Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day care Secret! - Sims 3 Generations.

Heey fellow simmers!
- I know a really cool secret on how to promote your self in the day care profession!
when the cheat bar is up
( ctrl+alt+C)
Type in
Testingcheatsenabled true
and go to your career tab!
its similar to making friends best friends.....
Simply just click+hold+ drag the green bar (normally on the left handside where in a normal job promotion bar will be) keep doing this untill you reach the top level and you will recieve a day care van and have the ability to 'Tell Tale' to the children by simply Clicking on your active sim (The one with the Profession!)
automatically the children will gather round, even toddlers!
Also if you have other unemployed sims in the household then they may listen too and they can help with the children, by keeping them happy!
and you still get FULL Pay and sometimes more! I ALWAYS get at least one other sim to help my other sim in the profession... Also on weekends if i only have a few children then i take them on a day out.... either to the Church, Graveyard, Football Stadium or Park.... Normally one with the newest rides in then bring them home before 5 feed them and then the parents pick them up and tip you! its really good fun!
- Thanks for reading! Just thought I'd share!
-PS: If you have noticed my spelling mistakes do not make fun of me.. I am dislexic...

Comments

• NotJamesmc93NotJamesmc93 Posts: 96 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Heey fellow simmers!
    - I know a really cool secret on how to promote your self in the day care profession!
    when the cheat bar is up
    ( ctrl+alt+C)
    Type in
    Simply just click+hold+ drag the green bar (normally on the left handside where in a normal job promotion bar will be) keep doing this untill you reach the top level and you will recieve a day care van and have the ability to 'Tell Tale' to the children by simply Clicking on your active sim (The one with the Profession!)
    Also if you have other unemployed sims in the household then they may listen too and they can help with the children, by keeping them happy!
    and you still get FULL Pay and sometimes more! I ALWAYS get at least one other sim to help my other sim in the profession... Also on weekends if i only have a few children then i take them on a day out.... either to the Church, Graveyard, Football Stadium or Park.... Normally one with the newest rides in then bring them home before 5 feed them and then the parents pick them up and tip you! its really good fun!
    -PS: If you have noticed my spelling mistakes do not make fun of me.. I am dislexic...

Lolololol u misspulled "HAY!" n teh begining! Lololol waow.

Totally being facetious. ;) Anywho, thanks for the advice! I haven't tried to daycare profession yet but I really want to! It just doesn't sound appealing in my current legacy at the moment seeing as I just had four daughters in one household. *shudder*. Why didn't I just get mix-gendered twins like I wanted? :'(

• kaileymsmith1231kaileymsmith1231 Posts: 1
    edited December 2012
    thank you so much i have been wonder what i can do to improve that carrer. I have a question do you know ofany thing i should get from the sims 3 exchange to keep the toddlers/children happy. Thanks you so much again. :-) :lol:
  • milly001milly001 Posts: 394 Member
    edited December 2012
    thank you, and you should be proud if yourself, my boyfriend is dyslexic and he could never write all of that out! (hes 16)
  • TennearTennear Posts: 53 Member
    edited August 2013
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! I don't cheat with careers, because they're a massive part of the game play, but oh my days, daycare was so annoying! My Sim would just complain that the children were crying and wouldn't do anything about it, no matter how many times I would tell her too. I'm trying to go through all careers, and get to the top of all of them, but I gave up with daycare. Now I've raised her job experience, I can go onto a job I can enjoy. Thank you again!
  • myarobinson25myarobinson25 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Heey fellow simmers!
    when the cheat bar is up
    ( ctrl+alt+C)
    Type in

Lolololol u misspulled "HAY!" n teh begining! Lololol waow.

Totally being facetious. ;) Anywho, thanks for the advice! I haven't tried to daycare profession yet but I really want to! It just doesn't sound appealing in my current legacy at the moment seeing as I just had four daughters in one household. *shudder*. Why didn't I just get mix-gendered twins like I wanted? :'(
  • 6wainman6wainman Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    thank you so much i have been wonder what i can do to improve that carrer. I have a question do you know ofany thing i should get from the sims 3 exchange to keep the toddlers/children happy. Thanks you so much again. :-) :lol:

The swing is VERY beneficial in the daycare profession. As soon as kids get there, I feed them, change them, tickle/toss in the air/attack with the claw a few times, then pop them in the swing on slow. Instantly they fall asleep and in perfect condition. They wake up, I feed them again and their parents show up. Super easy!
  • lilybluebelllilybluebell Posts: 495 Member
    edited April 2014

The play pen. :mrgreen: It worked wonders for me. Just stick two toddlers in there, and they'll amuse themselves for hours. You can play with them, they can play with each other, and I'm pretty sure their moodlets slowly go up a little whilst they're in there.
    tumblr_m6lwv1LDhs1r1fabt.gif
    In Evan Heaven.

• Brooklyn777Brooklyn777 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi, does the tiny learning center comes with the playpen? and how exactly do you get a daycare van?
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    Hi, does the tiny learning center comes with the playpen? and how exactly do you get a daycare van?

@Brooklyn777, yes the playpen comes with the learning center. And to get the daycare van, you need to go into testingcheatsenabled true/false and then buydebug on/off to get the van... :)
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in extremely old threads, but thanks Lisac for helping out, I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2014, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top