Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Idk man, seems to me that Charlie and Dekay are working *Rubs fingers*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I honestly don't know what breaks the quote. I'll be double checking quote formatting from now on, lol.

I'm not sure either to be honest :sob: it doesn't seem to be doing it now, maybe I broke something in the previous chain of quotes, I dunno
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    It's currently 2:30am my time. I probably won't be awake until 12:30pm which means I'll be away when day ends.

Knocking myself out now.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member

Yeah, you keep thinking that, buddy. 🙄
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

I know scum you isnt like that... But it just feels so weird
    Charlie defends you and you defend her
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating

I know scum you isnt like that... But it just feels so weird
    Charlie defends you and you defend her

Ya, I know what you mean.
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Ok. I'm back from work and reading through. I might make a few comments here and there.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Okay, here's my list.

I think Bubbz, Bow, Choco and Kitty seem the most townish cuz they're asking good questions and seem to be putting effort in scum hunting. Gameplay, I already said she looks a bit like her own town self. Nyx is also asking rather townie questions.

Charlie has said some townie things and acted quite townish like asking Bubbz why Bubbz jumped on the Tuti wagon. I think if scum Charlie was really gonna get rid of Tuti, she wouldn't care about Bubbz jumping quick. The only things that bothered me a bit about Charlie was that she was overly defensive about me. :D

Plumbob is kinda neutral with his posts. Zinnia is a tricky one. Sub, is okay, I guess... Could go either way but she looks a bit more townie than some other people. But also hard to judge that now since she only made like a couple of posts. Wagashi was kinda particular about me putting her quickly on my EMMM list. Looked like she was panicky a bit.

Agua... I don't know.

I guess that leaves Lluvia, City, Tuti and Rose as the scummier ones.

As I was readin' back, this post pings me a bit. I edited it for easier reading. LOL.
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    DeKay is sleeping at the moment so I don't know how I feel about him. City and Lluvia and Agua are probably town but I don't know. I don't know who else is playing but they're probably not bad. I think Charlie and Bubbz are bad. Vote Charlie.

People like Gameplay, Choco and Sub had posted a bit before her post so how can she even say that she doesn't know who else is playing but she can somehow think City and Agua are town even tho they only made like 2 posts.

vq9vi14.png

@DeKay Can you explain why you think I'm scummy so I can attempt to defend myself?
    So I've had a quick read back, and I feel like I get what's going on now :joy:

Tuti is definitely acting weirdly, but then again, I kinda agree with City that this is how she normally acts. Honestly for now I'm 50/50 on her, I wouldn't be surprised either way if she ended up flipping town or mafia. Although I'm going to assume that she's town for now.

Bubbz jumping on votes quickly is how she normally acts. I told her after the last game that she shouldn't jump between votes this quickly as it makes her look suspicious, but it doesn't look like she's taken that on board. Here's to hoping she won't do that tomorrow (please Bubbz, I'm begging you, don't vote straight away!)

Lluvia does seem slightly fishy now. Honestly I can't remember why I thought that (probably should've written it down), but I think it was because she seemed to just be following Dekay, but don't quote me on that, I could be wrong.

Dekay to me seems town, there was a lot of suspicion being thrown around at the start of the game that she was mafia because she was acting weirdly, but honestly, I don't think she was. Albeit, her taking her vote off Zinnia did seem out of character because normally her initial votes linger for the rest of the day, but I'm not going to take anything from that. For now, Dekay gets a town pass from me.

Rose voting for Dekay and then quickly leaving did seem suspicious, I'm going to say she's a 50/50 for now.

Agua has barely said anything, nor has City.

I haven't really played much with Kitty before so I don't know how she acts as town, but she's not giving me scummy vibes. The same goes for Nyx

If I missed anyone out it's because I'm going to assume you're town as I don't have much to say about you... lol :joy:

All in all, I don't really know who I'm suspicious of, I'm very trusting on Day 1, and always find it hard to point fingers at anyone. If I were pushed for a vote, I'd probably vote City as she hasn't contributed much. The same goes for Agua, so I might be persuaded to vote him/her too (sorry, can't remember if you're the brother or sister :joy: )

I already explained this. I was at lunch and had to go back to class.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote Count 1.2

