March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    how do i explain myself-
    nicknames - grandpa / chupacabra / k / kk / master / mushroom / jinnie / mr.keavs
    personality - random / hilarious / creative / uhhhh smiley / laughable
    gender - genderfluid uwu
    sexuality - pansexual =)
    zodiac - aquarius
    likes - kpop / tons of food / dOGs / my sister & my mom (we have a huge close relationship =)) / making sims / idk what else to add tbh
    dislikes - bullies / being bored / not getting a bit challenged / this person who brought in all of the negativity and drama that we had to ban them-
    why am i here?
    bc i love the sims ig?

i think i organized too much :pensive:

Hello @heavenlyhoshi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you and your sister and Mother have a close relationship <3 Our family are very special to us.
    It is great that you enjoy creating sims :) It is very enjoyable working out background story details for them, then choosing outfits that suit them for the different categories .
    Happy simming! :)
  • FlameyCatFlameyCat Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi....I’m Kat, and I am a Sims 4 person. I’ll mostly just be popping up from here and there to post... I like cats, and if you guys could help me become a member on here, I’ll have my chosen pic up. Grim Reaper doing Karaoke. But you don’t have to if you don’t want to. :) I also have the Cats and dogs, City living, and seasons packs in console!
  • Tigger3336Tigger3336 Posts: 93 Member
    FlameyCat wrote: »
    Hi....I’m Kat, and I am a Sims 4 person. I’ll mostly just be popping up from here and there to post... I like cats, and if you guys could help me become a member on here, I’ll have my chosen pic up. Grim Reaper doing Karaoke. But you don’t have to if you don’t want to. :) I also have the Cats and dogs, City living, and seasons packs in console!

Hey @FlameyCat , welcome! :smile: Make a comment with a tag to someone, that helps them to know you are speaking directly to them, and get involved with some discussions. Make sure to give out lots of "Insightful, Like or Awesome" on other's comments too, and you will be upgraded in no time at all.

I also play TS4, and if you search my name, you will see some of my posts with previews of #CC that I have been working on.
    My Gallery page: Tigger3336
    Please stop by & leave some love. <3
    Sims4Studio Creator Page: sims4studio.com/thread/16306/tigger3336-creations
    My website for FREE #CC : https://tinyurl.com/ycybbczx
    Share if you like, everyone is welcome.
    FlameyCat wrote: »

Hello @FlameyCat :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you play the console version of the game. Simming is fun! It is nice that you like cats :) Sim cats are very cute! You would be enjoying having simversions of your real life cats in your game.
    It sounds a fun picture of Grim Reaper doing karaoke!
  • UKViixenUKViixen Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I've been a member here for 3 years apparently but haven't even made a post?
    My names Vix, im a speedrunner on Twitch for the Resident Evil franchise, but recently have been feeling the need to go back to my old sim ways.

I've owned the sims since Sims 1 but got put off when Sims 4 originally released. Now ive seen all the dlc available and just how much the game has come along since Sims 4, im eager to come back and maybe do some challenges. :)

Nice to meet you all
    UKViixen wrote: »
    Hi, I've been a member here for 3 years apparently but haven't even made a post?
    My names Vix, im a speedrunner on Twitch for the Resident Evil franchise, but recently have been feeling the need to go back to my old sim ways.

I've owned the sims since Sims 1 but got put off when Sims 4 originally released. Now ive seen all the dlc available and just how much the game has come along since Sims 4, im eager to come back and maybe do some challenges. :)

Nice to meet you all

Hello @UKViixen :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1, and are now back simming again and playing Sims 4. I hope that you will enjoy doing the Simming challenges :)
  • hayami39400hayami39400 Posts: 13 New Member
    Hey everyone, my name is Mia.

My twin sister and I have always loved the sims (1,2,3, now 4). It started with our older sister who introduced us both to the console (Sims 1, Sims Bustin' Out, and Sims 2) when we were younger, and the pc version (Sims 2 and Sims 3). Currently we're making machinima with sims 4. We already have two sims 4 VO [voice-over] machinimas/series posted on yt - "Jim and I" and "Sasaeng: Scary Love". We hope to get far with our machinima making and to continue our journey of machinima making using the sims 4.

Nice to meet you all!
    Hey everyone, my name is Mia.

My twin sister and I have always loved the sims (1,2,3, now 4). It started with our older sister who introduced us both to the console (Sims 1, Sims Bustin' Out, and Sims 2) when we were younger, and the pc version (Sims 2 and Sims 3). Currently we're making machinima with sims 4. We already have two sims 4 VO [voice-over] machinimas/series posted on yt - "Jim and I" and "Sasaeng: Scary Love". We hope to get far with our machinima making and to continue our journey of machinima making using the sims 4.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello @hayami39400 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that you and your sisters are all simmers <3 You would enjoy chatting about the Sims together, and it is very nice that you and twin sister are making Sims 4 machinimas together :) Simmers would enjoy watching them.
    You may like to post about them in the Video Haven section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy machinimas making :)
  • darkunicorn815darkunicorn815 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello fellow simmers! 😁 I’ve been a long time sims fan for some time now on all forms mobile, DS, PC. Sims 3 is is what I play a lot of on my trusty old lap top she’s held up suprisingly well to all my sim shanagines.

