Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Hovering around -40c with windchill. And you can definitely feel the windchill. Brrr.

Though honestly we've had a really warm winter for us. -40c temps happen usually a few times by now but this is the first time this winter. We still have it pretty good overall this year.

It does feel a lot colder than -40 usually does though since we've been so spoiled this year and then just got thrust into the extreme cold, not eased in like normal.

Also still very little snow. Which makes me happy. Snow is worse than cold.
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Blowing snow today but not too cold compared to that ruddy -51 windchill from last week. And the snowfall warning has passed. Whew.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    Too humid. Unruly hair day again!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Stupid. I hate winter. We had another snowfall last night and it's impossible to commute outside. I hate this.
    Can't wait for spring! It's my fave season.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I hate to tell you guys I was in shorts today. We were in the 70's. It's supposed to be like this until Sat. when the colder weather returns.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Cold, cloudy, super foggy, and it’s supposed to rain later
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I hate to tell you guys I was in shorts today. We were in the 70's. It's supposed to be like this until Sat. when the colder weather returns.

So lucky
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »

So lucky

But I'm not sure you would want to be here in the summer. 90-100 degrees with 90-100% humidity.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Cold and rainy and high humidity. My joints ache because of it and I'm not even old 😅
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

Currently it is raining and is 32°F (0°C)
  • KomeettaaKomeettaa Posts: 27 Member
    It's snowing... a lot... and it's about -2 celsius
  • kikamoonskikamoons Posts: 78 Member
    Cloudy and gloomy :(

Overcast and Breezy, 21°F (-6°C) with a wind chill advisory and a wind advisory
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    Looks like a storm approching.
    Hot and humid
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited February 2019
    Like the lyrics to an Immortal song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VBdAY8eA9w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Q7TlcXLJ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uh8h_1Jgus

..any Immortal song since they sang about how grim and frostbitten winter was
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Stupid. I hate winter. We had another snowfall last night and it's impossible to commute outside. I hate this.
    Can't wait for spring! It's my fave season.

I love what spring is supposed to look and feel like, but every year the supposed spring months tend to bring some of the worst weather. By the time that spring-like weather comes, it's practically summer. ^_^ I love fall the best, because it has the opposite effect. Mostly warm, beautiful days, usually does get super cold until it's almost winter.

Sadly now it is neither season where I am. We've got cold. Though it is bearable right now. I can enjoy a walk in the afternoon if I bundle up.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited February 2019
    @katrinasforest in my homecountry the spring months are march, april and may. March is the ugliest month out of the year. So much slush, ugly brown wet snow/ice.
    But april is my fave. It is the sunny, bright, fresh month with nature starting to come to life. There have been times when I've sunbathed in april with some small heaps of snow still left over on the ground. But most of the ground is snowfree and dry. It's amazing! I actually plan to take a holiday in april. People normally aim for summer and the end of december, I couldn't care less for those. I like my spring in april :D
    May is the hottest month actually, the end of it is like full blown summer.

But from october to february/march we have dimness and darkness. It starts to get light out around 10pm, stays dim til about 1-3pm when it starts getting dark again. Horrible! Plus the cold and the slush/ice. But the darkness is the worst, it's depressing. Not fun living in a northern country.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)

Too cold but sunny today.
  • Gilles8001Gilles8001 Posts: 729 Member
    -24C or -11F. Windchill warning still in effect here. I am going to hibernate until the first day of Spring. :D Also, keep in mind that certain areas of Canada and the States move our clocks ahead on March 10th.
  • MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Snow! Lots of snow. :/
  • MooseCaponeMooseCapone Posts: 39 Member
    It is currently 2am here in Sweden ... as I look out my kitchen window it is dark and windy. It's supposed to rain later too, but it's 6c and feels like 0 at the moment
  • CandyCarolCandyCarol Posts: 119 Member
    Cold but sunny.
  • JuiceboxQueenJuiceboxQueen Posts: 77 Member
    A few days ago it was snowing. Today it's rainy and not even cold anymore.

Right now it's cold and cloudy. Last night we had a bit of ice that caused some bad accidents.