Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    would i be allowed to run a game

I'd say you should get used to playing more first, seeing as you've not been able to fully explore lots of role types yet. It's a lot easier to host when you understand a role and have played as it. I'd also say you should get used to the mechanics of the game a bit more. Maybe in the future though. You could always try your hand at co-hosting first, which means someone runs the game, and you help out. And then you could host, with someone else being your co-host, and eventually host a game on your own. :)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Of course. Would you like to be put on the list right now? If it seems a bit overwhelming, I'm sure someone would offer to co-host with you :smile:
    unknown.png
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Submarine wrote: »

I'd say you should get used to playing more first, seeing as you've not been able to fully explore lots of role types yet. It's a lot easier to host when you understand a role and have played as it. I'd also say you should get used to the mechanics of the game a bit more. Maybe in the future though. You could always try your hand at co-hosting first, which means someone runs the game, and you help out. And then you could host, with someone else being your co-host, and eventually host a game on your own. :)

oh ok how long did u wait until u ran a game i think i might be able to now

I mean if you really want to be a host I could help you with it? You could do an easier setup to start with and if you have any questions you could message me :smile: I'm not that great with balancing and such but using a premade setup should be ok :smile:
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member

I mean if you really want to be a host I could help you with it? You could do an easier setup to start with and if you have any questions you could message me :smile: I'm not that great with balancing and such but using a premade setup should be ok :smile:

Do NOT ask me to host or cohost a game as I’m lousy at it
    Oh hamburgers!
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I think it would be a good idea for Tuti to co-host before fully hosting, so she can get a feel for it.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

Not right now.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Not right now.

As in you would need wait for your turn on the list if you do choose to host.
    unknown.png
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Do NOT ask me to host or cohost a game as I’m lousy at it

Don't give up hosting all together, I'm sure you would've learnt from your mistakes from the past two games you hosted and you can work on them :)
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

I would be more than happy to co-host with you. I won't have enough spare time to play until the summer, but I will be able to help you set up and run a game when you're ready :)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    @Zinniavanilla can you put this https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Rad_Idea_Mafia on hold now and on the list when my game ends?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Zinniavanilla can you put this https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Rad_Idea_Mafia on hold now and on the list when my game ends?

Yay for role madness!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited February 2019
    I havent hosted on of these in a while (even though hunger game is kinda role madness...sorta...anyway, I like these setups. I have some that I wanna host but they need more people than we have signing up right now.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Rad Idea is good cuz the roles are less common.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I want to join the next game!
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Great! :) It's a semi-open setup I made myself. I'll try to adjust the explanation on role distribution to make it easy-to-understand
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Great! :) It's a semi-open setup I made myself. I'll try to adjust the explanation on role distribution to make it easy-to-understand

Thank you. I'll try my best to be more helpful and active. :)
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif

Same here
    Oh hamburgers!
    And a bit of a TBT here, the longest I survived for in a mafia game was day four in icey’s marvel mafia. I’ll try to keep that strategy in the next one
    Oh hamburgers!
    And a bit of a TBT here, the longest I survived for in a mafia game was day four in icey’s marvel mafia. I’ll try to keep that strategy in the next one

Living the longest in the game is nothing when you're town. You should aim for something like catching more than 50% of the mafia the quickest. 👌
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Living the longest in the game is nothing when you're town. You should aim for something like catching more than 50% of the mafia the quickest. 👌

Baby steps :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    The thread for my next game is up

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    I claim comment 1,300
    Not sure what to put here... so hi