Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How common are identical twins?

2...Next

Comments

• Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Neia wrote: »
    Omri147 wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I don't think identical twins have ever been programmed into any Sims game. At best you'll have two siblings who look really alike. The only identical twins I've ever seen are premade/CAS-made.
    Yeah, it probably was never programmed in the first place, it's just a matter of chance if the twins get the same features.

It's programmed without doubt, it's in the game files modders have access to. Like I said a bit earlier, it's set at 33% : there's one chance out of three that your second twin will be identical to the first.
    That's weird cause I've never encountered it...

Interesting indeed... :open_mouth:
  • TheBlindBatTheBlindBat Posts: 5 New Member
    Is there be any real way to tell if your twins are actually identical other than guessing by appearance?
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Is there be any real way to tell if your twins are actually identical other than guessing by appearance?

I don't think there is.
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    FYI- The MC Command mod has an option to change the chance of twins being identical from the default 33% now in the newest update. You can find it on tumblr the creator is deaderpool.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • esfireesfire Posts: 201 Member
    When i started the baby challenge my sim had identical twins as her first babies and they are actually completely identical, it was the first time its happened to me though. ive had twins before that are identical in facial features but their haircolor and eyecolor are different so they cant be considered identical
  • evilicequeen19evilicequeen19 Posts: 1 New Member
    I just started a 100 baby challenge, and I turned on the lot trait for multiples in the middle of the fourth pregnancy and had identical triplets
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2017, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top