Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello? im Ryan but you can call me Ry. i made this account so i could post a comment on the 80's glam pack thread. I love Rock music.

Hello @RealDarkrhino :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Perhaps in the future there may be a pack that includes the items that you would like to have in the game.
    I hope that you will also enjoy reading the other threads in the forums , find helpful tips on playing the game, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences also.
    Happy simming! :)
  • kikamoonskikamoons Posts: 78 Member
    Heya! :)
    My name is Kristine, I'm 23 years old and I am from a small European country - Latvia. I have been playing sims ever since I was like 6 or 7 years old (back in the sims 1 days) and I loved it so so much! I remember telling my parents about every single little thing that happened in my game (poor people :D). Then I found out about Sims 2 and my life changed, I could spend all day playing it and it was the first thing I played when I got home from school every day. Now I play Sims 4 on my boyfriend's gaming computer which he kindly allows me to use when he is not shooting terrorists in CS:GO :D :D
    So yeah! I am happy to be in this sims community! :)
    Hello @kikamoons :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were a little child, when you played the original Sims 1, and that you enjoyed playing Sims 2 when it was released also. It is special that simming was a fun part of your life as you were growing up <3
    It is nice that you are enjoying playing Sims 4 now. I hope that you will continue to enjoy reading the forums threads and posting about what is happening in your game.
  • A_RitsukaA_Ritsuka Posts: 31 Member
    Hi, I'm Anna but prefer my nickname Ritsuka.
    Love Sims - for now I still love Sims 3 more than Sims 4 'cause of open world and much more options to play. Only things I really apreciate in Sims 4 is sims creator, graphics and traveling between worlds plus a few other little things. Oh, and Sims 4 doesn't lag at my computer while Sims 3 does.
    My Enlgish maybe a little bit messy 'cause I'm not native speaker and haven't a lot of practice although I learned it and learned well.
    A_Ritsuka wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Anna but prefer my nickname Ritsuka.
    Love Sims - for now I still love Sims 3 more than Sims 4 'cause of open world and much more options to play. Only things I really apreciate in Sims 4 is sims creator, graphics and traveling between worlds plus a few other little things. Oh, and Sims 4 doesn't lag at my computer while Sims 3 does.
    My Enlgish maybe a little bit messy 'cause I'm not native speaker and haven't a lot of practice although I learned it and learned well.

Hello @A_Ritsuka :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you play both Sims 3 and Sims 4.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads, and find helpful tips about playing the game.
  • sims_4_famchallengessims_4_famchallenges Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi! I'm new to the forum, but not the Sims... I have been playing since the original game came out, and I will always love The Sims 2 and especially College... it was my favorite and it helped me keep my sanity when my children in real life were toddlers... I played the Sims 2 every time I got a chance... I kind of quit when The Sims 3 came out and backed off from the game for a while... I have recently gotten more free time (my kids are older), and so when The Sims 4 came out, I came back... I love it... not as much as my original love for the game, but I like playing it now. My kids love to play too so I've passed on my love of the game. Anyway, we recently tried to start a youtube channel where our family members play through different Challenges and record our gameplay... it just doesn't work for us because our computer is too old to hold the software and record our gameplay without lagging and making everything nonplayable. Anyway, we made a website and are just starting to decide how we will share our challenges. I came here to find out what other people do and discovered that SimLit is a thing... who knew?!?! That's enough of an intro... our family loves the Sims and we want to find a way to share our characters and their adventures...
    Hi! I'm new to the forum, but not the Sims... I have been playing since the original game came out, and I will always love The Sims 2 and especially College... it was my favorite and it helped me keep my sanity when my children in real life were toddlers... I played the Sims 2 every time I got a chance... I kind of quit when The Sims 3 came out and backed off from the game for a while... I have recently gotten more free time (my kids are older), and so when The Sims 4 came out, I came back... I love it... not as much as my original love for the game, but I like playing it now. My kids love to play too so I've passed on my love of the game. Anyway, we recently tried to start a youtube channel where our family members play through different Challenges and record our gameplay... it just doesn't work for us because our computer is too old to hold the software and record our gameplay without lagging and making everything nonplayable. Anyway, we made a website and are just starting to decide how we will share our challenges. I came here to find out what other people do and discovered that SimLit is a thing... who knew?!?! That's enough of an intro... our family loves the Sims and we want to find a way to share our characters and their adventures...

Hello @sims_4_famchallenges :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the time <3 It is great that you are now back simmming again, and are playing Sims 4. It is very special that your family are simmers and are enjoying playing the Sims also <3 You would be enjoying chatting together about your sims and the Sims game :)
    You may like to post on threads in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    Simmers there are kind and helpful, and may be able to help you in finding ways to share about your Sims,

When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums and post your Sims stories there
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer

• sims_4_famchallengessims_4_famchallenges Posts: 11 New Member
    @rosemow Thanks so much for all the information... I've already been checking out the stories and legacy discussion... I'll be sure to keep looking around... thanks again!
    @rosemow Thanks so much for all the information... I've already been checking out the stories and legacy discussion... I'll be sure to keep looking around... thanks again!

You’re welcome @sims_4_famchallenges :)
  • TheLostNightshadeTheLostNightshade Posts: 35 Member
    @rosemow Oh, and also, thanks for the warm welcome. It's really nice to actually have a real human greet you to a forum and not have some random email message automatically delivered to your email inbox by artificial intelligence.
    What? You-- I-- That doesn't even make any sense! Of course, Miles and Kiki have a great sibling selfie.
    p.png?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3
    TheLostNightshade: My best fwiend.
    @rosemow Oh, and also, thanks for the warm welcome. It's really nice to actually have a real human greet you to a forum and not have some random email message automatically delivered to your email inbox by artificial intelligence.