Recently I’ve been playing around with CAW so hopefully I can get some good worlds out there. If anyone has any ideas or would wanna build things together let me know 😀
    Hello fellow simmers! 😁 I’ve been a long time sims fan for some time now on all forms mobile, DS, PC. Sims 3 is is what I play a lot of on my trusty old lap top she’s held up suprisingly well to all my sim shanagines.

Recently I’ve been playing around with CAW so hopefully I can get some good worlds out there. If anyone has any ideas or would wanna build things together let me know 😀

Hello @darkunicorn815 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing the Sims for a long time and have been enjoying playing the different versions of the game. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    It is great that you been using the CAW tool :) Your worlds that you create will be very special places for Sims to enjoy living and working in.
  • TheLostNightshadeTheLostNightshade Posts: 35 Member
    Sul sul, Simmers! My name is Annabeth the 4th, and I have lived in the grand residence of Queen Elizabeth the 2nd since--

OK, enough with the fish stories.

My name is Miles, and I'm a very great supporter and fan of The Sims community. I've played (and mainly own) The Sims 3 [on the Wii and on the PC] and 4, FreePlay, The Sims Mobile, FreeSO (which is just an open-source revival of The Sims Online, two thumbs up), and I've also even played probably half of the MySims series, one of the spin-offs. MySims, MySims Racing (both of which I played on the MySims Collection game), MySims Kingdom and Agents...

That's basically it. I really like to fully explore games in The Sims franchise to immerse myself in the beautiful creativity of the games. And to be honest, I really can't wait for The Sims 5. I bet it'll be 100 times better than the rest of the series! Anyway, I'll stop blathering on and on about myself now. See you in another thread, Simmers!
    What? You-- I-- That doesn't even make any sense! Of course, Miles and Kiki have a great sibling selfie.
    p.png?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3
    TheLostNightshade: My best fwiend.
    Sul sul, Simmers! My name is Annabeth the 4th, and I have lived in the grand residence of Queen Elizabeth the 2nd since--

OK, enough with the fish stories.

My name is Miles, and I'm a very great supporter and fan of The Sims community. I've played (and mainly own) The Sims 3 [on the Wii and on the PC] and 4, FreePlay, The Sims Mobile, FreeSO (which is just an open-source revival of The Sims Online, two thumbs up), and I've also even played probably half of the MySims series, one of the spin-offs. MySims, MySims Racing (both of which I played on the MySims Collection game), MySims Kingdom and Agents...

That's basically it. I really like to fully explore games in The Sims franchise to immerse myself in the beautiful creativity of the games. And to be honest, I really can't wait for The Sims 5. I bet it'll be 100 times better than the rest of the series! Anyway, I'll stop blathering on and on about myself now. See you in another thread, Simmers!

Hello @TheLostNightshade :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have played console and pc versions of Sims 3 and 4, as well as Sims Mobile and games in the MySims series. Each Sims version is very enjoyable and fun to play! It is nice that they all have their own special creative features and activities for our sims to do.
  • SolastiaSolastia Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello!

I've been playing the sims for what feels like millions of years. Started back when the first one came out. I honestly don't know why I've never gotten around to making an account on here before; laziness I suppose. I'm always browsing topics on here and stuff so I figured I might as well make one today. As for things about me, not much to tell. I'm a pretty boring person lol. I read a lot and play video games, obsessed with kpop and kdrama, like to cook, and I write fanfiction for about ten different fandoms.

I've been toying recently with the idea of getting more into challenges, so hopefully, you'll see me around more :)
    Solastia wrote: »
    Hello!

I've been playing the sims for what feels like millions of years. Started back when the first one came out. I honestly don't know why I've never gotten around to making an account on here before; laziness I suppose. I'm always browsing topics on here and stuff so I figured I might as well make one today. As for things about me, not much to tell. I'm a pretty boring person lol. I read a lot and play video games, obsessed with kpop and kdrama, like to cook, and I write fanfiction for about ten different fandoms.

I've been toying recently with the idea of getting more into challenges, so hopefully, you'll see me around more :)

Hello @Solastia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years, and households that you have played.
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community, and started posting on the threads. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on threads. It is great that you are planning on doing challenges. I hope that you will enjoy doing them and that they go well :)
    With you enjoying cooking, you would also like seeing your sims cooking meals in your game.
  • SolastiaSolastia Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you @rosemow
  • Ken621Ken621 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi Everyone. Started playing Sims when it first came out and haven't played for years until now. There sure are a lot more SIMS websites now than there were back then!! I have Sims 4 with the Cats & Dogs expansion pack, Outdoor Retreat, and Fitness Stuff. It is a blast and I am totally addicted. Enjoy reading all the comments and how-to's here.
    edited February 2019
    Ken621 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone. Started playing Sims when it first came out and haven't played for years until now. There sure are a lot more SIMS websites now than there were back then!! I have Sims 4 with the Cats & Dogs expansion pack, Outdoor Retreat, and Fitness Stuff. It is a blast and I am totally addicted. Enjoy reading all the comments and how-to's here.

Hello @Ken621 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1. Welcome back to simming again! It is great that you have returned to playing the Sims game after a break, and are enjoying playing Sims 4. The packs that you own are great! The pets are very cute! It is enjoyable taking our sims on vacation to Granite Falls.
    It is nice that you are enjoying reading the forum threads.There are many helpful tips on playing the game in the threads.
  • CrownroyalqueenCrownroyalqueen Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey all,
    My name is Amy. I started playing sims since middle school. I love the game. I am new to the challenges and understanding how it works.
    A bit about me I work with children. I am from Canada ☺
    I am excited to explore this site and see what other's are doing.
    Hey all,
    My name is Amy. I started playing sims since middle school. I love the game. I am new to the challenges and understanding how it works.
    A bit about me I work with children. I am from Canada ☺
    I am excited to explore this site and see what other's are doing.

Hello @Crownroyalqueen :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started playing the Sims when you were in middle school, and that simming has been a part of your life as you were growing up. I hope that you will enjoy doing the simming challenges. Challenges are enjoyable, and often lead us to playing the game in new ways to how we normally play, and so can sometimes take a little while to adjust tol
    It is very caring of you to work with children <3
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your games.
  • tsunidaetsunidae Posts: 4 New Member
    SUL SUL!

I go by Tsunidae/Sunny Day online and in a handful of other video games.

I am a long-time simmer (I think I got serious about it during The Sims 2?) and I am relatively new to The Sims 4, but it feels just as natural to me as previous games.

I am chronically ill and disabled IRL but I don't let it hold me back and I am fortunate enough to be able to say that.

I love building homes and I usually crank out a couple of builds a week.

I hope to be able to share them with people who will appreciate them because posting about your Sims homes on facebook when you have approx. 5 simmer friends just makes you look silly (I still do it though, hehe!)

Also, I plan to dabble in some light streaming and will be hunting for tips on that in here.

Can't wait to see what other simmers can do and how I can learn from you! <3
    tsunidae wrote: »
    SUL SUL!

I go by Tsunidae/Sunny Day online and in a handful of other video games.

I am a long-time simmer (I think I got serious about it during The Sims 2?) and I am relatively new to The Sims 4, but it feels just as natural to me as previous games.

I am chronically ill and disabled IRL but I don't let it hold me back and I am fortunate enough to be able to say that.

I love building homes and I usually crank out a couple of builds a week.

I hope to be able to share them with people who will appreciate them because posting about your Sims homes on facebook when you have approx. 5 simmer friends just makes you look silly (I still do it though, hehe!)

Also, I plan to dabble in some light streaming and will be hunting for tips on that in here.

Can't wait to see what other simmers can do and how I can learn from you! <3

Hello @tsunidae :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for a long time, and are now playing Sims 4 also. All sims games versions are very enjoyable to play!
    I send hugs to you as you live day by day with your chronic illness and disability <3
    Building is a very special part of simming! It is great that we can enjoy bringing our build design and interior decorating ideas into sims gameform . We can enjoy expressing our creativity through the game in our builds :)
    For streaming tips, you may like to read threads in the Video Haven section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
  • Sarahthesimmer10Sarahthesimmer10 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi
    Rosemow, thanks for inviting me to this forum. I truly appreciate it, I got sims 2 as soon as the sims 3 was released and sims 2 was my first video game I got into. I love creating stories with my sims and I'm so in love with the sims 4.

I play on xbox and ts4 is so much fun. I got it for Christmas from my parents and constantly play it. I just started a legacy with Jonny Zest and a sim I created. They are roommates who are romantic interest of eachother and they adopted two dogs who will hopefully have some puppies. I'm super obsessed with them. I'm opened to suggestions for them and am looking to make some cool new friends and get advice for the game.

Thanks for inviting me again I truly appreciate it :)
    Hi
    Rosemow, thanks for inviting me to this forum. I truly appreciate it, I got sims 2 as soon as the sims 3 was released and sims 2 was my first video game I got into. I love creating stories with my sims and I'm so in love with the sims 4.

I play on xbox and ts4 is so much fun. I got it for Christmas from my parents and constantly play it. I just started a legacy with Jonny Zest and a sim I created. They are roommates who are romantic interest of eachother and they adopted two dogs who will hopefully have some puppies. I'm super obsessed with them. I'm opened to suggestions for them and am looking to make some cool new friends and get advice for the game.

Thanks for inviting me again I truly appreciate it :)

Hello @SarahTheSimmer :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2, and that it was the first video game that you played. It is nice that this has led you on to now also playing and enjoying the console version of Sims 4. It was very special that your parents gave you Sims 4 for Christmas <3 It is an enjoyable gift that you would be enjoying playing all year around!
    Your current legacy family game sounds very nice! :) It is nice that the sims have adopted dogs. Cats and dogs are very cute in the game!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read the threads and post about your sims.
    You may like to read and post on the threads in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
  • RealDarkrhinoRealDarkrhino Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello? im Ryan but you can call me Ry. i made this account so i could post a comment on the 80's glam pack thread. I love Rock music.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top