March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WildIrishBanshee's Update Thread

WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
Just wanted a place to update on my sims, in one place, so that I can keep track of what all is going on in each family. I have 4 main saves, and things can get hard to keep track of - like earlier this evening I thought that I had lost progress on my Swift family because I was confusing what they had done and what my Craven family had done! No more of that nonsense! I'll still be updating on my usual threads as well, cause I'd miss you guys!

Feel free to comment, ask questions, whatever. Not trying to live in a vacuum here!
Post edited by WildIrishBanshee on

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Swifts

Flex Main House - Alyssa Flex (nee Swift), Benjamin Flex (son of Marcus Flex) and son Bradley Flex - plus two annoying dogs.

The Flexes finished their rotation, with some promotions and other stuff. Benjamin got promoted to Line Cook, he's going to go into the Chef branch of the Culinary career, while Alyssa got promoted to Head Mixologist, as she is taking the Mixologist branch. When their turn comes back around, which shouldn't take long, they are due to try for another baby. They need 3 after all, even though they already have their heir.

Swift Main House - Adam Swift, Eve Swift, Aeric Swift, Nathalie Swift, Angela Swift, Bianca Swift, and Babette Swift

This is one full house! Fortunately, they currently have room for one more baby, which is all Aeric and Nathalie need...unless it's another girl. But that won't be a worry for quite a bit, and Angela is due to move out on her own soon. Adam retired from his job as an eSports Gamer - don't remember what level he was. Everyone in this house that can be is addicted to the drone and music station from GF, and a few love the video station. So they're all getting some fame! Eve was already a Notable Newcomer, but no one else has much fame yet. Eve signed on with Dinky Beats for now, and Aeric is signed with Maxis Music Machine. I'm sure the rest will be signed at some point lol. Just started on their rotation, so anything goes.

Looking through my other households, I saw two adorable kitties that are not in world. I need more room! I definitely prefer the cats to the dogs in this iteration, dogs are so, so needy!
    Swifts

Swift Main House - Adam Swift, Eve Swift, Aeric Swift, Nathalie Swift (daughter of Katrina Caliente), Angela Swift, Bianca Swift, Babette Swift

More members of the family have been signed to record labels. Adam was signed to Maxis Music Machine, and Nathalie signed with Dinky Beats. They went as a family to the Starlight Accolades, but no one won anything this time. Oh well, there's always next time! Lots of skilling happening, and Angela has been working on her relationship with Enzo Landgraab - who I believe is the son of Geoffery and Nancy. I'd have to peek at his family tree if their ghosts haven't been cleaned out already. He's her boyfriend, and I plan on them marrying when Angela hits YA. Adam needs 20 columns for his second aspiration, Mansion Baron. He already completed Fabulously Wealthy. Might just cheat, though I hate doing it, as I have zero need for 20 columns in their house - or any house really. It's a little ridiculous if you ask me.

Spent part of my morning building them an indoor garden space, and quite quickly found out that you cannot have different sized walls on the same level - even if the changed part is not even touching the house! Which was/is quite annoying. Why is this even a thing? Hopefully, I did it right, but all the plants fit (and there's a lot of them!) including the trees, Patchy, and the rock climbing wall.
    Swifts

Swift Main House - Adam Swift, Eve Swift, Aeric Swift, Nathalie Swift, Angela Swift, Bianca Swift, Babette Swift

Aeric got promoted in the Politician career to Representative. I had to have Adam run over to my cemetery to drop off some urns, as he had been carrying a townie's gravestone and Marigold, the old family cat's stone for quite some time! I had everyone take care of their music label needs - the daily requirement kind of stinks honestly. Eve got an offer to either upload a random video or make a fishing one, so naturally, we did the fishing one. Not that they are exactly hurting for money, they have around 700k in the bank. Nathalie tested out my indoor garden space, and there were no pathing issues at all. It was Rebate Day as well, so I bought them some things they were missing. Wasn't too much, but I wanted to add stuff from the packs I had just gotten.

I had a moment while playing too - saw Brent Hecking in his athletic wear, which is apparently a red hoodie and blue shorts - and my first thought was the coach from S2, cause Brent is currently an elder. I also saw it from a small distance away. Rebate Day was a good holiday for the adults, the kids didn't care. Nathalie managed to harvest all my plants, and do the collecting - got to catch them all! Aeric worked on a mobile app, while Babette worked on her skills mostly. My toddlers usually max them all before growing up. Angela and Bianca have school projects to do, so I made Bianca work on hers after homework. Angela was too tired after work to do anything more than homework. Aeric maxed out his programming skill while working on the mobile app - not sure if I'm going to have him do any more programming after that. Adam, of course, is working on building himself a rocket. Got to get that Rocket Science skill! Plus we need one to get some of the collectibles.

Eve was invited out to GeekCon by Lucas Munch, so she took Adam and Nathalie along with her. The goal: participate in a challenge. All three participated in Hackathon and the Ultimate Gaming Challenge, which Adam passed. Eve and Nathalie, of course, both failed, they don't play many video games. Nathalie decided to wear the festival t-shirt, so of course, I let her. After that they mostly just hung out, waiting for the results of the Hackathon and for the event to end. Nathalie ended up winning the Hackathon, which surprised me since she only has maybe 4 skill levels in it, while Adam maxed his out awhile ago. Finally, they could go home.
    Well, that was fun, just spent several hours updating my game, then messing around with it trying to get it to work - Neia's More Clubs Per Sim mod is screwy, and causes the game to throw LastUIExceptions - and refuses to let you past the splash screen. So that took a little while to figure out. And now it's bedtime, so no playtime today unless I can't sleep - insomnia has been the name of the game lately.

