Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Is Charlie working with DeKay and trying to frame Tuti? 🤔
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Nyxzee wrote: »
    Tuti hasn't been active on the forum sense the game started...

also how can how someone reacts before we get our roles make them seem Mafia.... ?? I really don't get that....

Some players use pregame comments to help them decide who could be mafia. Like if they suddenly change how they're commenting or something. I don't really know :sweat_smile: I don't really read into the pregame comments or use them when i'm playing the game

I don't think it's fair to use pregame comments, especially if they're pregame and they don't even have their role yet. Even if they do have their role, the game hasn't started, so those comments aren't really relevant.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Submarine wrote: »

also how can how someone reacts before we get our roles make them seem Mafia.... ?? I really don't get that....

Some players use pregame comments to help them decide who could be mafia. Like if they suddenly change how they're commenting or something. I don't really know :sweat_smile: I don't really read into the pregame comments or use them when i'm playing the game

I don't think it's fair to use pregame comments, especially when they don't even have their role yet. Even if they do have their role, the game hasn't started, so those comments aren't really relevant.

Fixed that to make sense...
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

Tutu reacted three hours before the game now. She had her role then.

It was only one message, and I'm pretty sure she has always expressed excitement while waiting for games to play, this isn't unusual at all.

I don't like the votes on Tuti, while it's only 2 votes, it doesn't feel right.

Which is why I asked bubbz to not follow my vote. Bubbz is being shady.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

Hhaahhahahahaha no.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @Charliecheesenurgers aww I hope you recover from the flu. That is plum.
    Hi so I’m up! I literally slept for 17 hours the flu is killing me. Anyway, I think I’m going to go ahead and vote: tuti . I thought it was kind of weird how she kept talking about how excited she was to play. She said it like a million times. I think she could have a scum role and wants to try again after her last round of scum gameplay. That’s just me though. Lluvia trusting dekay in the start and copying her ennie mennie minnie mo strategy, but now she’s voting her is super weird. I’ll keep my eye on her. Who hasn’t spoken yet? I read through and don’t remember seeing kitty or sub.

I don’t really think Tuti should be voted as she may be at school right now.

What do you think of Dekay Charlie?

I agree with this part. It does seem strange that she hasn't commented yet but I don't think she's super chatty anyway so i'm not going to take her quietness as a reason to suspect her just now.

How is my strategy so far Bow?

You and bow partners or something? :joy:

Me and bow are not partners, why would you think that?

Well just look what you said. Maybe you're just trying to make her look bad, all your questions about how you're doing is making me uneasy.

I’m just asking if I’m getting better at mafia games in general.

Maybe wait until after the game, because you going around asking everyone how your playstyle is developing is making you seem like buddies, and it's also slightly annoying. (Slightly, a tiny bit.)
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Hi so I’m up! I literally slept for 17 hours the flu is killing me. Anyway, I think I’m going to go ahead and vote: tuti . I thought it was kind of weird how she kept talking about how excited she was to play. She said it like a million times. I think she could have a scum role and wants to try again after her last round of scum gameplay. That’s just me though. Lluvia trusting dekay in the start and copying her ennie mennie minnie mo strategy, but now she’s voting her is super weird. I’ll keep my eye on her. Who hasn’t spoken yet? I read through and don’t remember seeing kitty or sub.

I agree with this part. It does seem strange that she hasn't commented yet but I don't think she's super chatty anyway so i'm not going to take her quietness as a reason to suspect her just now.

Well just look what you said. Maybe you're just trying to make her look bad, all your questions about how you're doing is making me uneasy.

Maybe wait until after the game, because you going around asking everyone how your playstyle is developing is making you seem like buddies, and it's also slightly annoying. (Slightly, a tiny bit.)

S T O P T A G G I N G M E
    It's a lot of fun!
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

Hhaahhahahahaha no.

The way I read that reminded me of a meme
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    Charliecheesenurgers aww I hope you recover from the flu. That is plum.

STOP quoting posts you're tagged in then, and stop shouting "stop tagging me", it generates more tags for yourself!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

Im pretty sure ALL CAPS isnt an allowed format in here
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Everyone, when you quote someone, please just make sure all @ s are removed in all levels
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I also don't like how Bow is shadily trying to cast suspicion on me too. I got my eye on you. 😂

Why are you accusing everyone of casting suspicion on you? This isn’t like you, Vote DeKay

I know you’ve gone to bed now (autocorrect is convinced you’ve gone bad, so...), but I think that something is up with you so far. You haven’t said about being unwell, so it can’t be that 🤔 There are others (Kitty mainly) that I’ve found suspicious, but I’m not voting for them today.

What about that? Dekay goes to bed early and she's 8 hours ahead of GMT.

And why are you suspicious of Kitty? Is that because you've never played with her before? She's a really good scum-hunter, if playing as town.