You’re welcome @TheLostNightshade :)
  • ShaefaeShaefae Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi! I've been playing the Sims since it first came out many years ago. I currently am playing Sims 4 and loving how much its changed over the years.
    Shaefae wrote: »
    Hi! I've been playing the Sims since it first came out many years ago. I currently am playing Sims 4 and loving how much its changed over the years.

Hello @Shaefae :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1, and are now playing Sims 4. Simming is very enjoyable and version of the game is fun to play! They each have their own special uniquely great features!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about what is happening in your games.
  • ShaefaeShaefae Posts: 6 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > Hello @Shaefae :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1, and are now playing Sims 4. Simming is very enjoyable and version of the game is fun to play! They each have their own special uniquely great features!
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about what is happening in your games.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you! I find it great for stress relief :D I enjoy creating sims and houses more than anything. I look forward being here!
    Shaefae wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > Hello @Shaefae :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1, and are now playing Sims 4. Simming is very enjoyable and version of the game is fun to play! They each have their own special uniquely great features!
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about what is happening in your games.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you! I find it great for stress relief :D I enjoy creating sims and houses more than anything. I look forward being here!

You’re welcome @Shaefae :)
  • DemotrainDemotrain Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm betting Rose is a bot
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Demotrain wrote: »
    I'm betting Rose is a bot

@Demotrain, nope, she's not a bot. She's very helpful around the forums... ;)
  • MooseCaponeMooseCapone Posts: 39 Member
    Thank you Rose for the invite to this thread!

Hey everyone!

My name is Caitlin and i've been a long time simmer for awhile now, I remember my mom letting me play the first Sims one day after a not so nice trip to the dentist. I got terrified when the robbers came to my home and then again when my sim died from getting bit from the hamster and dying haha. It wasn't long until I started asking for more Sims games, and i've owned a lot throughout my 20 some-odd years of life.
    Lately I've been hunting down and buying all The Sims games for the PC, i'm planning on collecting them all ^_^

I think it's amazing to see all the creations other simmers can come up with, so I enjoy CC shopping and finding new MODs to try, or just even downloading sims and builds from the gallery. I'm not new to watching simmers on their Youtube channels either, with some of my favorites being Deli, The Sim Supply and Steph0sims.

I look forward in taking part in the forums and sim community after all these years of creeping in the background haha ^~^
    Thanks again!
    edited February 2019
    Thank you Rose for the invite to this thread!

Hey everyone!

My name is Caitlin and i've been a long time simmer for awhile now, I remember my mom letting me play the first Sims one day after a not so nice trip to the dentist. I got terrified when the robbers came to my home and then again when my sim died from getting bit from the hamster and dying haha. It wasn't long until I started asking for more Sims games, and i've owned a lot throughout my 20 some-odd years of life.
    Lately I've been hunting down and buying all The Sims games for the PC, i'm planning on collecting them all ^_^

I think it's amazing to see all the creations other simmers can come up with, so I enjoy CC shopping and finding new MODs to try, or just even downloading sims and builds from the gallery. I'm not new to watching simmers on their Youtube channels either, with some of my favorites being Deli, The Sim Supply and Steph0sims.

I look forward in taking part in the forums and sim community after all these years of creeping in the background haha ^~^
    Thanks again!

Hello @MooseCapone :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have joined the Simming forums community and have started posting on threads. I hope that you will enjoy posting about the sims that are in your games.
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. It was not nice that you had a not so nice Dental appointment, but great that simming could help you to cope with the pain <3 Robbers breaking in and Sims that die can be quite concerning !
    It is nice that you are buying and collecting all of the Sims games :)
    Simmers are very creative and talented ! It is very kind of them to share their creations with fellow simmers so that other simmers can also enjoy having them in their own games.
  • TheRealTacomamaTheRealTacomama Posts: 109 Member
    Hello! (again!)

I've been simming since the original game, so 19 years I guess. Hence why my username is a little dated... It's been around awhile.

My favorite game was Sims 2... I liked how fresh and unique the game was!

My favorite Pack is Late Night for Sims 3. Apartments are my jam in real life and holy smokes do I have a hidden talent for creating penthouses!

I just got the Sims 4 last night. I had to wait to update my computer and now that I have... I look forward to checking out the tips and tricks you guys have been sharing for it.
    Simming for twenty years...
    Hello! (again!)

I've been simming since the original game, so 19 years I guess. Hence why my username is a little dated... It's been around awhile.

My favorite game was Sims 2... I liked how fresh and unique the game was!

My favorite Pack is Late Night for Sims 3. Apartments are my jam in real life and holy smokes do I have a hidden talent for creating penthouses!

I just got the Sims 4 last night. I had to wait to update my computer and now that I have... I look forward to checking out the tips and tricks you guys have been sharing for it.

Hello @CharmedSlayer6 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have many special memories of fun and enjoyable times spent simming over the years <3
    It is great that you enjoy creating penthouses, and that it reflects your real life in that you live in an apartment.
    It is exciting that you bought Sims 4 yesterday ! :) I hope that you will have lots of fun exploring all the great features of the game!
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com

• LetsGoSimmingLetsGoSimming Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey people,

I'm Estella and Sims 4 is my first Sims game. I absolutely love playing it! I've got nothing else to say except for Hi :smiley:
    Hey people,

I'm Estella and Sims 4 is my first Sims game. I absolutely love playing it! I've got nothing else to say except for Hi :smiley:

Hello @LetsGoSimming :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4, and that you are enjoying playing the game :) Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting on the threads about what is happening in your game.
  • kate38kate38 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi. I'm new to the forum, but not the Sims. I enjoy building more than any other aspect of the game, but ive recently started a challenge, and am really enjoying that aspect. Happy to be a part of the community :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top