Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    This page is freaking out but Patrick survives.
    4ny0RJG.png

Minty, um... cuz drama... and tension. :tongue:

Lol this needs a caption.

“When you fall asleep in class and you wake up to find that even the teacher left the room.”

*I Am Legend: Emo Edition*

*when someone asks if you’re okay during the finals*

*When you close your eyes for a power nap and end up in a different dimension* XD

Lol *when you listen to a song you haven’t heard in forever and forget half the lyrics*

Learning a song`s lyrics is like riding a bike. does this make sense in english

Not for me cuz I still can't ride a bike.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    4ny0RJG.png

“When you fall asleep in class and you wake up to find that even the teacher left the room.”

*When you close your eyes for a power nap and end up in a different dimension* XD

Lol *when you listen to a song you haven’t heard in forever and forget half the lyrics*

But when you learn how to ride it you will never forget how to. Idk that's what everyone says around here. ___ is like riding a bike, you never forget how to
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    4ny0RJG.png

But when you learn how to ride it you will never forget how to. Idk that's what everyone says around here. ___ is like riding a bike, you never forget how to

I see, I see. 😅😅
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited February 2019
    4ny0RJG.png

I see, I see. 😅😅

DeKay’s suddenly feeling left out 😟
    Don’t worry, nearly everyone I know can whistle and I can’t 😣
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    4ny0RJG.png

Learning a song’s lyrics is like riding a bike. Does this make sense in english?

Yes. I don’t forget the lyrics exactly, but I may need to check to see that I’m definitely singing the right ones 😂

It’s called a simile 🙂

Do you still need ideas for your story thing?

Yes XD My friend did the toilet thign. She finished hers already meanwhile i still have 3 to write. I hate writing just becaus ei have to. In fact, i hate doing anything just because i`m told to

I'm bored :'(

Phone related thing... um, how about losing/leaving your phone and going into panic mode because you can’t find it?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    Morning!
    4ny0RJG.png

I see, I see. 😅😅

4ny0RJG.png

Learning a song’s lyrics is like riding a bike. Does this make sense in english?

Yes. I don’t forget the lyrics exactly, but I may need to check to see that I’m definitely singing the right ones 😂

It’s called a simile 🙂

Yes XD My friend did the toilet thign. She finished hers already meanwhile i still have 3 to write. I hate writing just becaus ei have to. In fact, i hate doing anything just because i`m told to

Phone related thing... um, how about losing/leaving your phone and going into panic mode because you can’t find it?

Oh i'll totally try that! Thank you :)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    4ny0RJG.png

I see, I see. 😅😅

4ny0RJG.png

It’s called a simile 🙂

I can't whistle too.

Today's Q Q is:
    What is your biggest screw up in the kitchen?

I probably talked about this before but it's my fav. XD That one time I was making microwave brownies and when I took out the glass container (it's a microwaveable one), there was a spark growing inside of it. I panicked and threw water on it and the glass exploded everywhere. 😟 I spent like 2 hours picking up the small shards and there's was blood everywhere. Hahah.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    4ny0RJG.png

I see, I see. 😅😅

4ny0RJG.png

It’s called a simile 🙂

I can't whistle too.

Today's Q Q is:

I probably talked about this before but it's my fav. XD That one time I was making microwave brownies and when I took out the glass container (it's a microwaveable one), there was a spark growing inside of it. I panicked and threw water on it and the glass exploded everywhere. 😟 I spent like 2 hours picking up the small shards and there's was blood everywhere. Hahah.

I guess cutting my finger rather than the chicken? I don’t do much cooking 😛

Agua’s just reminded me of the time we were baking a cake and I didn’t realise that the bottom of the tin could lift up. Long story short, the mix went everywhere and we had to start again 😔
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It was either when I tried boiling an egg in the microwave without poking a hole in it (it exploded), or the time when I was about 12 and I opened a pork and beans can with those pull tab lids, and the lid sliced off a tiny bit of my ring finger (around 2 millimeters in diameter) and it bled profusely.

I guess the latter was worse
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    4ny0RJG.png

I see, I see. 😅😅

4ny0RJG.png

It’s called a simile 🙂

I can't whistle too.

Today's Q Q is:

I can't whistle and find the noise really obnoxious.

Uh... well sometimes I forget I'm making hot chocolate/turmeric milk and burn it, it's not fun to clean that off the bottom of a pan. I've also exploded a pie pan before, but luckily it was over the sink.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I can whistle and carry a tune as long as the notes aren't too high 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    4ny0RJG.png

I see, I see. 😅😅

4ny0RJG.png

It’s called a simile 🙂

I can't whistle too.

Today's Q Q is:

I cant whistle either :(

I almost exploded the kitchen once
    Kid me was shocked in a microwave
    I meaan the kitchen actually caught fire but that wasn't my fault
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    4ny0RJG.png

I see, I see. 😅😅

4ny0RJG.png

It’s called a simile 🙂

I can't whistle too.

Today's Q Q is:

Microwaves are scary, man. I don't mess with them no more.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    4ny0RJG.png

I see, I see. 😅😅

4ny0RJG.png

It’s called a simile 🙂

I can't whistle too.

Today's Q Q is:

Microwaves are scary, man. I don't mess with them no more.

I still bother with them because it's too much trouble to get the stove running to boil instant noodles :joy:

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited February 2019
    I never did much screw up in the kitchen, except making my hot chocolate too hot and it spilled ...
    My brothers though, when they were younger they burned many plastic bowls because the bowls were on the Steve, and they turned it on
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    4ny0RJG.png

I see, I see. 😅😅

4ny0RJG.png

It’s called a simile 🙂

I can't whistle too.

Today's Q Q is:

I nearly started a grease fire because I thought I had defrosted some frozen vegetables and I hadn't
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    KomeettaaKomeettaa Posts: 27 Member
    haiii friendss
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    4ny0RJG.png

I see, I see. 😅😅

4ny0RJG.png

It’s called a simile 🙂

I can't whistle too.

Today's Q Q is:

I over boiled eggs and they exploded and hit my eyes.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    4ny0RJG.png

I see, I see. 😅😅

4ny0RJG.png

It’s called a simile 🙂

I can't whistle too.

Today's Q Q is:

Were your eyes okay?
  • Options
    4ny0RJG.png

I see, I see. 😅😅

4ny0RJG.png

It’s called a simile 🙂

I can't whistle too.

Today's Q Q is:

Oof sounds painful

• Options
    4ny0RJG.png

I see, I see. 😅😅

4ny0RJG.png

It’s called a simile 🙂

I can't whistle too.

Today's Q Q is:

😱😱😱

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    4ny0RJG.png

I see, I see. 😅😅

4ny0RJG.png

It’s called a simile 🙂

I can't whistle too.

Today's Q Q is:

😱😱😱

Lol it hurt so much.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Hahahaaaha. XD

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hahahaaaha. XD

Is he okay?

• Options
    nani wrote: »
    Hahahaaaha. XD

Is he okay?

Yes. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    He's more than okay, I'd say ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top