Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SURVIVE THE INSANITY - UP-DATED AUG 3 - ON HIATUS

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @Karababy52 - Thanks so much for commenting. I love how you comment on all aspects of the story.
    Yes, Hannibal had the same moodlets that Viviana had. I think they get one because of the erratic trait lol And the autonomous hacking is because it is one of the club activities. I really didn't quite understand how those club activities worked until I watched a Let's Play, and then I understood. The club activities sort of dictate what they do. I used it for the painting in the park day and was amazed at how great it worked. But sometimes they do their own thing, like Hannibal wanting to go roller skating. He was determined. It kept coming up in his action sequencing panel (if you know what I mean). As far as Viviana and Holly and those interactions, yes, she was lucky. I am doing another story for the Get Famous-Limelight Challenge (because I got the pack for Christmas), and usually those celebrities won't give you anything, but sometimes they do. So I was very surprised Holly did all those with Viviana. Maybe she felt sorry for her. lol And, all those 'complaints' in the museum, yes, my kids used to do all this complaining when we went on trips. I think they would switch every trip, but we always had an "I'm hungry" child. It was funny. I was really thrilled that Viviana had found a few frogs, so she can start the frog breeding. But not coming home to the bills on a Monday was kind of weird.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    A new part?!!! How did I miss this xD
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited January 2019
    I like that the Circle Asylum is on a celebrity tour. it does make sense with some high profile inmates like Dr. Lector, Mowgli, & Barbie sharing residence there. I'm surprised that Mowgli got so used to using bathrooms that he didn't do what his friend Baloo does in the woods.
    edited January 2019
    @Vanpelt81 - Thanks for reading and commenting. Well, the Director of The Circle Asylum will do anything to get that house some exposure and many simoleons. Ruthless bureaucrats! And Mowgli knows how to behave in the "man village", but he so longs to go back to the jungle....and who knows, he may get his wish soon.
    @EuphorialQueen - You know I haven't played that Jungle pack very much since I first got it, but I do believe it's time for some extreme therapy. Have to see how much it costs to bring them all to the jungle. lol
    edited February 2019
    @LegacySims2017 @EuphorialQueen @bmit04 @superkyle221 @Damaro @NextTrickAnvils @Karababy52 @Charliimai @VanPelt81 @Munterbacon @Xantheanmar @Onyeka001 @lisabee2

A new chapter is up for The Happy Hollow Asylum. So hold on to your bootstraps. The Secret Room is about to be explored. The chapter is a bit long, but is a fast read. Enjoy. Comments and suggestions are always appreciated.

Survive the Insanity - Happy Hollow Asylum: Tues., Week 2 - The Secret Room

WERE-WHAT.png
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @SoulGal7 Is it crazy er erratic that I am excited to read your story?

Ditto. Maybe we belong in the asylum. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    What a great chapter! So much going on with the mysterious room. Glad we finally know what's behind that door.
    Sorry for Sonny it wasn't treasure, but sounds like he'll be getting some real treasure soon. Loved the looks on all the inmates faces when they found out they were going back to Selvadorada. This should be fun to read, can't wait!

Finding out I inspired you with my Itty Bitty Bunker build was a nice surprise, especially how you linked to it at the end. Thank you, makes me happy, especially after the day I've had. It's my birthday today (for 8 more minutes anyway) and I was supposed to go visit my grandchildren but the battery on my car died. My oldest daughter was supposed to come over, but she couldn't make it either. It wasn't a complete bust though, she'll be here tomorrow. Plus we got the free update and the patch and Hubby bought me the Cats & Dogs EP. So that's all good.

Anyway, thanks for the nice birthday surprise! It's been very memorable at least. :)

Have a great rest of your evening! <3
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member

Oh good .... we can keep each other company! We can even share some *frooty*cake :grimace::lol:

Oh good .... we can keep each other company! We can even share some *frooty*cake :grimace::lol:

And play Don’t Wake The Llama!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    I like that Rocky & Sonny think that this trip to the Jungle will be a vacation though of course the first question Rocky has relates to toilets
    @Karababy52 - Oh I just read that it was your birthday today! Happy Birthday! Sorry it didn't go as planned, but you got a new sim game! Woot!
    I was doing a "jungle test" with another sim and heck, that place is dangerous! Poison darts, ancient relics and curses. Oh my poor sims.

@LegacySims2017 - You know all this time I thought that Don't Wake the Llama would give them some skill, but nope, just fun. These sims are really in bad shape! lol

@VanPelt81 - Yep, Rocky needs his comfort of home.

@EuphorialQueen - You know I feel the same way when I go to play this group (both asylums). I just never know what they are going to do.

In a few more chapters, The Circle Asylum will be having a dinner party for The Happy Hollow Asylum. I will be putting up a vote for the lot traits soon. Unfortunately, both asylums can't go back to the jungle at the same time as you can only invite 7 to join you on vacation. I will also have to go in momentarily to control Sonny and Rocky for them to take some vacation days when the time comes for them to return to the jungle. I am thinking that 3 days will be a good idea for the trip. But that won't be for a few more chapters, because I have to get Louis' skills up.

