Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Willow Creek 100% Overhaul!!!

2...Next

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,861 Member
    I know what I'll be doing when I load my game! First stop the Gallery! :p
  • heavenlyhoshiheavenlyhoshi Posts: 21 New Member
    Woah!! i love this project it's so cool already :)
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    @whimreaper Thanks for the link to the library. I've just opened up my game so will download pronto!
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    @simgirl1010 and @Simburian for downloading! It means a lot that people are interested in my builds.
    whimreaper wrote: »
    @simgirl1010 and @Simburian for downloading! It means a lot that people are interested in my builds.

Oops. Thank you for downloading is what I meant.
  • Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    @whimreaper Wow, your new neighborhood is really impressive! I can't imagine how much time and effort it must have taken you :smile:
    Thanks @Amuni50 !! It did take awhile, but once I really worked at it, it came together pretty swiftly.
  • MissyScabtreeMissyScabtree Posts: 81 Member
    Wow! your world is amazing! <3 I'm in the process of plopping down houses and removing all the premade families. I would love to build all the houses myself, but I don't have the time and my building skills are still that of the noob level :D But I've completed Willowcreek and Newcrest so far. I'm currently making families and finding homes for Oasis Springs.
    "Silence is the most powerful scream."
    @MissyScabtree That sounds really awesome! It's so satisfying to have new builds and families to play with! Thanks for your comment :smiley:
  • AgentJuliaAgentJulia Posts: 77 Member
    Are all of your builds available on the gallery for download?
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    That's so pretty! And the fact that you didn't use any CC is incredible!
  • ErwyleErwyle Posts: 17 Member
    So, I'm very new to the game, and I'm not sure when you say save file, do you mean the entire community can be downloaded at once? I realize you said that aspect wasn't ready yet, but I'd sure like to download this if possible. In any case, very cool work and thanks for sharing.
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I will be saving this thread for sure!
    I love the lots that you've shown and looking to fill my worlds up with fun and incredible looking lots - I find that I dont travel to a lot of lots in my sims games because they're all "samey" but I feel this would complete everything
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I like your project and it looks amazing. I've never thought of doing a complete overhaul but when I do build I try to match the neighborhood lots for better cohesiveness.
    WbUrFQm.png
    @PastelMermaid Thanks so much for saving and for your lovely comment!
    @Erwyle Some other simmers have created save files for download before. Essentially, downloading a save file is quite literal. The creator exports their own save game to an online location where other simmers can download it. Then, when you open the game, you will have a new save under the "load game" option from main menu where you will find a new save which contains all the progress, sims, and builds from the creator's save game. So, essentially, it is like downloading everything at once rather than placing individual lots from the gallery. I hope this answered your question!
    @AgentJulia Unfortunately, no. I am working on it, but so far I believe the library, the largest mansion, the Capulet's house, the Montague's house, the empty red house, and the Everett's house are up for download. All of them should come up under #whimreaper. Are there any particular builds you would like to see go up next? I usually start by putting up community favourites and my personal favourites. Thanks for your interest!
  • AgentJuliaAgentJulia Posts: 77 Member
    @whimreaper Your builds are great! I just wanted to steal your little strip of buildings (library, art center etc.) for my game because I like them so much but I totally understand if we have to wait for the save file. ;)
    @AgentJulia Thanks! I can definitely make the community buildings available on the gallery. I'll go put them up now, in fact. Everything will be under #whimreaper and #willowcreek.
  • Vines12Vines12 Posts: 100 Member
    @whimreaper WOW this is beautiful. This is a BIG upgrade from the original willow creek. I know you said you were not finished yet but I’m ready to download this ASAP! When you are done are you going to offer all the worlds in one big bundle of each world as an individual download ?
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    Wow! This is so awesome! I really like the art center and how you make the commercial street look like everything fits together. The buildings I mean and the families sound so interesting and fun.
    @Vines12 I was thinking I would wait until I've finished doing all the worlds before I put up a save file for download, but most of the lots from my Willow Creek overhaul are on the gallery, so you can at least use those for now. The reason I don't want to put up a save file before I'm done is that the other worlds are not complete, and I prefer people to judge the other worlds by the finished product rather than the half-empty towns they currently are. Thank you for your compliments! I'll post on this thread a link to another once I finish another world, so if you favourite it, you can check back to see my progress. Thanks again! Happy Valentine's Day!
  • Vines12Vines12 Posts: 100 Member
    @whimreaper yes please let us know when you are complete! Happy Valentines Day!
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    @whimreaper Love the idea of completely making over the worlds! Looks like you put a lot of work into this. Wow!
    @CaprianaB Thank you! I actually just finished all of the Base Game worlds entirely and am making a video today explaining how you can download version 1 of the save file (version 1 is intended for players with base game or who just want to check out my process)! Check out my YouTube channel for information if you like <3 The video and link should be up today or tomorrow