Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• RosemaryStarRosemaryStar Posts: 43 Member
    Hello @Queen_Shi29 I enjoy playing both but really love sims 3 simply because it has more. Haven't bought any of the sims 4 EPs which I expect will draw me in eventually.
  • brownsugarhoneybrownsugarhoney Posts: 8 New Member
    Hello everyone. I'm here because I enjoy playing the Sims. As a kid I played the older versions, but as of now, it's solely the 4th. I have all of the expansion packs and am currently working on building up my game and stuff packs and I think this platform will allow my knowledge of the Sims' technical issues to grow so I'll be capable of navigating through them. I also have a lot of CC and Mods and I've found myself on this website plenty of times trying to figure out what's wrong with them, so I figured why not create a profile? Lol
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello everyone. I'm here because I enjoy playing the Sims. As a kid I played the older versions, but as of now, it's solely the 4th. I have all of the expansion packs and am currently working on building up my game and stuff packs and I think this platform will allow my knowledge of the Sims' technical issues to grow so I'll be capable of navigating through them. I also have a lot of CC and Mods and I've found myself on this website plenty of times trying to figure out what's wrong with them, so I figured why not create a profile? Lol

Hello @brownsugarhoney :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoyed playing the older versions of The Sims when you were a child, and are now enjoying playing Sims 4. It is great that you own all the expansion packs :) They add many enjoyable features, activities, worlds, and great build mode and CAS items to the game! It is great that you are adding more games and stuff packs to what you own as well.
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy reading the threads, and find the help you need when issues arise in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Tigger3336Tigger3336 Posts: 93 Member
    I supposed I should introduce myself, being that I have been here 8+ years now. I've played Sims since the very first release, and still own every single previous release. Now, I solely play TS4, and own everything with exception of a few packs. Mostly I create ... homes, sims, however; I have always created CC. Let me tell you, creating CC now is A LOT easier than it was in the first editions! Meshes are few and far between for me ... I had quite a few in TS3, but never really got the hang of it and mostly just reworked game content.

Lately I have made a few wall papers, several clothing recolors, a wall mount shower head mesh (love that thing), and have been consumed with making face paint (those take several hours). I do take requests, it helps my brain move out of tunnel vision when I get focused on particular items. Feel free to pop me a message. I host my CC on my website, but can't figure out where to add links below my forum comments, so you have to go to my profile to find my website and Gallery ID unless I purposely post it in a comment. Sooooo ... my Origin ID is Tigger3336, and my website is http://inspirationsgg.com (just go to the Shop & click TS4 ... it's all free to download for your game).
    My Gallery page: Tigger3336
    Please stop by & leave some love. <3
    Sims4Studio Creator Page: sims4studio.com/thread/16306/tigger3336-creations
    My website for FREE #CC : https://tinyurl.com/ycybbczx
    Share if you like, everyone is welcome.
    I supposed I should introduce myself, being that I have been here 8+ years now. I've played Sims since the very first release, and still own every single previous release. Now, I solely play TS4, and own everything with exception of a few packs. Mostly I create ... homes, sims, however; I have always created CC. Let me tell you, creating CC now is A LOT easier than it was in the first editions! Meshes are few and far between for me ... I had quite a few in TS3, but never really got the hang of it and mostly just reworked game content.

Lately I have made a few wall papers, several clothing recolors, a wall mount shower head mesh (love that thing), and have been consumed with making face paint (those take several hours). I do take requests, it helps my brain move out of tunnel vision when I get focused on particular items. Feel free to pop me a message. I host my CC on my website, but can't figure out where to add links below my forum comments, so you have to go to my profile to find my website and Gallery ID unless I purposely post it in a comment. Sooooo ... my Origin ID is Tigger3336, and my website is http://inspirationsgg.com (just go to the Shop & click TS4 ... it's all free to download for your game).

Hello @Tigger_Sapphire :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you háve been simming since the release of the first sims and still own all the versions. It is great that you own nearly all the Sims 4 packs! Packs add very enjoyable and fun activities, features and build and CAS items to the game!
    It is very nice that you enjoy creating homes and sims in the game. The Sims is a very enjoyable way of expressing our creativity and is fun also !
    It is great that you have enjoyed making CC in each of the game versions. The cc would add a special touch to your sims’ homes and to what they wear.
    You could post a link to your website in your signature. To add a signature, click the cog wheel at the top of the page to the right of your forum name, . Click preferences. On the left hand side of the page, there will be a link to change signature settings. Click that and you can add a picture or text.
    Thank you, @rosemow , for the welcome and the direction. <3
  • wambamfamwambamfam Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello, my name is Helen. I'm a new member to this forum! I've been playing this game for a long time, almost ten years!
  • RamendemonRamendemon Posts: 91 Member
    @tigger_sapphire It is cool that that you have been making cc for so long. Honestly making my own content has been something that has intimidating me. I just recently downloaded my first things that were CC, and that was all just minor things. I will have to check out your page though, and look into exploring more CC options!

@wambamfam Hey Helen! Welcome to the forum, I hope you find it as welcoming and positive as I have. I think its awesome you have been playing that long. I have only been playing since sims 3, but it wasn't until sims 4 that I started to build and try to create my own sims really. I am still pretty new to the forums myself, but glad to see new people joining!
    edited February 2019
    wambamfam wrote: »
    Hello, my name is Helen. I'm a new member to this forum! I've been playing this game for a long time, almost ten years!

Hello @wambamfam :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for almost ten years. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the time, and watching how the sims lives of many of your sims households developed in your game :)
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and posting about the sims that are in your game.
  • wambamfamwambamfam Posts: 4 New Member
    Thank you @Ramendemon and @rosemow ! I appreciate the welcome. :smile:

I was wondering, how do I change my profile picture? Also, is there a place to request Sims to be made?

I was wondering, how do I change my profile picture? Also, is there a place to request Sims to be made?

You’re welcome @wambamfam :)
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    When you are a full member, you will be able to change your profile picture, by clicking the cog wheel at the top of the page to the right of your forum name, . Click preferences. On the left hand side of the page, there will be a setting label to change your profile photo.. Click that and you can add a picture.

The D.N.A. Requests team does build and sim requests. You just need to post details about your request in a post on their thread. There is a form to fill out on the thread. The link to the thread is
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/954962/d-n-a-request-team-s4-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you#latest

What kind of Sim were you looking for? I made one for a request I found yesterday, I think it was in the Creative corner. Feel free to send me a request in a PM, and I will see if I can help you out.
    @Ramendemon ... kudos for diving into the CC!!! Don't let it intimidate you, it is strongly just a matter of knowing how to use the programs necessary. I use Paintshop Pro, and Sims4Studio for most of my things. Send me a shout if you are stuck on something, otherwise there are some really great tutorials linked to the Help tab right in Sims4Studio. Once you get going, nothing can or will stop you!
  • SimTiiaSimTiia Posts: 1 New Member
    SulSul!
    I'm Sim Tiia a 23 year old girl from beautiful Norway!

I have played The sims since The Sims 2, so I have had a long run but far from over! In the real life I enjoy being with friends and family, listen to music, make stuff on my own and just be there for people. I have dyslexia and has got to be one of the spokes persons to clerify what a school and parents can do for there child with dyslexia. In sims i love making sims - I even finde up stories for them before I even start the game. (hehe) I'am also one of those who are testing CC and mods for a fear amount of time. I love testing out new stuff, and I can't wait to get to know fellow simmers!

Since I have said I have dyslexia, keep in mind that english is not my main language. So I'm so sorry if I misspelled something or just got my sentence all wrong, hehe.
  • StupidBunnySuitStupidBunnySuit Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! I've been playing The Sims since it came out in 2000. I'm a Dog/Cat Groomer ( 14yrs!) and mother of two wonderful boys (7 and 8). Can someone please tell me how I can change my profile picture?
    edited February 2019
    SimTiia wrote: »
    SulSul!
    I'm Sim Tiia a 23 year old girl from beautiful Norway!

I have played The sims since The Sims 2, so I have had a long run but far from over! In the real life I enjoy being with friends and family, listen to music, make stuff on my own and just be there for people. I have dyslexia and has got to be one of the spokes persons to clerify what a school and parents can do for there child with dyslexia. In sims i love making sims - I even finde up stories for them before I even start the game. (hehe) I'am also one of those who are testing CC and mods for a fear amount of time. I love testing out new stuff, and I can't wait to get to know fellow simmers!

Since I have said I have dyslexia, keep in mind that english is not my main language. So I'm so sorry if I misspelled something or just got my sentence all wrong, hehe.

Hello @SimTiia :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since The Sims 2 . You would have enjoyed spending many hours simming over the time :)
    It is very nice that you enjoy spending times with your family and friends <3 You are very caring to want to be there for people, and to help support children with dyslexia to get the help that they need and best assist them <3
    Creating sims is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is very nice working out background details for them and choosing traits, an aspiration and outfits that suit them.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
    Hello! I've been playing The Sims since it came out in 2000. I'm a Dog/Cat Groomer ( 14yrs!) and mother of two wonderful boys (7 and 8). Can someone please tell me how I can change my profile picture?

Hello @StupidBunnySuit :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I send a hello to your sons also :) Perhaps one day they will be simmers just like you !
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    When you are a full member, you will be able to change your profile picture, by clicking the cog wheel at the top of the page to the right of your forum name, . Click preferences. On the left hand side of the page, there will be a setting label to change your profile photo.. Click that and you can add a picture.

• lamblm3lamblm3 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello everyone! I’m getting back into the simming world after almost a 6-7 year absence. I’m really glad to see that even after so long the community is still active and as welcoming as ever. Happy simming!
    lamblm3 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I’m getting back into the simming world after almost a 6-7 year absence. I’m really glad to see that even after so long the community is still active and as welcoming as ever. Happy simming!

Hello @lamblm3 :) It is nice to meet you.
    Welcome back to simming! :) I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simming to you also! :)
  • zackypoohplayszackypoohplays Posts: 3 New Member
    I was told to come here and introduce myself. Hi, I'm Zack or zackypooh. I like building so i just made a YouTube channel for speed builds under the name zackypoohplays.
    I was told to come here and introduce myself. Hi, I'm Zack or zackypooh. I like building so i just made a YouTube channel for speed builds under the name zackypoohplays.

Hello @zackypoohplays :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy building :) It is a very enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    It is very special that you now have a YouTube channel for your builds! Simmers will enjoy watching videos of your creations.
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • Silent_DecaySilent_Decay Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello

I'm kinda new/old member to the forums. I've not been on it since ts3 or so? I got ts4 and thought I'd start visiting. I love challenges and totally down with participating. I do use mods, but when I upload to gallery I try and use default on everything so anybody can have them.
    Hello

I'm kinda new/old member to the forums. I've not been on it since ts3 or so? I got ts4 and thought I'd start visiting. I love challenges and totally down with participating. I do use mods, but when I upload to gallery I try and use default on everything so anybody can have them.

Hello @Silent_Decay :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome back to the simming forums community.
    Simming Challenges are a very enjoyable part of simming! They encourage us to play the game in different ways than we may usually play the game, or enjoy doing new types of builds.
    This is a link to a thread of Sims 4 challenges
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/906643/sims-4-challenge-list-updated-november-12th-2018#latest
  • heavenlyhoshiheavenlyhoshi Posts: 21 New Member
    how do i explain myself-
    nicknames - grandpa / chupacabra / k / kk / master / mushroom / jinnie / mr.keavs
    personality - random / hilarious / creative / uhhhh smiley / laughable
    gender - genderfluid uwu
    sexuality - pansexual =)
    zodiac - aquarius
    likes - kpop / tons of food / dOGs / my sister & my mom (we have a huge close relationship =)) / making sims / idk what else to add tbh
    dislikes - bullies / being bored / not getting a bit challenged / this person who brought in all of the negativity and drama that we had to ban them-
    why am i here?
    bc i love the sims ig?

i think i organized too much :pensive:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top