If you're reading this, the patch broke at LEAST UICheatsExtension and More Clubs Per Sims, so update/remove if you have those.
    After setting up my game again, I got a bit of time to play, yay!

Swifts

Swift Main House - Adam Swift, Eve Swift, Aeric Swift, Nathalie Swift, Angela Swift, Bianca Swift, Babette Swift

Got Nathalie to finish off harvesting the plants that she missed pre-patch. Adam made and released another track and Eve finally managed a Good reputation. I think it's time to hire a gardener for this lot, it's a bit much for one person. And the bees get enraged really easily, I'm hoping them being indoors will cool that a bit. Aeric released and made another track, and Eve made a beauty tips video. I had Eve start working on her flower arranging skill, so we could get some bluebell scented bouquets for the bees. I think it's bluebell anyway! She's made it to level 3 so far. Fortunately, they have all the flowers they could ever use, so this helps make room for more, better quality ones. It's crocus I want, I mixed up the bee-friendly one and the timelessness ones. Oops.
    To keep track, and because everyone loves photos - here is the current edition of the Swift Main House!

Large, uninspiring block house - cause I stink at building lol.
    02-06-19-1-55-16-AM.png

Basement
    02-06-19-1-56-38-AM.png

First Floor
    02-06-19-1-56-26-AM.png

Second Floor
    02-06-19-1-56-17-AM.png

Third Floor
    02-06-19-1-56-06-AM.png
    Swifts

Main House - Adam Swift, Eve Swift, Aeric Swift, Nathalie Swift, Angela Swift, Bianca Swift, Babette Swift

Let's see, everyone continues to release music tracks at a good clip. Nathalie continues to be my most frustrating sim - she literally takes all day to harvest the garden, because she does one, stands around for a good two hours or more (if I don't pause/enter bb/main menu) then maybe harvests another one. She has zero time to collect due to this...guess that goes back to Eve for a while. Eve is getting older, so she leaves the more strenuous activities for the next generation. I think she'll be an elder next rotation actually, same week her youngest ages up into a YA.

Eve got an offer to either upload a random video or a beauty review one, so naturally, we went with the beauty reviews. She got 150 simoleans and an Accolade nomination. She also just made Rising Star with her second piano song, aptly named Song #2. She hasn't made an excellent bouquet yet, so no crocus scenting as of right now - fortunately my bees have calmed down a lot so far, just from being inside. Adam has the lead for followers though, thanks to his time as an ESport Gamer - he has over 13,000. He's finally finished building the rocket ship, now he can explore space and maybe get us some space collectibles! He also started the Elder Males club...though I haven't quite figured out where they should meet. Eve will start one later for females, but I have to wait until a mod is updated for the patch first.

Angela should have her boyfriend over before the rotation ends to ensure that all will work out when they get married. He's been a tough nut to crack, I've almost given up numerous times! But her birthday is Sunday, which won't happen til next rotation (I rotate at 6 am Sundays) so he's stuck with her at this point. Things keep slipping through the cracks, mostly because I'm rushing. Need to knock that off. Just realized that Bianca knows ZERO kids her age, got to fix that ASAP. Wish it were easier to meet people sometimes. Eve is writing some lyrics while everyone else chats with people they know. Babette is just toddling around, watching everything and playing with her toys. She's maxed movement and thinking, just need to get the rest - but she has plenty of time. I also have Adam upgrading a lot of things around the house, as he's maxed handiness. I keep some stuff so that Aeric has a chance to earn handiness outside of the woodworking table. Eve sent off her lyrics, so now we have to wait til next Friday to license songs again. Unless she gets high enough on a different instrument.

And that's all for right now, music, videos, gardening...making money, the usual. They currently have over 700k in the bank. They need to buy some real estate or something. When is that coming? :pensive:
    Swifts

Main House - Adam Swift, Eve Swift, Aeric Swift, Nathalie Swift, Angela Swift, Bianca Swift, Babette Swift

Bianca had a Drama Club performance, after being promoted to Practical Performer, so the adults went off to that. Enzo (Angela's boyfriend) called Angela after she sent him an angry text message, and they headed off to the pool for a bit - but Angela was too angry in her teen angst to enjoy it much. Plus it was raining, which was at least better than the thunderstorm raging at home. Angela headed off to work still enraged, while everyone else settled back into normal life - after a fair bit of journaling to get rid of some of the tense moodlets from the storm. Adam had already upgraded the drone, and was finishing up the video station. Figured I'd get those out of the way since everyone is obsessed with the thing!
    Swifts

Getting close to the end of their rotation finally. Just a few more days. After Bianca finished her homework, she was off to practice lines for Drama Club. Was going to make a club for students of Drama Club - but *gasp* there aren't any! Maybe I can fix that...somehow. I started the club anyway, til I can force some sim kids to be in Drama Club. Adam finished all the upgrades on the video station, so that and the drone are all set. Nathalie released another track and started working on her Logic skill - she isn't getting very far with the skills right now. Partly to do with the all-day gardening.