DeKay votes Zinnia
    DeKay unvotes
    Bubbz votes DeKay
    DeKay votes City
    Lluvia votes DeKay
    Charlie votes Tuti
    Bubbz votes Tuti
    Tuti votes Charlie
    Rose votes DeKay
    Nyx votes Charlie
    Charlie unvotes
    Zinnia votes Lluvia
    Tuti unvotes
    Nyx unvotes
    Tuti votes City
    Gameplay votes Charlie
    Kitty votes Lluvia

Choco votes Lluvia
    Bow votes Charlie
    Choco votes Tuti
    DeKay votes Lluvia

Lluvia - Zinnia, Kitty, DeKay
    DeKay - Lluvia, Rose
    Tuti - Bubbz, Choco
    Charlie - Gameplay, Bow
    City - Tuti

Day ends in 30 minutes
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Is there anything y'all want to hear from me before day ends? I know you guys think I've been quiet.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I don't want to not vote on day 1 because that's bad habit of mine I want to break.

I also don't think Lluvia should die.
    Vote Tuti
    as even if she is town she can be a liability later on (sorry if that seems hostile)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

vote tuti this is mainly cause I have a feeling Lluvia is town and think we may have a better chance with Tuti.
    I still have a gut feeling bout Fekay though
    Final Vote Count Day 1

DeKay votes Zinnia
    DeKay unvotes
    Bubbz votes DeKay
    DeKay votes City
    Lluvia votes DeKay
    Charlie votes Tuti
    Bubbz votes Tuti
    Tuti votes Charlie
    Rose votes DeKay
    Nyx votes Charlie
    Charlie unvotes
    Zinnia votes Lluvia
    Tuti unvotes
    Nyx unvotes
    Tuti votes City
    Gameplay votes Charlie
    Kitty votes Lluvia

Choco votes Lluvia
    Bow votes Charlie
    Choco votes Tuti
    DeKay votes Lluvia
    City votes Tuti
    Rose votes Tuti

Tuti - Bubbz, Choco, City, Rose
    Lluvia - Zinnia, Kitty, DeKay
    Charlie - Gameplay, Bow
    DeKay - Lluvia
    City - Tuti

You guys actually managed to change the result in the last few minutes, so I'm going to rewrite the flip :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited February 2019
    Madam Ricksen reaches out for a card in the middle of the lineup, but retracts at the last minute and picks another card.

"I know you've been anxious to get this paper published, but I believe you must address other concerns along the way."

"Like what?"

"I sense unhappiness and the inability to sleep these past few days. It doesn't take a psychic to see those bags beneath your eyes."

"Gee, thanks."

"But still. Give yourself some time to rest. It won't do you any good if you burn yourself out, especially when you haven't even heard back from the schools yet. But I sense that you'll be hearing something within the next week or so. Whether that's good news or bad is still up for divination."

With that, Dennis hands over a few simoleons and leaves the wagon.

9KLcMpn.png
    Tuti, the Upright Moon, has been discarded.

It is now Night 1
    Night ends on February 9, 4 PM GMT
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on

In case anyone's confused, that's about 12 hours from now

I just look it up online if I need to know. It almost always instantly tells me the time it'll be for me at that time.
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    dk is sleeping at the moment so i dont no how i feel about him city and lluvia and agua r probably town but i dont no i dont no who else is playing but there probably not bad i think charlie and bubbz r bad vote charlie/b]

How do you know City is town? She only made like a couple of posts.

Agua hasn't said much on topic stuff either.

I hadn't noticed at first but Agua has been very quiet compared to last game, on topic and off :lol:

Tuti, can you say why you think city, lluvia and agua are probably town? Also why charlie and bubbz are bad. Is it because they both voted you?

Agua is just being rather lazy
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    Okay, I'm gonna ask some questions and go into interrogation mode.

City, what do you think of Lluvia? And what do you think of the people who are sus of her?

Tuti, what do you think of Agua, Lluvia and Rose?

Lluvia, what do you think of Rose?

I think Rose is just busy with school 🤔
    Shh, it's night.
    832XG3D.gif
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    See i told u i was town but did u listen no u should of killed lluvia hes bad news im telling u promise me ull kill lluvia tommoz

I stood up for you! Betrayal 😂 I’m a she not a he btw
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    See i told u i was town but did u listen no u should of killed lluvia hes bad news im telling u promise me ull kill lluvia tommoz

I stood up for you! Betrayal 😂 I’m a she not a he btw

Did u oh ok sorry dont kill lluvia shes good now

SilkyPhonyIndianpangolin-size_restricted.gif
    832XG3D.gif