Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Apocalypse Challenge Help

BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
In the Architecture lift it says 2 wall sections and 2 squares of paint and 2 sections of flooring per day.

Its been so long since i did this challenge that I can't remember what constitutes a section?

I finally lifted Politics (happy dance) but am still restricted with some building by this.
"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    A section is 1 side of one square. I mean, you count squares for room size, it's 1 wall count. Not the whole square, but 1 little wall. It will count it as you drag the wall tool and show you how many sections. :)
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    Ouch thats what i was afraid of. Its going to take awhile to make more room for sure at 2 walls a day. LOL Thanks @Rflong7. At least with Politics and Athletics done I can move some stuff.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    edited February 2019
    Yes, it can be slow. Athletics will help so much before you have the rooms done. :+1:

*I did an extreme apocalypse where I had to build those 2 walls a day from the start (started with only a 3x2 enclosed room). :)
    edited February 2019
    Yes I am so happy with Athletics. I have been reading your stories and enjoying them. :)
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    Cool! Are you going to write yours up? I'd love to read it. :mrgreen:
    Good Morning. I meant to but may have to do it next time. This one has been more of a challenge than intended. Ended up with all my ghosts inside and what chaos that has brought. Almost lost my heir because of them. Keep waiting for paranormal to show up so I can move them out. And I think all these ghosts are what causes my game to suddenly start to crash more often.
    This is the farthest I have ever gotten mind so am pleased that way. Certainly have learned a lot. :D

ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    32121021897_439949ac81.jpgsnapshot_29538d72_a9671c99 by gayle armishaw, on Flickr

I love glitches sometimes.
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    32121021897_439949ac81.jpgsnapshot_29538d72_a9671c99 by gayle armishaw, on Flickr

I love glitches sometimes.

Lol! :lol:

2 urns inside? That is a killer. :(