The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What YouTube Sims series do you enjoy watching?

ladysweettartladysweettart Posts: 239 Member
For me I particularly enjoy watching baby challenge series. Currently I am watching baby challenge series from BuzzFeed Multiplayer, MissLollyPopGaming, SimQueen, and LucasCentauri. LucasCentauri isn't well-known but he is super funny and his matriarch is very likable.

I also enjoyed Jacksepticeye's sims series, however he didn't continue it for long. I recently watched and really enjoyed lilsimsie's Black Widow Challenge too.

What are some sims series you have been watching? I'd love some ideas for some new ones to follow!
I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart

Comments

• Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    "Foreman Fridays" on UrbanSims channel along with her vanilla lp. I've been watching Clare Siobhans Sims lp since the beginning and thats been going for over a year. And of course Deligracy, that girl is so funny
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Recently I've been watching a lot of Fantayzia's series, like Get Famous and Single Dad Life.

I also usually watch Vixella; I've been watching her Not So Berry series for a while.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    CaptainSauce - The Life of Kevin

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Dan and Phil’s series on The Sims is absolutely amazing! They’ve got 63 episodes!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • MaiaPlaysSimsMaiaPlaysSims Posts: 218 Member
    I watch Deligracy and TheSimSupply a lot. I prefer James' build videos and Deli's Let's Play series. Though, I do watch both types on both channels.
    Also, there is a channel called CaptainSauce that I like. I have never found a more entertaining Sim Youtuber than him. His ideas are so creative and fun to watch. However...I dont subscribe to him because the rest of his non sim related content contains a lot of mostly erotic games. But, his long running Sims 4 series is absolutely amazing.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    I like watching let's plays and building, not a big fan of challenges. English Simmer, Deligracy, TheSimSupply, Neecxle, Aveline, Simlicy and the supreme queen Steph0
  • ladysweettartladysweettart Posts: 239 Member
    Great suggestions everyone! Sounds like I have a lot to check into 😊
    I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

• PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    If you're a fan of CaptainSauce (thanks for reminding me person(s) above that YT has been hiding content from me again >.<), do check out CallMeKevin....and all hail, Jim Pickens, lest you be his next target. ;D
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    I am a consistent viewer of xUrbansimsx aka Jenn's all her let's plays. As well as Fantaziya all her lets plays.

Lately I've been watching random 7 toddler challenges, they are hilarious xD.

I also have gotten into watching a series called simsfacts, they are interesting~
    Wow, so many suggestions! 😊 I already started watching Dan and Phil's series and am loving it so far!

• KathesaurKathesaur Posts: 58 Member
    Love Dan and Phil's Sims videos, and LaurenzSide has some great Sims series as well :)
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    PearLady wrote: »
    If you're a fan of CaptainSauce (thanks for reminding me person(s) above that YT has been hiding content from me again >.<), do check out CallMeKevin....and all hail, Jim Pickens, lest you be his next target. ;D

Oh, right. I've been watching CallMeKevin's series too :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Anything by Jenn! (UrbanSims) I also like lilsimsie's Celebrity Bowler series and Koffee's Opposite Princess and City Living back when those were around.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• scrutyniscrutyni Posts: 49 Member
    I do wish Jacksepticeye played more of the Sims 4, his series was a lot of fun. I definitely followed through with Dan and Phil's series and hope they post more soon, and I'm just getting into TheSimSupply's super sim challenge after so much time just watching his builds.
    Current SimLit Blog (Rotational Play): https://newcrestsponsorsims4.home.blog/
    Rookie builder and casual Simmer || Gallery: https://tinyurl.com/ycummopq
    @scrutyni yes, love Jack, his series was fun to watch I think because he clearly had fun doing it, and that came through to the viewer. I am enjoying Dan and Phil's series so far too. I'll have to check out Sim Supply, I've heard him mentioned more than once.

• tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I love watching Deligracy, Iron Seagull, and Pixelade!
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    I forgot to mention nerdcubed has a Sims4 LP. His stuff is hilarious although with certain words and phrases not safe for younger ears. I started watching Captain Sauce on an earlier posted recommendation and he is fantastic!!
  • heavenlyhoshiheavenlyhoshi Posts: 21 New Member
    wow that's a lot of series- i personally don't know what's my favorite to watch so
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I love watching building series. Its one of my favorite parts of the game and its nice to find new ideas from different members of the community that also love to build.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    My favorite has been Make2's Eden-Cho series. They just finished the third season. I actually found them while looking for a video on Sims FreePlay and got hooked on this.
  • I don’t watch too many sims lets plays, mostly builds, but I do really like Dan and Phil’s series and LaurenzSide’s different series. For builds I like the sim supply, SimLicy, Sim Kim, and just recently started watching Lukey.
  • SimurgSimurg Posts: 361 Member
    I mostly watch Deligracy's LPs and build videos. I really do enjoy her commentary and personality.
    5a46jk.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I started watching TheSimSupply aka James Turner aka Semaj back when he first began his Rags to Riches Retail series with his painter Sim, Lady Bigwallet, the founder of his Bigwallet dynasty/legacy. Since then he's progressed to other series of Rags to Riches Let's Plays using Sims from that family up to Generation 6, I think. I watched all of them.

I also absolutely LOVE his build videos. I think he should've been an architect, especially for the modern style builds. Anyway, I also love his Super Sim series with Max Power that just started Season 2 after 100 episodes in Season 1. He's also doing a series on his More James Turner channel called Keeping up with The Bigwallets about the family of Lady Bigwallet II who is/was the star of his most recent series, Rags to Riches Get Famous.

He has some other series too, but I think they're mostly on hiatus since he hasn't played them much lately, such as the Rags to Riches Scientist series called appropriately - Mad Scientist. lol Anyway, I love that guy, he's so talented and sooo funny!

I really like Andrews Arcade too. He's another fantastic builder and his Let's Play series are lots of fun to watch. Especially the series he did for the active careers when Get to work came out and his Vampire series. He does some short machinimas too within those series. I wish he'd do longer ones though, he's really good at them. I never really got into Deligracy all that much until she started to do some collaborations with James. I follow her now, but I don't consistently watch all her videos. I like her, she is funny, at times, but she also annoys me sometimes too.

But James can annoy or actually frustrate me is more like it, too. lol Especially how even though he's been playing forever, half the time he STILL doesn't know how to play the game and messes up frequently. I yell at the screen a lot while watching him. lol But, that's part of his charm I guess. It's endearing how befuddled he gets. :) He also has other channels for other games, but I don't watch those very much except for the Keeping Up with The Bigwallets series on his More James Turner channel.

They're on Twitch and most are at least an hour long or more. I just don't have that much free time to sit and watch or I might. I hesitate to say it, but another reason I don't watch him on that channel very often is he plays with this other guy a lot and I don't like him. Just being honest, sorry James...

Other than those three, I've watched a few others from time to time, but none of them have kept my interest for very long. I'll have to look into this Captain Sauce person and the Dan and Phil series, never heard of them before now. I have watched exactly one of lilsimsie's videos, the one she did about build mode and how she was annoyed with stuff not matching, windows not being moveable off the grid, curtains that don't fit right, etc. etc. I really liked that video so I might check out more of her stuff too. <3
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Andrew Arcade is my favorite streamer. He’s a YouTuber as well and has a channel with several great LPs, but he mostly uses it for uploading parts from his Not So Berry series over on Twitch these days. Still, I recommend his channel wholeheartedly.

Lilsimsie is a recent(ish) discovery of mine, but man, she’s great. Plenty of content on her channel to peruse and she streams daily over on Twitch.

I also watch The Sim Supply and Deligracy, but I tend to prefer their builds over their LPs. They’re fantastic builders. I’ve learned a lot from watching them!

Speaking of builders, if you find yourself enjoying speed builds, Simproved is another amazing builder with plenty of stunning creations you can watch being put together. I personally love these types of videos as I enjoy seeing the thought process and the creativity that goes into it.

And Chrillsims3 has an excellent series called Simfacts that delves into some of the mysteries of the game and the series as a whole. Definitely worth checking him out out if that sort of thing intrigues you.