And I randomly decided that it's time for a new save, as I want to play with all the premades, official gallery sims, and mine.
    This new save should be fun - only took me 4 hours to set up, and I still have to enter each household to do things such as careers etc. Not going to get much playtime tonight, since it's already past my bedtime.
    General Save

Careers:

Eric Lewis - Tech Guru
    Alice Spencer-Kim - Painter
    Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis - Drama Club
    Jiawei Zhao - Business
    Alice Zhao - Tech Guru
    Michael Zhao - Scouts
    Tiffany Zhao - Drama Club
    Adam Swift - Social Media
    Eve Swift - Critic
    Peter Simmons - Business
    Tony Simmons - Manual Laborer
    Vanessa Simmons - Barista
    Marie Simmons - Scout (Preselected)
    Cassandra Goth - Babysitter
    Alexander Goth - Scouts
    Eve Drake - Writer
    Adam Drake - Tech Guru
    Eve Craven - Gardener
    Adam Craven - Astronaut
    Bob Pancakes - Culinary
    Eliza Pancakes - Scientist (never played, so this should be interesting)
    Adam McCaig - Tech Guru
    Eve McCaig - Painter

Now I really need to get to bed. If I can't sleep, I'll continue setting things up.
    Decided to take a playing break and went back to the Swifts for now.

Swifts

Thunderstorms were still raging when I loaded the lot, so everyone besides Adam has tense or sad moodlets - fortunately, most of them are drowned out by other moodlets. Angela came home from work finally over her mood swing, but extremely tense due to the storm. So off to journal she went! Adam produced and released a track, then joined Nathalie at the chess table. Eve released a track, replied to some comments on her videos then edited a Beauty Tips video. Adam and Nathalie finished their game. Adam went off to hack Crumplebottom Servers, while Nathalie headed to the kitchen to cook something as she was hungry. Angela started in on her homework as she waited for Nathalie to cook something. Biance finished learning all her lines for Drama Club. Aeric burned and released a track while Eve finished up editing her video and uploading it. Eve decided she wanted to Practice Speech for a bit, so off to the mirror, she hurried. Aeric settled in to edit the two videos he had made, a Video Game one and a Tech Review one. Patchy showed up to help Angela with her homework, not that she really needed it. Aeric finished the Tech Review one and uploaded it, then started on editing the Video Game one. The thunderstorms finally ended around 1 am.

Bianca streamed herself playing chess - she also has a video on the video station to edit. Aeric finished up the Video Game video and uploaded it, then decided to reply to some comments he had gotten. He then talked to the butler, Omar, and used him to secure a vote for work. Nathalie produced a track but had already released one today. At least she's one ahead! I decided to have her work on her singing skill for a bit. Eve gained a charisma skill point from chatting at the mirror. Angela took on the motion gaming mat to get her fun up, as she was in the red. Adam at some point started reading a gardening skill book, and nearly got a point in gardening. Babette stopped playing with her tablet and headed off to bed. Aeric went off to work out on the treadmill, he's a little dumpy right now. Angela headed to record a Fashion Tips video, as she wanted to record one. Bianca was getting hysterical, so I ended the stream and her mood went right down to Playful. I do have emotion deaths turned off, but one never knows! I put her back on the chess table to work on her mental skill. I sent Adam back into space, just for a giggle. And he found a Common Space Rock! I'll take it. He sang a country duet with Eve upon his return, with Nathalie's caterwauling in the background. Angela finished her Fashion Tips video and started editing it.

And now I'm tired again. Going to try this sleep thing once more!
    Swifts

This is the final day of their rotation. Adam finished his duet with Eve and headed back to the music station to produce a new track. Eve went out to fill the bucket so that she and Nathalie could have a water balloon fight before the needs of the day pressed down upon them. Angela finished editing her Fashion Tips video and uploaded it. Aeric finished his workout, showered then went to take a nap. Angela decided she wanted to do some extra credit work (why, when she isn't ever going to be back in school, is beyond me.) so off she went to do that. Adam released his new song, then went back to work on a mobile app he had started but never finished. Bianca really wanted to edit a video, so she started working on her children's video from a while back. She edited it then uploaded it. It's kind of fun that kids can now get royalty payments and do more "adult" type things. Then it was off to play Arithmetic Attack on the computer for more mental skill.

After their water balloon fight, Eve went off collecting while Nathalie went to tend to the greenhouse. Angela decided to stream herself playing chess, and Bianca ran off to play in the rain a bit before taking a nap. Aeric spent some time on the woodworking bench to get his handiness up. Adam decided to take off for space, while Eve gave Babette a bath. Aeric then started the laundry, as I haven't had a chance to play with this yet. He started the washer and then went off to cloud gaze with Eve. Angela woke up from her nap, journaled and then headed into the living room to find a vampire book to read. Eve got inspired to play the guitar, so off she went. Aeric had to beat the butler to fix a broken toilet...I know I can turn off repairs, but I don't always notice them right away. Bianca woke up from her nap and headed straight for the fridge and a fudge bar. Out of all the meals in there, it's always junk food! Babette is back to skilling, she still has 3 skills to max. Adam ran downstairs to switch out the laundry - the man has wanted to put clean clothes in the dryer for a week now.

Off to nap - I'll finish up their rotation when I wake up. Only a few hours left!
    Swifts

Salma Hasegawa died, and now Angela is very sad. Apparently, no one else was friends with her, so only Angela is affected. A friend, Eva Suzuki, texted Adam, inviting him to the Romance Festival, so he brought the whole family along. And Enzo, Angela's boyfriend - even though he is now a YA, and they can't be romantic. Enzo apparently decided not to show up, as he wasn't in the group when they got there. The goal was to throw petals 5 times...and Enzo decided to show up late. At least now Angela has someone to talk to! Of course, Babette gets an interesting want while there - to Paint A Painting. Honey, you can't even reach the easel! Angela took a moment to harvest some of the plants at the Festival...she's going to need to collect her own garden soon. Eve started getting angry about all the flower petals being thrown at her. Angela took a break to journal, as she was feeling sad about Salma's death again. Babette maxed her communication from talking and joking around with her sister. Alyssa randomly called Adam, so they chatted for a bit. Apparently, Alyssa had some juicy gossip about her son Bradley - who's a toddler.

Aeric hadn't met Enzo yet, so introductions were had, and in the process, Aeric got a good reputation. Eve took off partway through the Romance Festival to go to a concert with her son in law Benjamin. Aeric saw that Angela was sad again, and Shared Emotional Burden with her. Not entirely sure it helped any, other than giving Aeric a sad moodlet. But it did let the happy moodlets kick the sad one to the back of the line. By this point, everyone was too tired to do much else, so I waited for the event to finish and sent them home.

Back at home, Adam headed for space, as he wasn't really tired. Eve had an emotional meltdown for no reason (Emotion Bomb quirk), Aeric and Nathalie headed for dreamland, as did Bianca. Angela decided to do an Evil Workout, while Babette grabbed some chicken stirfry. This time Adam found an Uncommon Space Rock and a Live Space Porcupine. They really are everywhere, aren't they? He returned safely and found a metal just hanging out on the lawn. We'll take that. He needed to go up once more to finish a Nerd Brain milestone, so I sent him back up. Angela went to bed, and Babette decided to play with her dollhouse. Eve made some lemon bars, as she still has Baking to max...it's her last cooking skill to do so with. Adam worked on Mobile App #5 for a bit, then headed off to bed after grabbing some food. Eve headed for the violin to continue her practice on it. Spent some time cleaning out all the adults' inventories of everything I could - wish there was somewhere to put all these tracks!

And that's it for this rotation of the Swifts!
    Swifts

Flex Main House - Benjamin Flex, Alyssa Flex, Bradley Flex

First things first, it's time for more babies! Eve still needs another grandchild for her aspiration after all. So Alyssa and Benjamin tried for another baby. It was also New Skill Day. After some baby making fun times, Benjamin and Alyssa hit the kitchen, Benjamin to finish up breakfast and Alyssa to finish up some pet food. These two practically live in the kitchen, as both want to be Master Chefs. Bradley managed to get his hands on some leftover cake, so now he's angry because the sugar rush is over. Angela texted Alyssa about the Flea Market, so off the family went - hopefully, they'll find some collectibles they don't have. And of course, there were no collectibles in sight. Bradley can't even talk to his Aunt Angela - but he can talk to some random person off the street. Cause that makes sense. And Bradley, being the Wild child he is, totally stripped down to his diaper in San Myshuno. Benjamin had to go to work, so he left early. Soon the event ended and off home went Alyssa and Bradley. Once home Alyssa spent some time making drinks before work, as she is in the Mixologist branch of Culinary. Alyssa went off to work, and Bradley got some food while waiting for the nanny.

Benjamin lost his record deal with New Tastemakers - forgot he even had a deal. Alyssa has one too, with Dinky Beats. Well, for now, she does. And one of their dogs just showed up with glowing red paws - someone needs to go to the vet. And he needs a bath. Bradley maxed his Imagination skill from playing with the dollhouse. The only skill he hasn't maxed yet is Communication. And Cole (the sick dog) just decided to run away instead of waiting for the adults to get home. And Bradley just knocked out Communication. His birthday isn't until Saturday. Going to have to set up a party for him when his parents get home. Now everyone is all sad about Cole jumping ship - I swear half the time they run away because they are too stupid to take care of their own needs.

And on that note, I need to try to sleep. Happy Simming everyone!
    So, just kidding about all that - I had to go back a save, as I didn't pay attention to my notes at all and screwed up. Annnd that means I'm starting from the top since apparently, I didn't save at all most of the day.

Swifts

Flex Household - Benjamin Flex, Alyssa Flex, Bradley Flex

So like last time, I started things off with some baby making. After woohoo, Alyssa took a vacation day from work, then took Ratchet for a walk. Bradley decided that he had to talk to himself in the mirror. Benjamin had fallen asleep after woohoo, and apparently didn't want to get back up! So I sent him off to produce a new track, now that I remember they have labels! Then Benjamin took Cole to the vet after releasing his track - he's not showing any signs of anything that I can tell, but the option popped up so off we go! The downside of starting over is going through the tons of elder sim deaths again. Cole is sick, so we get the most expensive treatment. Back at home, Benjamin lectures Cole about barking, then takes him for a walk. Bradley settles in with his tablet and Alyssa watches a little TV before she has to get back to the daily chores. Aeric texted to invite Alyssa out to the Flea Market, and this time only Alyssa went.