Give me your thoughts and suggestions :)
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    I was doing a "jungle test" with another sim and heck, that place is dangerous! Poison darts, ancient relics and curses. Oh my poor sims.

@LegacySims2017 - You know all this time I thought that Don't Wake the Llama would give them some skill, but nope, just fun. These sims are really in bad shape! lol

In a few more chapters, The Circle Asylum will be having a dinner party for The Happy Hollow Asylum. I will be putting up a vote for the lot traits soon. Unfortunately, both asylums can't go back to the jungle at the same time as you can only invite 7 to join you on vacation. I will also have to go in momentarily to control Sonny and Rocky for them to take some vacation days when the time comes for them to return to the jungle. I am thinking that 3 days will be a good idea for the trip. But that won't be for a few more chapters, because I have to get Louis' skills up.

Give me your thoughts and suggestions :)

I haven’t even had any of my sims play that. But I am a fan of Jenga, so I probably would love Don’t Wake The Llama.

Both asylums are in the same save, correct? Could you send one on vacation to Selvadorada, save it? Go to second asylum and send them and save? You could play a game of chance and keep sending them to the same spots and saving and switching households. More than likely they cannot follow the same paths in the jungle, but they all could meet up at a central point like the marketplace.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017 - Yes, they are now both in the same save. And when I tried to use clubs with my test sims, it wasn't working in the Marketplace. Yep, that might work, get both houses ready to go at the same time and then head in with them. I will figure it out. I can make a copy of that game file and rename it and then try some things with the "test" file.
    @LegacySims2017 @EuphorialQueen @bmit04 @superkyle221 @Damaro @NextTrickAnvils @Karababy52 @Charliimai @VanPelt81 @Munterbacon @Xantheanmar @Onyeka001 @lisabee2

A new chapter is up for The Happy Hollow Asylum. I know it was supposed to be The Circle Asylum next, but kind of got carried away with the time, so it's Happy Hollow again.

The Happy Hollow Asylum: Mixed Up Messed Up Rumors

this-might-be-it-for-midge.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @SoulGal7 Yay! \o/ Another chapter! No worries about doing Happy Hollow again, I'm sure everyone understands how easy it would be getting caught up in this fun plot you have going for them. :)

Some thoughts on this chapter in the spoiler.
    Oh boy, they're all going to be so upset once they realize this is NOT a vacation. I wouldn't want to be in Louis' shoes. o.O Speaking of Louis, Congrats to him for maxing out the Cooking skill and preparing an impeccable dish! I've never, ever had any of my Chefs get one of those, they seem very, very rare, so kudos to him! Oh and Congrats on his promotion too!

Go Midge! So glad she put out the fire so quickly and didn't die! o.O You had me scared there for a minute. Nice little cliffhanger! *shakes fist* lol I was cracking up about Rocky and the sunscreen. He's so hilarious!

I got a laugh out of all the residents requests for the 'vacation' list too. Figures Midge would ask for a new feather for her cap, an exotic one of course. ;) Funny how Veta was asking for a new dress as she stood there covered in dirt. Looks like she actually really needs one! I like the shot too with the Dr. talking about the residents needing to up their fitness skills. HE looks he needs to get to the gym more than the residents in my opinion. lol

Poor clueless Sonny, I think he's the one that's going to be shocked the most when he finds out their trip to the jungle isn't a vacation. At least he got his new bed to make him happy for a little while. Since he's in the criminal career, I hope he doesn't do something drastic, like send his 'coworkers' after Louis or the Dr. o.O

Lastly, SO curious what Louis put on 'the list.' The next chapter will be very interesting (and probably hilarious) to read! Great chapter, as always! :)

Happy Simming! <3

edited February 2019
    @Karababy52 - Thanks so much for reading and commenting.
    The fire was a bit of a surprise to me, especially with Louis at work. But Midge pulled through and had that confident "I put out a fire" moodlet for most of the day. Yeah Midge!
    The list of demands from the other inmates for their "Vacation" was hilarious as well as Rocky taking the Sunscreen Song way too seriously that he takes forever to leave a burning building.
    @VanPelt81 - Yes, well, Rocky had to be prepared. He has sensitive skin, you know. lol

So as not to shortchange The Circle Asylum, we have a new chapter for them as well. Enjoy! Comments and suggestions are always appreciated.

The Circle Asylum: Vacation?

toby-started-why-are-they-going-and-not-us.png
    Maybe Erik needs to level his speechcraft to make sure that whatever lurks in the jungle doesn't get him or the other inmates in future chapters.
    SoulGal7 wrote: »

toby-started-why-are-they-going-and-not-us.png

This screenshot alone is priceless! :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif