Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Friends for Simport? Come Here!

Comments

• Sims3GurlSims3Gurl Posts: 1 New Member
    Need to go on TOUR Add me on the Sim3
    :Simslover0099
  • TroyTalksTroyTalks Posts: 103 Member
    Sims 3 2019 crew here! :D Add me on TS3@ TroyLD
    giphy.gif
  • inesnc96inesnc96 Posts: 1 New Member
    Since clearly Sims 4 is slightly overrated (sorry, but since we are all still here and whatnot), if anyone wants to add me, I'm inesnc96 on the Sims 3 website as well. And on Origin, since I actually tried Sims 4. Right now, I don't have any Sims to send through Simport, but I would be more than happy to receive your Sims. Especially since it's a first time thing since I only registered my game after last Christmas. So add me, maybe?

P.S.: I've already added a bunch of you, just so you know.
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    edited February 2019
    Post edited by 3dwaffle1 on
  • KustridarenKustridaren Posts: 21 Member
    Looking for friends for simport also.
  • KKadijaKKadija Posts: 1 New Member
    Add me for simport on showtime
    kkadija813
  • xShizue92xxShizue92x Posts: 1 New Member
    Add me Pls :)

xShizue92x
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited February 2019
    xShizue92x wrote: »
    Add me Pls :)

xShizue92x

@xShizue92x - Welcome to Sims 3. I have accepted your friend request. I live in the Central time zone. I play late at night and check Simport then.

Have you checked out the Daily Deal thread. We give tips on how to best spend your simpoints and to get a lot of content free. We give links to a number of other great threads on cascading sets through Complete Your Set. Come visit us here at the DD thread
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    Sims3Gurl wrote: »
    Need to go on TOUR Add me on the Sim3
    :Simslover0099

@Sims3Gurl - I found Simslover0099 without the ":". Is that you? You can send me a friend request.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Branthor4000Branthor4000 Posts: 140 Member
    I used to play Sims 3 and 4 and loved them both but life went on and I deleted Sims 3, but still play S4. I recently got the itch to get back into S3, so I installed it and was disappointed to see Nraas is no longer out there, at least the Wikipedia part, but looking through my old stuff I found the Sims 3 packages I used to use when I played in the past. Lucky find, I have since found the mods that were on Nraas and got what I needed or didn't have. So I have been playing S3 for less than a week and never saw anyone post a question of hello, so I started sending out gifts to some of my old friends in hopes of them still being around. I have 6 pages of them, but never received a return gift so they must not play anymore. At this point I started posting to the general public to see if anyone still played. I did finally receive an answer and was told a lot of people still play S3, so I sent them a gift and asked if they could give me names of people who still played. I have not heard back yet. So I am sending out a general question, after all the rambling, to see if anyone who still plays S3 would send me a gift or message so I can start a new list of active players. Also please explain how I can enter new friends to my list.
    I know this is a lot and a long message but I thought it best to get it all out in one post and see what comes back.

Thank you all active S3 players who respond. Looking forward to an avalanche of new names, new friends and new players.

Thank you all. Branthor4000
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    https://www.nraas.net/community/home - that's it's new home Hope that helps in keeping your NRAAS mods current.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    They may still play, but don't play online.I play Sims 3 daily, but I never login.It slows my game down too much.I'm sure I have boat loads of gifts waiting.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited February 2019
    Welcome back to the game, I hope you’ll find new friends to play online with this way. I do still play Sims 3 but always offline, sorry.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited February 2019
    I didn't realize that we were so difficult to find. I'm sorry, but if I type NRaas into a web search engine, all the top hits showing for me point to our new site. It's Wikispaces, not us, who went out of business thus forcing us to move. Unfortunately there is no redirect now from the former site because the server providing those is longer running (out of our control).

This very forum you are on is pretty active. There are loads of TS3 players, in addition to here and NRaas you can find us at ModTheSims, the Steam msg boards, Reddit, among other places. We may be smaller in number than we once were, but many of us are not going anywhere.

But yes, many of us prefer not to play online and we don't all interact with the old TS3 site's community pages all that much.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    I’m still active :)
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Hello and Welcome Back :)

You might find this thread interesting. It is not the same as your TS3 page but the people who post there are very friendly and interested in other people's games.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/808585/what-happened-in-your-sims-3-game-today#latest

Enjoy rediscovering TS3.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    I've added you, but I must admit that I rarely play online.
    My game lags sometimes.
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    edited February 2019
    i'm always playing, and go online a lot :)

sims 3 is still my favourite game in the world even 9 years later

i still buy simpoints and go crazy on the store sometimes :o:D<3
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I’m still active! Don’t always play online though.
  • TorriB71TorriB71 Posts: 7 New Member
    I am in need of friends, especially for showtime so I can earn some badges. Please add me if you send gifts and especially if you use the simport. I play on average 3-5 times a week :)
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I'm fairly active in TS3 though my exansion loaded in the unofficial TS 2 Open World Edition EP from the Modding community becuase most of my games are played rotationally like I'm playing TS2 in an open world.I have all official EP's and SP's installed and have to play off line because of slow internet.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • silverwood02silverwood02 Posts: 73 Member
    Hello
    I still play Sims 3. I have to say I some times have a gap, then come back for more! I didn't realise how easy it was to get 'friends' to send gifts to or receive, so I am happy to send a gift to you. I am not sure how the online thing works, I am always connected when I play, but I am not aware that you can play with other players ingame?
    Keith
  • r0b0tman5r0b0tman5 Posts: 109 Member
    i still play sims 3. i am robotman55 on the sims 3 site.
    Been playing The Sims since The Sims 1! B)
  • Agmolly210Agmolly210 Posts: 21 Member
    I'm active on Sims 3. I'm actually loading up the game at the moment and I do send gifts to simmers. My origin Id is agmolly210
  • AjeniAjeni Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey there! Me too am an active (more or less, depending on university and exam period) Sims 3 player, as I don't fancy TS4 as much... only the more detailled pets and creative CC are a plus in my opinion xD however I also always play offline :/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top