But then you decided to vote Tuti after defending her.
    Bubbz, your logic makes no sense and you’re following my vote. Care to explain?

I changed my vote from Dekay to Tuti as Tuti’s behavior so far this game seems severely abormal. The Dekay eni miney mo thing is fairly common for her on Day One, even if some of her votes are unjust. The bottom line is that Tuti is not this plum quiet.

To be honest, it's Friday and she might be at school. I don't think it's "severely abnormal" unless she's absent for say at least 1 day without telling anyone in advance. I'd wait before jumping too quick to conclusion and see what she's going to add before day ends.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote Count 1.1

DeKay votes Zinnia
    DeKay unvotes
    Bubbz votes DeKay
    DeKay votes City
    Lluvia votes DeKay
    Charlie votes Tuti
    Bubbz votes Tuti

Tuti - Charlie, Bubbz
    City - DeKay
    DeKay - Lluvia

Day ends in 11 hours
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I guess I just don’t know her, but D1 I go based on feelings
  • NyxzeeNyxzee Posts: 78 Member
    don't know if it got anything to it, there could of cause be plenty of reasons and all, but wouldn't it be acting a bit scummy, or laying low, if someone hasn't spoken but yet has been online recently (noted by the last active status on a persons profile) ?

Once I thought Sub was lurking, she actually just tried and failed to get onto unstable WiFi, so you can’t rely too heavily on that

Oki just thought I would ask, rather then just sit alone with a assumption.

I would check every so often though, because sometimes it can be suspicious

Normally if I'm reading through you'll see a "Reading through!" message from me, and an influx of replies haha.

yes I noticed some people writing that in 'The Hunger Games' Mafia.. that was why I was wondering about it..
    however it was Charlie and not you I had seen being online...
    Now to make it even more complex, Charlie states a couple hours after I wrote that question that she had been asleep the past 17 hours, yet I know her to have been up 2 hours before she wrote that... so I'm a bit confused about that right now....
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Vote Count 1.1
    DeKay votes Zinnia
    DeKay unvotes
    Bubbz votes DeKay
    DeKay votes City
    Lluvia votes DeKay
    Charlie votes Tuti
    Bubbz votes Tuti

Tuti - Charlie, Bubbz
    City - DeKay
    DeKay - Lluvia

Day ends in 11 hours

Um, Lluvia's following Bubbz vote on Dekay.
    And Bubbz following Charlie's vote on Tuti.

Maybe the four baddies are in here? :joy:

Bubbz seems really indecisive so far, especially with the Tuti vote. Her sudden change in attitude towards Tuti seems kinda weird to me.

Plumbob's a tad quiet too.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Vote Count 1.1
    DeKay votes Zinnia
    DeKay unvotes
    Bubbz votes DeKay
    DeKay votes City
    Lluvia votes DeKay
    Charlie votes Tuti
    Bubbz votes Tuti

Tuti - Charlie, Bubbz
    City - DeKay
    DeKay - Lluvia

Day ends in 11 hours

Um, Lluvia's following Bubbz vote on Dekay.
    And Bubbz following Charlie's vote on Tuti.

Maybe the four baddies are in here? :joy:

Bubbz seems really indecisive so far, especially with the Tuti vote. Her sudden change in attitude towards Tuti seems kinda weird to me.

Plumbob's a tad quiet too.

I though I voted before Bubbz? I may be wrong though 🤔
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    Vote Count 1.1

DeKay votes Zinnia
    DeKay unvotes
    Bubbz votes DeKay
    DeKay votes City
    Lluvia votes DeKay
    Charlie votes Tuti
    Bubbz votes Tuti

Tuti - Charlie, Bubbz
    City - DeKay
    DeKay - Lluvia

Day ends in 11 hours

y have two people voted me already icmnfrsh I’ve been busy today this is so unfair

I guess you mean busy, rather than bust 😂 they may take their votes off now that you’re here
    Vote Count 1.1

DeKay votes Zinnia
    DeKay unvotes
    Bubbz votes DeKay
    DeKay votes City
    Lluvia votes DeKay
    Charlie votes Tuti
    Bubbz votes Tuti

Tuti - Charlie, Bubbz
    City - DeKay
    DeKay - Lluvia

Day ends in 11 hours

y have two people voted me already icmnfrsh I’ve been busy today this is so unfair

I guess you mean busy, rather than bust 😂 they may take their votes off now that you’re here

but y did they vote 4 me ive been busy today with school and stuff u no

I don’t know. Lots of people have been busy with school, maybe it’s just because you were so busy that you haven’t said anything since the game started?
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I don't know how I feel about people voting for tuti because she hasn't spoken, I have to admit it is kinda strange because she was so excited for the game to begin, but it does feel a little unfair.