Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Firefighters

The ability for firefighters to rescue your sim household, when their house catches on fire from burning toast on the stove, and other fire incidents! Your sims can also call firefighter service on their Sim phones, when they see their neighbor's house catch on fire, or if an active lot that they are on catches on fire, such as restaurants, night clubs, parks, and museums.

Active Career: Firefighter- Your sim travels to the fire department, and trains to become an master firefighter as their career to save Sims from fires, pets from trees, and other services.

Comments

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    We need them as well as burglars and all the rest.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • IggIgg Posts: 275 Member
    edited February 2019
    There is more to fire departments that just fighting fires.

Fund Raising: Bingo nights, and little carnivals, and Community Feast/All you can eat buffets.

Station up-keep, a lot of cleaning and washing fire apparatus and equipment. Some fire departments in California even make their own ladders (at least they did 20 years ago).

Fire Prevention Education.

CPR training for the public.

Fire Department Banquets: Big parties departments throw in appreciation of firefighters and EMTs.

There could be a fire academy where sims go to train to be firefighters and EMTs.

Emergency Medical Services: Taking ill sims to the hospital. EMTs could fight with the Grim Reaper over dying sims.

There are many types of calls Firefighter and EMTs run that are not fire or sick/injured people related. Cat/kid stuck in tree, Car accident, ect...

Plus you could add a lot of little items that people want, but are not big enough to warrant their own pack.

Post edited by Igg on
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd love firefighters but if they're added in before cars its going to end up being more annoying than fun for me. I want to see the firetruck driving up to the yard with its lights flashing and the firemen hopping out poofing in and out is not going to cut it for me.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • FlethroFlethro Posts: 18 Member
    I'm concerned if we haven't got burglars, we won't have firefighters, hope I'm wrong.
    They are both great and long-standing features to the sims series. Glad I'm not alone here!
    My Sims 4 Story Project: Thriving Plumbobs
    "Yibbs yibbs yibbs, zargu zargu!"
    I guess maybe firefighters aren't as long-standing now I think about it more, but they are still great additions.
    At least as a profession you can join, sorry for the spam.