And now I'm crawling back into bed. Need sleep! More of it anyway.
    edited February 2019
    Swifts

Flex Main House - Benjamin Flex, Alyssa Flex, Bradley Flex

While waiting for stuff to spawn at the Flea Market, Alyssa chatted with Aeric. She also gained a Singing skill point by singing to Aeric. And she's in luck, the vendor has crystals this time! She needs to haggle with a vendor for the event goals. So she haggled and then cleared the table, as she needed all of the crystals but two. Then Alyssa nabbed some posters. Found Eve performing at the Flea Market with the handmade guitar - that she doesn't own. So I had Alyssa and Aeric watch, and Alyssa tipped her mom $10. Hope performing at the Flea Market does Eve some good, they don't need the money, but the fame or skill level would be nice. Benjamin ran off to work while Alyssa was away, sending Bradley to daycare. Ended the event early so Alyssa could head home and deal with the things she needed to do there.

Got Alyssa home, where she picked up some pet poop and released a music track. Bradley wanted to talk to his stuffed animal, so off he toddled to do that. Alyssa did what gardening needed to be done and took care of the bees. She checked Patchy's pockets for seeds and got some green peas, which she quickly planted. She got her relationship up with the bees enough so she could collect swarm and send them for gifts. Before she went inside, she filled the birdfeeder - and got attacked by birds! Then it was time to send her off to the Accolades.

Alyssa won an Accolade for best book, but I had a hard time getting her to accept the award until I put another mic on the lot. Actually, make that two awards for best book. Wasn't expecting that one, guess it pays to stay till the end? And yup, there are two accolades in household inventory. Back at home, Benjamin had to make food for his daily task, so I sent him off to do that. Alyssa was starving, so she grabbed food and Bradley went back on his tablet. Alyssa had to mix some drinks for her daily task, so off she went to the bar. They have too many drinks on the bar as it is! Bradley maxed his Communication skill, so now he only has Imagination left - and not much of it. Bradley headed off to bed, while Alyssa watched some TV, then practiced speech in front of the mirror to work on her Charisma skill. Benjamin finished his daily task for work, then headed over to the music station to produce a new track. He released it, then headed off to the bar to practice making drinks for his needed Mixology skill. After he got the point he needed, he gave Cole a much-needed bath. Might as well give Ratchet one, since it's a lot harder to see when the fox is dirty vs the golden retriever. Also set up a birthday party for Bradley for Sat at noon...which also happens to be Talk Like A Pirate Day. Apparently, Ratchet didn't want a bath or something went screwy - after 3 tries I just gave up. Since Benjamin wanted to cook, like always, I sent him off to the kitchen to make some eggs benedict for breakfast. Alyssa got a Charisma point from the mirror. Monday's bills came out of the household funds as well. Might have to increase the bill amount with MCCC for this save, we'll see. That thermostat was nice for making big bills!

And now I'm off to nap!
    Swifts

Flex Main House - Benjamin Swift, Alyssa Swift, Bradley Swift

Benjamin got another Gourmet Cooking skill point, he's now at 7. Cooking is already maxed. Alyssa is pregnant! Of course, I didn't get the Eating For Two popup, but she has the moodlet and the belly. Bradley finished maxing his Imagination skill, so he's all set for his birthday. Alyssa shared the good news with Benjamin. Then she headed off to sleep before work. Benjamin produced and released another track, before heading off for a nap before work. Benjamin still had some time before heading off, so he finished up some pet food Alyssa had started but never finished.

Had to deal with a bed bug - Alyssa kept going to sleep and waking up a few seconds later. Took a bit, but it's fixed for now.

Benjamin headed off to work. Bradley had fun talking to Patchy and playing dolls. Patchy can be so helpful to have around when he isn't being mean to everyone and everything. Nathalie texted Alyssa about a club gathering, but unfortunately, we had to decline due to it being only a short time till Alyssa had to work. Alyssa was popular that evening as her nanny invited her out to dinner, and Aeric texted about going to the Humor and Hijinx Festival. The Culinary career stinks for actually doing things like festivals. Alyssa produced and released a track on her way out the door to go to work. Shingo Hayashi showed up, as usual, to be the nanny. He's a good nanny. Bradley mostly entertained himself - by playing with the dogs, stripping down to his diaper, watching Shingo do various things...usual toddler mayhem. Wow, Shingo just refused a hug from Bradley! And they're friends - like what? They talked a bit, then Bradley had to go to sleep. Benjamin came home at 10pm and dismissed Shingo with a tip. No promotion and Benjamin doesn't work again for 4 days. Then it was time to continue teaching Ratchet to fetch. Ratchet learned how to play fetch, but not before making Benjamin tense - so Benjamin headed off to journal after giving Ratchet a treat.

Benjamin started some laundry, then headed to the music station to produce another track. Alyssa came home with a promotion to Juice Boss, and she doesn't work for 3 days. She worked on her Mixology skill as she needed two points. Benjamin headed off to bed after producing and releasing a music track as he was tired. Alyssa just needs one more promotion to complete her aspiration. I still need to finish their house - it's still half empty! Alyssa took a break to give Cole some attention - her boys are attention hogs! After that, she ate, then switched over the laundry from the washer to the dryer.

And now it's time for me to try to get some sleep. Happy Simming!
    Quick peek into my thought processes and the story behind all my genetacy founders.

After hurtling through space for many long years, they had finally reached it. SimNation, a planet in peril as the human race that populates it bloodlines get weaker and weaker as the generations pass. They were dubbed Adam and Eve, a breeding couple from an ancient religious text who was deemed to once to populate a planet called Earth. Like the originals, Adam and Eve's goals were to strengthen the bloodlines of these humans to prevent their very extinction. Another planet with no use for the universe most of the time, with very few "outsiders" allowed to enter their atmosphere. But Adam and Eve were here on a mission...they would live and die on SimNation, never seeing their home planet again, in hopes that their children will be able to strengthen the bloodlines as they grow and have children of their own. The weakened bloodlines weren't the only threat SimNation faced - because of the bloodlines, other aliens, who are not so ethically bound as Adam and Eve's clan were, could come in and annihilate not only the people who lived here but the very planet itself.

One thought never leaves my founders' minds: "If I can get here, so can they." So they strive to always do their best, be the best and be ready should a day come when the more destructive aliens showed up. They taught their children to always overachieve as well, as Adam and Eve feared that after they left the mortal coil their children would be vulnerable. Striving for knowledge is the family motto.

Just a quick little thing I wanted to share.
    Swifts

Flex Main House - Benjamin Flex, Alyssa Flex, Bradley Flex, Unknown Gender Baby In Womb

Alyssa produced and released another track, while Bradley ran for some eggs benedict. Benjamin starting cooking Spinach Frittata, as he was hungry and needed to do more cooking for his daily task. Alyssa talked to Bradley for a bit before heading out and doing her gardening. Benjamin got to level 8 in Gourmet Cooking. Apparently, at some point the fridge broke, so Benjamin started in on that once he finished eating. Alyssa searched Patchy's pockets and came back with Snow Drops...and at some point, she had picked up an element. No idea when or how. Got to clean out her inventory anyway. Benjamin got to level 3 in Handiness. Benjamin produced and released a track, while Alyssa cleaned up a few things around the house, then she headed out to do some collecting. Benjamin made himself a drink, then started a gathering of the Flex Family Club. And of course, they zone into a thunderstorm. His siblings didn't even show up, so back home they went. Especially once their umbrellas broke! Of course, this time, before they left, the Caliente Family Club (Nathalie's club) decided to show up - multiple clubs never show when I want them to!

When they got home Benjamin started working on a mobile app he had started - he still needs to max the Programming skill. Taking advantage of her perma-happy mood, Alyssa started a cheerful vlog. Remembered that they both had drones, so stopped Benjamin and had him live stream his programming. Alyssa had to stop her vlog to address Bradley's mess-making and reached Parenting level 4. Alyssa cleaned up the mess while Bradley played in the bookcase. Alyssa grabbed a serving of some garlic noodles that were out instead of cooking, as pregnancy was making her tired - she'll have to vlog another time, as it's time to eat and nap. Bradley interrupted Alyssa's plans by making a trash pile from playing in the bookcase, but she got right back to it, including updating social media and simstagram. Benjamin is now at 650 followers from his stream.

The dogs needed a bath, so Alyssa skipped her nap - it was getting late anyway - and gave Ratchet and Cole a bath. Bradley decided to hang out with Benjamin for a bit instead of causing more trouble. After giving both dogs a bath, Alyssa headed to bed for the night. The stereo broke, Benjamin had to fix it. He got it fixed without incident, then had to produce another track after getting a text from New Tastemakers, his label. Naturally, he released it as soon as it was finished. Then it was off to practice mixing drinks for the Mixology skill point he wanted.

And that's where I'm stopping for now, as I need to lay down for a while.
    And now for a glimpse at the Flex Main House. Again an uninspiring block house - I really need to learn how to build!

The front of the house and property.
    02-16-19-3-20-20-PM.png

Basement
    02-16-19-3-19-38-PM.png

First Floor
    02-16-19-3-19-48-PM.png

Second Floor
    02-16-19-3-19-54-PM.png

Third Floor
    02-16-19-3-20-01-PM.png

Fourth Floor - thinking about turning this into their indoor garden space.
    02-16-19-3-20-09-PM.png

As you can see, the rooms are still pretty empty. But that will change soon!
    Swifts

Flex Main House - Benjamin Flex, Alyssa Flex, Bradley Flex, Unborn Baby Flex

First things first, I popped into the reward store and gave Benjamin the Savant trait, and Alyssa got Incredibly Friendly and Frugal. Then I cleaned out their inventories. Wish there was something to store all these tracks! A cd rack or something.

Bradley headed to the nursery to read MaxisMan Saves The City while Benjamin continued to practice making drinks. Alyssa woke up feeling uncomfortable due to morning sickness, and Bradley grabbed something to eat after reading his book. Benjamin got up to Mixology level 5, then cleaned up some of the plates in the kitchen. Alyssa baked up some breadsticks, and Benjamin went off to the computer to research vampires. Alyssa wanted to play an instrument, so off she went to the music room to play the piano. Benjamin starting working on his mobile app again as well. Bradley went potty and then headed off to bed. Alyssa reached level 6 in Piano and Benjamin hit level 8 in Programming. They're getting there! Benjamin took Alyssa out for "breakfast" at Chez Llama. He had a whim to eat and learn an experimental dish, and Alyssa was hungry. They were seated on that long booth by the kitchen, middle table. They both got flirty from "Hot Lunch Date" moodlets and order coffee and the Chef's Special - the bamboo dish.

Then this happened:

02-16-19-10-12-00-PM.png
    02-16-19-10-12-37-PM.png

I had no clue they could kiss at the table like that! They kissed about three times, as the first one queued up 2-3 more actions. It was so cute I could squeal! I thought table interactions went the way of the dodo since S2, maybe S3 but I never played it. The last action is more of a make out than just a regular kiss.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming. Alyssa saw her parents' butler out eating with a woman who wasn't his wife. Was it a date, or just a friendly meal? And how did he get the time off from her parents? Hmm. Anyway, Alyssa and Benjamin ate their bamboo meal, and both seemed to like it. Omar, the butler and his "date" were seating right next to her and Benjamin. Isla Flex, Benjamin's sister, texted to see if he wanted to go to the pool with her, but he wasn't about to abandon his pregnant wife, so he said no. (For some irony, right after the text cleared it sounded like he said Oh Oh Isla.) Alyssa slipped away to the bathroom while Benjamin finished his meal. When he finished, he paid the bill and they both went home.

After they got home, I sent them out again, this time for a second try of the Flex Family Club gathering. This time it was sunny at the park, and everyone showed up. The Caliente Family Club also showed up. Benjamin got food poisoning from Chez Llama apparently, so he reported it. He got $120 and told to drink lots of water. Good thing the park has bathrooms I guess - this is the first time a sim of mine has gotten food poisoning. Bradley came too and spent some of his time running around the park. Benjamin drank some water, then Adam texted Alyssa about some party at the Bluffs, so off they went. And they walked right into another thunderstorm, and Bradley had come with! I ended the event immediately and sent them home.

And I think that's where I'm going to stop, as I really need to get some sleep!
    Swifts

I sent Benjamin to throw up, in an attempt to make his food poisoning go by faster. Alyssa headed out to garden and Bradley went to play with his blocks. Throwing up killed an hour off the moodlet, so that's good to know. Benjamin grabbed some more water. Alyssa received an invitation to Ghost Night from her brother Aeric but had to decline due to possibly being close to giving birth. Alyssa finished harvesting the few plants she had in season, got a gift of Starter Veggies from the bees, and raided Patchy's pockets - but unfortunately, she didn't come up with anything this time. Benjamin produced another track and released it. This gave him enough of a fame boost to become a Notable Newcomer! He got Noticeable as a fame perk - almost got Corporate Partnership, but he doesn't really do videos, though the fame boost for the music station would come in handy. Afterward, Benjamin headed to bed. Alyssa opened up the seed packet the bees brought her and found carrots and bell peppers, neither of which she had in her garden. They got planted immediately then Alyssa went inside to clean the toilet Benjamin had dirtied up in his effort to get over his food poisoning. Bradley got tired and went to bed. After taking care of her needs, Alyssa headed to the music station to produce another track. It got released soon afterward. Since she was tired, she then headed for bed.

And now it's time for a late nap. Can't wait until this baby is born! Might be the last thing Eve needs for her aspiration too! Going to have to check.
    Swifts

Benjamin was the first to wake up, before 5am! He didn't need anything, so off to the music station! Got to keep New Tastemakers happy. He was also over his food poisoning. He couldn't release his new track yet, so he met some needs then headed to finish his mobile app. Bradley woke up angry as he had to use the potty. So to the potty Bradley went, then afterward, he grabbed some much-needed food. Alyssa also woke up hungry, so grabbed some food from the kitchen. There's always plenty of food hanging around. Thank you no spoil mod! Alyssa went into labor just as she started eating. Bradley went to go dance to the stereo. Had to have Benjamin turn it back on for the little guy, as it gets turned off every time one of their tracks plays. It's absolutely adorable watching a toddler dance to Nelly!

Alyssa chatted to Benjamin while she ate, the poor thing was very uncomfortable. She had to discipline Bradley, as he was running around in his diaper again. After finishing up taking care of her needs, Alyssa went into the nursery to give birth. And it's a girl! Welcome, Bailey Flex to the family! Bradley put his toy away to come to meet his little sister, while Benjamin went through his pre-parental panic. Bradley was sad that he had a new sibling. After Bradley met Bailey, Alyssa fed and cuddled her. After his panic was over, Benjamin was off to fix the computer he broke, so he could finish that mobile app. After repairing the computer, Benjamin released his track for his label. Alyssa comforted Bradley, letting him know he wasn't forgotten. Then Alyssa called one of her friends, Liberty Yamaguchi (nee Lee) to let her know the big news before it hit social media. Before getting back to his app, Benjamin took some time to watch the Kids Network with Bradley, as he was still sad. Alyssa headed to the music station to produce a track after posting the news on social media. Andre Flex was chosen as the random person who enters your house after becoming a celebrity, but no one minded cause he was family. Benjamin decided to cook some gourmet pet food for Ratchet. Alyssa released the track she had produced and headed for the garden.

Alyssa fed the birds, harvested the money tree, then collected her bee swarm. She bonded with the bees that were left, then released her swarm and started harvesting her plants. Bradley decided that the Kids Network wasn't enough entertainment for him, so he went to play in the living room bookcase. Benjamin made some Monte Cristo sandwiches for lunch. Alyssa's bees showed up with a Gonk this time. She then headed for the video station, so she could reply to comments on her earlier videos. Patchy wandered around doing Patchy things. Bradley ran over to talk about superheroes with Patchy, as he had been wanting to do for some time. Alyssa roamed the neighborhood collecting what she could. Benjamin reached Gourmet Cooking level 9 while making lunch.

Benjamin gave Bradley a bath. Alyssa finished collecting and headed home to take care of Bailey. Benjamin reached Parenting level 2 while bathing Bradley. Benjamin really wanted to buy a toddler tunnel, so I gave in and let them buy one. Totally forgot Alyssa had to work today, so she went off to practice Mixology after taking care of Bailey. Benjamin read a book to Bradley. Alyssa got her last Mixology skill point needed, she's now level 7, and headed off to work. Benjamin ended up Very Playful, so he went to calm down in a mirror. Bradley watched some TV, then headed upstairs to talk to Bailey. Benjamin finally got back to his mobile app while Bradley went to bed. Got a double birthday on Saturday, awesome! Was worried that Bailey might have to wait until next rotation.

Took a brief break and did some mod hunting - getting tired of the radio being turned off after listening to their tracks, pets not using the pet beds or anything else and just crashing where they are, as well as them not being able to find anything. Didn't have much luck, other than one mod that looked promising for them finding their litter boxes or pet dishes no matter where they may be. Also found an unrelated one that's been bugging me - toddlers not being able to speak to their family members that they don't know! That will be useful for family gatherings - how else are they supposed to get to know them?

New Tastemakers texted Benjamin again (do they ever stop? I hardly hear from Dinky Beats, geesh) so off to the music station he went. He produced and released yet another track, then headed back to work some more on his mobile app. Alyssa got home from work and wanted to chat with someone, so she called up someone she's not friends with yet to talk. For some reason, Bradley woke up at 2am, no idea why. After her phone conversation, Alyssa headed to the music station. She produced and released a track, which brought her up to Notable Newcomer. Her perk is Corporate Partnership.

And that I think is a night! Happy Simming!
    Swifts

Flex Main House - Benjamin Flex, Alyssa Flex, Bradley Flex, Bailey Flex

Alyssa told Benjamin an unbelievable story as he worked on his mobile app. Cole decided to run away for whatever reason, so now everyone is sad about missing their pet. Bradley was hit the hardest, as he's just a little guy. Benjamin hit level 9 in Programming, and Bradley went to talk to Dino, his stuffed animal. Alyssa headed to the mirror to practice pick up lines. After finishing his mobile app, Benjamin posted an alert for Cole, then created his social media account. Alyssa comforted Bradley about Cole running away. Alyssa then started a Confident Vlog, and Benjamin updated his social media account and reached level 2 in Charisma. Bradley danced for a bit before grabbing some food. Benjamin petted Ratchet, then took care of some needs - becoming Good Friends with Ratchet. He then chatted on the phone with Angela, then headed for the music station. After recording her vlog, Alyssa headed to the kitchen for something to eat. Bradley quite enjoyed listening to Summer Strut, but he wanted to play with the dollhouse after a while, so off he went to the nursery. After producing a new track, Benjamin had an intellectual discussion with Ratchet, then took him for a short walk. Alyssa's ad agency needed a video of her likeness, so off she went to the video station to edit her vlog for them, after taking care of needs and cleaning up some dirty plates. She also had to squeeze in taking care of Bailey, who had woken up in a yucky mood. Bradley's day keeps getting worse, as he had a potty accident...and Bailey is crying so he can't nap. So he pulled out a toy to wait for Alyssa to take care of his crying sister. After coming back from his walk with Ratchet, Benjamin cleaned the lint trap of the dryer and put away the clean clothes. While he was doing that, his brother Andre called. Apparently, Andre had some juicy gossip about their Dad Marcus - who is a ghost. Benjamin released his latest track, then worked on his Mixology skill for a bit. Bradley finally managed to get that nap. Literally just as he was releasing his latest, New Tastemakers texted him.

Benjamin had to work in an hour, so he made some coffee to help him get through his shift. His sister Isla invited him out for the evening *cough* afternoon *cough*, but he had to head off to work. Bradley woke up from his nap still sad, so he went to play dolls for a bit. Alyssa uploaded her edited video, she got $100 up front and a video nomination! Her ad agency was pleased. After finishing his cup of coffee, Benjamin headed off to work. Alyssa produced and released a track, then headed for the garden to harvest her plants before a nap. Before Alyssa could head upstairs for her nap, Cole returned! When she went to go welcome him back, she found Eve at her doorstep. She welcomed Cole back and chatted with her mother for a moment, returning inside to actually introduce herself to Patchy, then headed for a cup of coffee. Eve played with the dog outside, and Nathalie was the random "we're friends right?" sim. They came in and Eve went straight for some food, while Nathalie went straight to Bradley. Aeric invited Alyssa over to the Swift Main House, but she had to leave real soon for work, so declined. Bradley chatted with Nathalie for a bit, although she's a stranger to him. He can talk to her cause she isn't actually related, she's his uncle's wife. Wonder if it will say Aunt later? Eve and Alyssa also chatted, then Alyssa sent an energized text and gave Cole a bath before work. Bradley headed to bed while Alyssa headed off to work. Shingo showed up as our nanny again. Eve took off shortly after Alyssa left, while Nathalie headed for the bar and the several made drinks. Nathalie grabbed one and relaxed on the stool. She grabbed a Sweet and Spicy, and she took off after her drink. Benjamin came home with a promotion to Head Caterer. He sent a happy text and made sure to update social media and simstagram about his promotion. Then Benjamin tracked down Shingo, gave him his tip and sent him on his way. Benjamin put away all the food that was still out, so he could make some new dishes for his daily task. He cooked Lobster Tortellini for dinner...and got another text message from New Tastemakers. Bradley woke up angry, as Bailey woke him up and his attention had gotten low. So Bradley decided to try to imitate Ratchet. Benjamin grabbed a plate of Lobster Tortellini and Alyssa came home, though no promotion. She went to tend to Bailey.

And I'm going to call it a night, unless insomnia kicks in. Have a great evening and happy simming!