - Effects: Nothing can harm you, no vampire, no werewolf, no spell, no illness, Mother Nature herself is powerless against you. Lasts 72 Hours.
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients: x1 Apple,

Curses:
    Vial of Infertility
    - Effects: Ruins the chances of conceiving a child.
    - Side effects: Belly Pain
    - Ingredients: 3 Orchids, A Pear, Tears of a Toddler
    Vial of Ravage Starvation
    - Effects: Drains Hunger, and Energy, Rapid Weight Loss, Weakness and finally Death.
    - Ingredients: x1 Mint, Lettuce, Sweat of Athlete
    Curse of Pride - Inflates a persons ego ten fold. putting selfish desires, urges and welfare above everything and everyone else.
    - Effects:
    - Ingredients:
    Curse of Gluttony - Inflicts an insatiable hunger upon victim for Three Days.
    - Side effects: Rapid Weight Gain; Slowness; post-stomachache
    - Ingredients: x7 Grapes, x3 Hamburgers, x1 Roast Chicken, x1 Whole Cheesecake
    Curse of Lust
    - Locks sim in a “Very Flirty" mood for Three days without fail.
    - Side effects: Could end up, Single, Divorced, or a new relationship, Married, with kids… and post soreness…
    - Ingredients: x1 Cherry, x3 Roses, x7 Strawberries, x1 Banana
    Isolation Curse
    - Effects: Traps Sim within an object. {Requires Entrapping Enchantment… See Enchantments}
    - Side effects: Eternal Sadness & Boredom
    - Ingredients: An empty vessel, {Requires Entrapping Enchantment… See Enchantments}
    Sleeping Curse {Dark Blue}
    - Effects: Puts sim in a deep sleep. {On their back as if “dead” NOT with their rear end up in the air}
    (Even if you travel/switch households, victim will remain asleep).
    - Side effects: If broken, Nightmares & Insomnia.
    - Ingredients: x1 Jar of Honey, x3 Amanita Muscaria, x1 Daisy
    Flask of Avarice
    - Effects: Inflicts victim with obsessive, possessive behavior, and will Steal, Lie, Cheat, whatever it takes to get what they want.
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients: x1 Gold Ingot, x2
    Flask of Envy {Appears Dark Green}
    - Effects: Like the Avarice Curse, the difference is, they will do anything it takes to get what doesn’t belong to them.
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients:
    Flask of Wrath {Dark Red Color}
    - Effects: Inflicts the victim to unleash an irrational, uncontrollable, fury.
    - Side effects: Wicked (Respectable) Savagery with no apology.
    - Ingredients:

Chapter IV - Elemental Spells
    (I’d think Avatar the Last Airbender for this section)
    Fire Spells:
    Fire Ball - Conjure a ball of fire in hand, can be thrown burst with fission once it hits it’s target.
    Ignite - Light candles, fireplace, fire pits, Sims, objects almost anything flammable
    Fire Ring - Turn up the heat, creating a Ring of fire around the Caster
    Fire Breath - Studied by Ancient Dragons, breath fire with the ferocity of a dragon.

Water Spells:
    Splash - Spin a vortex of water barraging them
    Ice Wall - building a Wall of solid Ice
    Deep Freeze - with a wave of your hand Turn a sim into an Ice Sculpture.

Earthen Spells:
    Quake - With a heavy stomp on the ground create sizable earthquakes, send sim's trembling.
    Mudslide - Create large pits of mud.
    Petrify - Turn victim to a perfect statue made of Stone

Air Spells:
    Levitation - Control the air currents to float in the air. (Click ground to display "Go Here/glide here/Descend")
Dust Storm - create a cloud of sand
    Wind Storm - Send a rush of air blowing back opponent.
    Tornado - Spin a Vortex launching anyone and anything that gets caught in it’s wake

Chapter V • Teleportation
    - Cloud of Smoke - (Color Customizable) Make a grand entrance or Disappear in style by poofing in or out of any room.
    {Dark Red} {Emerald Green} {Navy Blue} {Golden-Yellow} {Charcoal}
    - Materialize - Dissolve into the Sand and Wind, and reform anywhere else.
    - Vanish - Simply fade out of sight.

Chapter VI • Summoning and Conjuring
    Summon people, pets, objects those known to them.
    Ghosts and other worldly beings to your side.
    Grim Reaper - to Bargain with perhaps.

Chapter VII • Transformations
    {Via Hand/Wand Magic, and Cauldron}
    Glamour Spell - Possess the power to temporarily/Perminantly change your own or someone else's, looks {Outfits/Body/facial reconstruction… Till Midnight?
    Animal Morphing - Turn self or others into a (controllable) Cat, Dog, Mouse, Goat, Pig, Cow, Frog, Fish.
    Occult Swap - Vampires, can turn Humans into Vampires, Werewolves can turn Humans into Werewolves, Sorcerers can turn Humans into anything!
    (Respective Packs required for those Occult and Animal transformations)

Chapter VIII • Enchantments
    Animation - Give Statures, living qualities, Like gnomes, Knights, BroomStick
    Efficiency - reduces Cooking, Crafting, Writing, Gardening time to get those types of jobs done.
    Levitation - Grant objects the ability to hover, fly.
    Golden Touch - Sounds like a good idea
    Protection - A spell to build a barrier, no one can break through. perfect for keeping people, and objects safe.
    Entrapping - Making an object an excellent prison for someone.
    Loyal Servant - Live to serve, serve to live, till the very end.
    Unbreaking - to appliances & fixtures to never break, enchantment can be placed on spells so they may never break. for example a sleeping curse.

Chapter IX • {Working on this Chapter}
    Thinking between Mythical Artifacts and another form of magic that isn’t really my taste.

Chapter X • Forbidden Magic
    In game I was hoping for kind of like we go out into the worlds and find collectables, Ingredients we go out and find the “Hidden Pages" that we can add to the spell book unlocking the last Chapter, “Forbidden Magic." These Pages were written by the most powerful Sorcerers of Medieval Times, but then they hid them, because this magic was too dangerous. Do you dare put the pieces back together?

Extraction of Hearts - Carefully, Phase your hand into the chest cavity of victim, grabbing hold of the Heart, Finally pluck the heart, like an apple.
    Once the Heart is removed, the Victim's personality will start to shift. Slowly not being able to feel, only knowing what they are, Heartless.
    Congratulations! you now have a puppet to control, as long as you possess their heart. Careful not to squeeze the Heart too hard! Or go ahead see what happens to your puppet.
    (makes voodoo look like child's play)

Resurrection - I have a few ideas on this. Where you have to steal the Grim Reaper's Scythe and use it to create a rift between life and death. the other option was, building a pentagram, and performing a ritual.

Time Travel - (not sure how this one would work) Maybe a "Time-Out" Spell, where you're sim can exist out of time, set the game timer on pause, and move about and manipulate the world around sims who are in "Time Out"
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    The rain clouds aren't new actually, I believe the animation for the water all plants spell in Makin Magic showed little rainclouds over all the plants.
    Time Stop seems kinda fun, as does invisibility.

I'd like to see the summon plague of frogs spell from Makin magic return - along with the chance to free frog princes and princesses from kissing frogs.

I'd also like some moodlet spells to be available, like high Playfulness or high Anger, or high Embarrassment, so we can have a stronger opportunity to kill people with those respective mental states. Imagine casting a spell that blows off another Sims' clothes and leaves them in their sleepwear or underwear and embarrasses them - or at least makes them think they're naked. It could be fun.
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    Magic spells that I wanted to see in the sims was Lightning magic because Sims 3 never had that; which allows witches/warlocks to cast lightning and a bolt will strike the sim just like how they do on seasons, ALSO there is a possibility that the bolt spell could cause death. :D
    Then there is a Lv10 spell called Meteor! Drops meteor from sky on sims, will kill sims with a AOE (Area of effect) radius.

As for sim deaths to magic for those that don't want death, just turn death off, there is a cheat for that. :)

Also I find it to be cool if it was possible to be able to mix more than 1 occult into 1 or something like that, such as a Vampire/ were wolf highbreed or a Vampire that can use witch magic, if sims could become skeletons and wear clothes; I'd give him mage clothes and give him the ability to use magic, thus I would have a LICH in the sims game! Also if all occults were fused into one, would they become something "demonic"?
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    @LordGalious Oh snap! That just reminded me that death by metor/satellite was an actual death, albeit incredibly rare, in TS2! So yes, bring a Meteor spell in a Witches pack, and bring back the meteor/satellite death!
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited February 2019

Also I find it to be cool if it was possible to be able to mix more than 1 occult into 1 or something like that, such as a Vampire/ were wolf highbreed or a Vampire that can use witch magic, if sims could become skeletons and wear clothes; I'd give him mage clothes and give him the ability to use magic, thus I would have a LICH in the sims game! Also if all occults were fused into one, would they become something "demonic"?

Maybe they should do it like in Makin' Magic, where everyone can learn magic, even regular Sims. That way Vampires and Aliens could also learn magic and it would be more versatile!
    Maybe Witches would have special perks when it comes to magic, like learning it faster and using a flying broom.
    a256aFi.gif
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited February 2019
    Don't forget the Witch Duels. :D

I can imagine other cool content that could be added like horns and bat/feathered wings, I know there are CC that adds this stuff but consoles are out of luck so that is why I stated this suggestion. That way people can make/roleplay Angelic/ Demonic characters. I like my game to be a soap opera hence my crazy ideas. :D
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited February 2019
    MasonGamer wrote: »

I wrote a Whole Spellbook, unfinished but things I'd like to see in the game. I wrote this thinking, a Strengths and Weakness System won't cut it for Sorcerers/Witches. So I devised a Spell book that works off of a similar system. The Spellbook is Built into the Sorcerer's UI, as well as an actual book in the Sorcerer's Inventory. Titled "{Sim's Name}'s Spellbook" when you read the book with your sim you can use Magic Points (MP) to unlock Chapters to learn Spells. Chapters are non-Linear, you can Start with Chapter one, and skip to chapter, Ten if you want, however some spells may have prerequisites Like some Curses (Chapter 3) need a background in Dark Magic (Chapter 2).
    The Spell Book also acts as a memory storage. Every time you learn something new about magic, or your skill progresses, your book updates (And does transfer over the Gallery).
    So should you remove your sim's book from their inventory, and store it in a bookcase, the podium next to the cauldron, or on their nightstand, It's advised to protect your book at all cost.
    Should another entity read your book they may acquire your own power. It's like Identity theft.

Magic runs on 3 things:
    Sorcerer Sim's Energy Need, therefore Sorcerer's do have double the amount of Energy than the average human.
    Sorcerer's Emotions: certain emotions determine Success/Failure rates and Power/Weakness, while recklessness may result in fatality
    Sorcerer's Familiarity: Sorcerers will be able to design a motif as they practice magic, and once establish a certain style it becomes their strong suit.
    For example: My sorcerer is well versed in Light, Dark, and Fire magic, He's also skilled in Teleportations, Transformations, Enchantments, Alchemy, and Forbidden Magic (Heart Ripping).

In this book you will find a wide range of Spells, Recipes, Enchantments to help you get started.

Light Magic:
    - Nova - creating a core of energy, Release bursts of radiation pushing back the darkness.

Dark magic:
    - Dark Aura Blast - conjure a ball of darkness and blasts that dark energy at desired target.
    - Petrify - Immobilize victim with only enough room to breath, blink, and listen.
    - Ominous Dark Clouds - Conjure a heavy thunderhead cloud to ravage the area plunging everything into Darkness, snuffing out the light.

To craft potions, and Curses you'll need a Stove, or a cauldron if you’re old fashioned.
    *Again you can also get creative, and apply these Potions and Curses to Meals, Drinks, Fruits, Vegetables, you can also throw these’s at other sims, or consume it directly, so it doesn't necessarily have to be a Poisoned Apple that takes Snow White Down. It could be a Pumpkin Spice Latte that does it this time. Also we need Potions & Curses that do more than just change appearances, and fix needs, but also afflict emotions, and really do have an impact on Sims lives. I also tried to come up with ingredients that made sense and a little less flexible than the Sims 3: Supernatural was with Alchemy.

Potions:
    - Effects: Restores Heals sims of Burns, Frost, Shock, Illnesses, prolongs life by a few years.
    - Effects: Restores 50% Energy. Overrides a Focused Mood for 3 Hours allows humans and other non-sorcerers spell casting for 1 hour.
    - Effect: Return Memories taken by other means. (Curses, Aliens, Vampires, Werewolves etc)
    - Effects - energizes sim giving them a temporary fitness boost to win fights. Lasts 5 hours
    Elixir of Prophecy
    - Effects: Grants drinker absolute power. for 24 hours. without exhausting themselves.
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients:
    - Effects: Nothing can harm you, no vampire, no werewolf, no spell, no illness, Mother Nature herself is powerless against you. Lasts 72 Hours.
    - Side effects:

Curses:
    Vial of Infertility
    - Effects: Drains Hunger, and Energy, Rapid Weight Loss, Weakness and finally Death.
    Curse of Pride - Inflates a persons ego ten fold. putting selfish desires, urges and welfare above everything and everyone else.
    - Effects:
    - Ingredients:
    Curse of Lust
    - Side effects: Could end up, Single, Divorced, or a new relationship, Married, with kids… and post soreness…
    Isolation Curse
    - Effects: Traps Sim within an object. {Requires Entrapping Enchantment… See Enchantments}
    - Ingredients: An empty vessel, {Requires Entrapping Enchantment… See Enchantments}
    - Effects: Puts sim in a deep sleep. {On their back as if “dead” NOT with their rear end up in the air}
    Flask of Avarice
    - Effects: Inflicts victim with obsessive, possessive behavior, and will Steal, Lie, Cheat, whatever it takes to get what they want.
    - Side effects:
    - Effects: Like the Avarice Curse, the difference is, they will do anything it takes to get what doesn’t belong to them.
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients:
    - Ingredients:

Fire Spells:
    Fire Ball - Conjure a ball of fire in hand, can be thrown burst with fission once it hits it’s target.
    Ignite - Light candles, fireplace, fire pits, Sims, objects almost anything flammable
    Fire Breath - Studied by Ancient Dragons, breath fire with the ferocity of a dragon.

Water Spells:

Earthen Spells:
    Quake - With a heavy stomp on the ground create sizable earthquakes, send sim's trembling.

Air Spells:
    Levitation - Control the air currents to float in the air. (Click ground to display "Go Here/glide here/Descend")
    Tornado - Spin a Vortex launching anyone and anything that gets caught in it’s wake

- Cloud of Smoke - (Color Customizable) Make a grand entrance or Disappear in style by poofing in or out of any room.

Glamour Spell - Possess the power to temporarily/Perminantly change your own or someone else's, looks {Outfits/Body/facial reconstruction… Till Midnight?
    Animal Morphing - Turn self or others into a (controllable) Cat, Dog, Mouse, Goat, Pig, Cow, Frog, Fish.
    Occult Swap - Vampires, can turn Humans into Vampires, Werewolves can turn Humans into Werewolves, Sorcerers can turn Humans into anything!

Efficiency - reduces Cooking, Crafting, Writing, Gardening time to get those types of jobs done.
    Protection - A spell to build a barrier, no one can break through. perfect for keeping people, and objects safe.
    Unbreaking - to appliances & fixtures to never break, enchantment can be placed on spells so they may never break. for example a sleeping curse.

Thinking between Mythical Artifacts and another form of magic that isn’t really my taste.

In game I was hoping for kind of like we go out into the worlds and find collectables, Ingredients we go out and find the “Hidden Pages" that we can add to the spell book unlocking the last Chapter, “Forbidden Magic." These Pages were written by the most powerful Sorcerers of Medieval Times, but then they hid them, because this magic was too dangerous. Do you dare put the pieces back together?

Extraction of Hearts - Carefully, Phase your hand into the chest cavity of victim, grabbing hold of the Heart, Finally pluck the heart, like an apple.
    Once the Heart is removed, the Victim's personality will start to shift. Slowly not being able to feel, only knowing what they are, Heartless.
    Congratulations! you now have a puppet to control, as long as you possess their heart. Careful not to squeeze the Heart too hard! Or go ahead see what happens to your puppet.

Resurrection - I have a few ideas on this. Where you have to steal the Grim Reaper's Scythe and use it to create a rift between life and death. the other option was, building a pentagram, and performing a ritual.

Time Travel - (not sure how this one would work) Maybe a "Time-Out" Spell, where you're sim can exist out of time, set the game timer on pause, and move about and manipulate the world around sims who are in "Time Out"

Woweez. That's a complicated system. You've had thoughts about this. Looks fun.

I'd just like to be able to...
    • live in a dark forest,
    • live in a creepy tower or hovel,
    • attain a familiar of my choice,
    • make dark pacts for powers,
    • create a book of shadows,
    • harvest components to make potions, and...
    • lure sims to their deaths,
    • turn sims into animals for pets, and
    • cast curses or blessing on sims for money or favors.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited February 2019
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »

Magic runs on 3 things:

Light Magic:

Dark magic:

Potions:
    Elixir of Prophecy
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients:
    - Side effects:

Curses:
    Vial of Infertility
    - Effects:
    - Ingredients:
    Curse of Lust
    Isolation Curse
    Flask of Avarice
    - Side effects:
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients:
    - Ingredients:

Fire Spells:

Water Spells:

Earthen Spells:

Air Spells:

Woweez. That's a complicated system. You've had thoughts about this. Looks fun.

I'd just like to be able to...
    • live in a dark forest,
    • live in a creepy tower or hovel,
    • attain a familiar of my choice,
    • make dark pacts for powers,
    • create a book of shadows,
    • harvest components to make potions, and...
    • lure sims to their deaths,
    • turn sims into animals for pets, and
    • cast curses or blessing on sims for money or favors.

I've been thinking When they announced the game. the goal is to spread as much of my ideas as I can.
    Not too complicated, the way I see it, half of The spells are already in the game, waiting to be manipulated.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif