Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloodstones Through History [Gen 1: Prehistoric]

kwPp4QX.png

Hello and thank you for checking out my through history legacy! Historical legacies are among my favorite kinds to play - and I had played the Bloodstones through the ages once before in Sims 3 but alas I lost that file. I have recreated them though, for Sims 4 and have brought them around to once again let their family live through the eras of history. Let's cut to the chase already!

***Just as a heads up, there are mature themes in this story - nudity, gore, blood, death, ect. Any chapter that has these themes will have a warning on the post and in the chapter.***

27z9sp4.png
Chapter 0.01
Chapter 0.02
Chapter 0.03
Chapter 0.04
Chapter 0.05
Chapter 0.06
Chapter 0.07
Chapter 0.08
Chapter 0.09
Chapter 0.10
Chapter 0.11
Chapter 0.12
credits for the generation pictures obviously goes to Cloudseeker on his original thread which can be found here
Active Challenges
Riley EPIC Challenge |
Post edited by TerraKnights on

Comments

• JmaraaJmaraa Posts: 217 Member
    Following your blog and commenting here for updates!

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I am not finding a follow button for your story on your wordpress. Just letting you know!
    Simming Since '00; Forum Member '13; SimLit Blogger '14; SimLit Critic '18

Current Story: https://simslegacy2020.wordpress.com My 2020 Legacy Story - A 10 Generation Legacy Challenge
    Sim Choice Awards 2018! || My Full Wordpress || Twitter: Jmaraasims
  • TerraKnightsTerraKnights Posts: 103 Member
    Jmaraa wrote: »
    Following your blog and commenting here for updates!

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I am not finding a follow button for your story on your wordpress. Just letting you know!

Ack, I picked a layout without the side bars. I meant to put a link on the home though. Thank you for reminding me!
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    I am loving this story all ready! How far up history will it go?
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    I am loving this story all ready! How far up history will it go?

it goes up to the "Roaring Twentys" because the final generation Gen 7 is "Modern Day" (Personally for me I don't really like the idea of "Wild West" being before the Industrial Age when realistically it should be the other way around)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • caitosauruscaitosaurus Posts: 8 New Member
    This is great! Are you using custom content for the outfits, or is it all done with the existing items in CAS?

I can't wait to see how it unfolds. :)
  • runtmcruntmc Posts: 9 New Member
    This is great so far! You've done a wonderful job with setting up the legacy. I'm excited for the coming chapters!
    This is great! Are you using custom content for the outfits, or is it all done with the existing items in CAS?

I can't wait to see how it unfolds. :)

Most of the outfits are CC but Lonely Dove's top is from City Living. I think a few others who'll show up later will be wearing clothes from different packs as well :)
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
    Chapter 0.02 is up!
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
    Another chapter will be up tomorrow! I've been playing alot so I have alot of pictures to post!
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
    Chapter 0.03 is up!
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
  • mjalletmjallet Posts: 47 Member
    I love this challenge and can't wait to read your story!
    mjallet wrote: »
    I love this challenge and can't wait to read your story!

This challenge is my favorite probably! I'm a big history buff and while the eras aren't right aligned properly, I'll take it for what it is. Its mostly just for the fun after all!
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
    @TerraKnights so there's another place (besides the one I mentioned) that the eras aren't aligned properly?
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @TerraKnights so there's another place (besides the one I mentioned) that the eras aren't aligned properly?

No I don't think so - thats the one that's always bothered me. I also wish there was an Edwardian Era. But what can ya do? Historically accurate or not, its still a fun challenge. I did see on its forum that Snowie is thinking of remaking it from the ground up though and that'll be exciting to see!
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
    edited December 2018

No I don't think so - thats the one that's always bothered me. I also wish there was an Edwardian Era. But what can ya do? Historically accurate or not, its still a fun challenge. I did see on its forum that Snowie is thinking of remaking it from the ground up though and that'll be exciting to see!

How interesting that's the same thing that bothers me as well. Since the "Wild West" happened after the Industrial Revoulation (espcially when the instructions say that one of the build designs for IR could be Victorian and yet Victorian started in 1837 and IR started around 1760 and ended in 1840. Wild West happened in 1865-1895. )
    6adMCGP.gif

How interesting that's the same thing that bothers me as well. Since the "Wild West" happened after the Industrial Revoulation (espcially when the instructions say that one of the build designs for IR could be Victorian and yet Victorian started in 1837 and IR started around 1760 and ended in 1840. Wild West happened in 1865-1895. )

I think this challenge and its generations were heavily based on the through history challenge for the Sims 3, which if I remember right also placed the Victorian Era after the Wild West - which is weird because they technically overlap. For my own challenge I think I'm gonna make the Industrial Era more of the Edwardian Era since that did technically come after the Wild West.

But it also all depends on the story haha. I haven't planned it out THAT far.
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
    Chapter 0.04 is up as well! I'm slowly working through a bunch of photos! I also think I might do a heir vote for every generation. I haven't quite decided yet. c:
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
    And I've also added Chapter 0.05 today as well! As I said, I had a bunch of photos so might as well do two chapters in one day!
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
  • caitosauruscaitosaurus Posts: 8 New Member
    @TerraKnights, they look great! I'm loving the story, too. ^-^
    Chapter 0.06 is finally up after a break!
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
  • SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    Excited to see someone else trying out the History Challenge! Definitely going to be keeping tabs on your progression. :)
    Chapter 0.07 is up now as well! I've done alot of playing lately so I'll be working on alot of chapters in the next few days!
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
    edited March 2019
    Chapter 0.08 is up! Chapter 0.09 is also up but it is a picture only chapter :)
    Post edited by TerraKnights on
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
    Chapter 0.10 is up! I'm sorry it took so long. I was having trouble finding my muse :(
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
    Chapter 0.11 is up.
    ***Gore/Blood/Death Warning though! Its a heavier chapter!***
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |