Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Love Challenge.

SimlishTVSimlishTV Posts: 157 Member
Hi everyone! I really liked The Jungle Adventure Game Pack. I enjoyed exploring the jungle. But at the same time, my style of game is to let my Sims do whatever they want and see what happens. Besides, I like to shoot the whole process. So I decided to invent my own challenge. And shoot it in the format of a reality show.
The Challenge Rules (English is not my native language so please forgive me for some mistakes)
This is my Jungle Love Challenge Rules:

1. Duration - 4 game weeks. Location Selvadorada. Belomisia Field Station (remade into vacation home). You have to remove family money with code - sims.modify_funds {+/- amount}

2. "Free Will" to High. Full autonomy. An exception is daily tasks.

3. Daily tasks. Duration - ONLY 6 game hours.
You have to roll the dice every day in the morning to select 2 sims.
One on the role of Worker (to dig, to collect plants and ingredients, to repair broken items), the other on a pioneering role (to open the doors of the jungle, to trade, to increase the skill of Selvadorada culture, to disarm traps in the temple, to open chests).
Day after day, you alternate hikes in the jungle and visits to the market (Cantina "El Árbol del Jaguar" - Bar). For example, Sun. - Visiting marketplace, Mon. - Hike in the Jungle, Tues. - the market, etc.
The main objectives in the jungle:
- to collect the berry of emotions,
- to get to the temple,
- to find valuable items for sale.
The main goals in the market:
- to buy protection from insects and field equipment
- to collect valuable items around,
!!! - to cure the sick Sims and remove the curses, to take the antidote.
You must roll all purchased supplies between the participants (Protection from insects and other supplies bought on the marketplace)
ANY Sick / 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Sim can be healed in the marketplace if there are necessary ingredients and skills (bone dust for an antidote, money for ingredients, etc.)

4. Berries of emotions.
If the berries of emotions were collected, you have to roll the Flutterberries with the dice between the sims. All participants must eat berries at the same time. (click on the pause and give the command to eat)

5. Dates. Starting with the second game week, If 2 sims have romantic relationships, they should go on a date. On the market (pub) or in the Jungle (Omiscan Royal Baths).
You can not control the Sims on a date but You CAN fulfill WHIMS (but you can not cancel the whims).

6. Scoring and determining the winners.
Every week one of the participants, who scored the fewest points leaves the family. Do not forget that Sims can die from poison or a curse.

7 Seasons.
Seasons last 1 week. You have to delete EA created holidays. On the 3rd and 4th week of the Challenge, there are special holidays once a week. There is no daily task on this day. Sims act with full freedom of will. But, you can do up to 3 interactions from the whims of each sim (you can not cancel the whims).
3 week - Custom holiday - Jungle Love Fest
Romantic Spirit, Streaking, Water fun, Fire

4 week - Jungle Totem Fest
Fighting. Wear Costumes. Bar-b-que. Fire. Romantic Spirit. + Fights after midnight.
The winners are a couple of Sims who share a romantic relationship and score the most points at the end of 4 weeks.
Points are given for progress in the relationship.
(Good friend) 0,5 points
(Romantic interest) 1 point
(Lovebirds) - 10 points
(Lovers) - 20 points
(Sweethearts) - 30 points
(Soulmates) - 40 points
(It`s Complicated) - 20 points
Extra:
(Girlfriend\Boyfriend) + 15 points
(Engaged) +30 points
(Best friends) +1 point
I hope you enjoy it!
It is necessary to turn on subtitles when you watching the videos.
Jungle Love Challenge with well-known townies. The 1 week in the jungle.
5 guys and 5 girls will fight for survival and will try to find their soul mate on the reality show "Jungle Love".

9pwqto4xacbr.jpg

Comments