Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Mafia or werewolves won most of the games I hosted on this forum, for some reason 🤔 The first town win was my Marvel Mafia actually

tenor.gif?itemid=11140147
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    And ive been powerless both times. Town both times too

Zinnia did enter a mason chat with you because of her Lovers card, but it's a shame that she got killed on N1.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Personally, I like hammers, I think it balances the game a bit more and is punishing to town who aren't careful enough, though I understand why people don't like them.

And obviously no town member is about to use final vote in LyLo.

Erm... if no game starts up over on UM I will play this one, but it doesn't look like anyone is starting one over there.
    unknown.png
    Personally, I like hammers, I think it balances the game a bit more and is punishing to town who aren't careful enough, though I understand why people don't like them.

Erm... if no game starts up over on UM I will play this one, but it doesn't look like anyone is starting one over there.

Alright, just let me know your final decision (heh) by Friday
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Alright, just let me know your final decision (heh) by Friday

Hilarious. But will do.
    unknown.png
    I think the point of the final vote is that if there's nothing left to be discussed and there are only a few players left, it could help move things along. But not using it is also an option

I think hammers are okay for the early stages but they shouldn't be there during a lylo stage due to time zone differences. Mafia can play dirty and wait for the first townie to mislynch and then join the wagon. 😂 And the second townie can't defend themselves cuz it's too late. I gotta say I've done that before tho. 😅
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

I think hammers are okay for the early stages but they shouldn't be there during a lylo stage due to time zone differences. Mafia can play dirty and wait for the first townie to mislynch and then join the wagon. 😂 And the second townie can't defend themselves cuz it's too late. I gotta say I've done that before tho. 😅

I like quick hammers.
    unknown.png

I like quick hammers.

I've won that way as Mafia before. When Renee hosted the Hunger Games setup in 2016, actually

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    I’m playing 🙂
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • AguaWaterAguaWater Posts: 194 Member
    Can I play? :D
    My mind has gone blank can’t think of a good signature. :)

I like quick hammers.

I've won that way as Mafia before. When Renee hosted the Hunger Games setup in 2016, actually

I've won doing it twice that I remember, in Broncos's Scales of Justice Mafia and Caro's(?) Hard Boiled Mafia
    unknown.png

I like quick hammers.

It's not so fun if you're the one being suspected and you don't get to defend yourself in time. 🙈
    FwDXXd5.gif

I like quick hammers.

I've won doing it twice that I remember, in Broncos's Scales of Justice Mafia and Caro's(?) Hard Boiled Mafia

Hard boiled. Any eggs involved?
    LluviaRain wrote: »

I like quick hammers.

Hard boiled. Any eggs involved?

Have you ever heard hard boiled detective?
    unknown.png
  • NyxzeeNyxzee Posts: 78 Member
    I would like to join if that's okay. :)
    but as stated in the other tread, I am new so can't promise I'll be any good though, but we all gotta start somewhere right.
    Nyxzee wrote: »
    but as stated in the other tread, I am new so can't promise I'll be any good though, but we all gotta start somewhere right.

Welcome! And it's fine, all we usually ask is participation in Mafia games

cool thanks, and of cause, can't imaging the game being much fun if every participant are inactive.

cool thanks, and of cause, can't imaging the game being much fun if every participant are inactive.

Would you rather I call you Nyx, Zee or Nyxzee? 🤔😄

Thanks for asking, Nyx is fine :)

Thanks for asking, Nyx is fine :)

I was just wondering, because some people have a preference (from what I’ve seen, I’m more new than some of the others) 😁
    yeah it would seem like that.. I use Nyx for short myself on other platforms..
    and it's good to know not all players have been at it for years :)
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I want to join!
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I want to join!

Yay wagashi! Welcome back :)
    yeah it would seem like that.. I use Nyx for short myself on other platforms..
    and it's good to know not all players have been at it for years :)

Agua only joined last game, this is my fifth game 🙂