Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Missing Bonehilda

I miss this little lady. Best maid and nanny a simmer could ask for. Her and patchy would have made a good duo :#

Random post sorry haha.

qPQa5fG.jpg
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    You can sort of have a bonehilda with Jungle Adventure. Anyone tried it?
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    @hunniboo1 I completely agree ;) She was a little bored though when I last played a home with her. She used the juice bar constantly and kept herself busy cleaning up the puddles it made from going right through her skeletal body.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Yea i agree in fact she worked for free and helpful when dishwasher or sink are broken and my sims aren't home. or get robbers for you before police comes.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Best Nannny? I specifically remember a bug where she refused to take care of kids in sims 3, did they ever fix that?

Its been an inside joke between my friend and I forever because someone commented "oh wow, you have to take care of your own kids? The horror!"

I do miss her though, and all witches.

For what its worth, skeleton maids are in the game with Jungle adventure, just not our bonehilda sadly.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    I miss Bonehilda as well.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Best Nannny? I specifically remember a bug where she refused to take care of kids in sims 3, did they ever fix that?

Its been an inside joke between my friend and I forever because someone commented "oh wow, you have to take care of your own kids? The horror!"

I do miss her though, and all witches.

For what its worth, skeleton maids are in the game with Jungle adventure, just not our bonehilda sadly.

Idk..I've never had a problem with her lol
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    SimsayCDSimsayCD Posts: 95 Member
    I never played with her in TS3 but I loved having her be the housekeeper at the Goth's residence in TS1. I guess she never made an appearance in TS2, did she?