Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Off Your Sims' Homes.

13...Next

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @JoAnne65
    Beautiful apartment.Is it available to download?
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2019
    @Springfairy556 Thanks :)! I haven't uploaded it but I can do that. I'll add the link in this post when I have.

ETA: here it is, the Bird of Paradise apartment block :) It's a recent version, so the upper floor is one apartment (it used to be two in the beginning and it's easy to turn it into two apartments again).
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Metal band dormitory, modify by premade house
    FxbVII.jpg
    FxbFqH.jpg
    Fxbeit.jpg
    FxbAZd.jpg
    FxbEdA.jpg

The blue belong to the only female, red belong to the leader, two black belong to the wizard and vampire
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • buffyballoonbuffyballoon Posts: 67 Member
    You all have such amazing house building skills!!! How do you do this??? It's all so creative and amazing!
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

beach house
    CeK0Oiq.jpg
    CPBJuw2.jpg
    WiK4hgp.jpg
    xWYh55K.jpg
    eKqtavg.jpg
    6JDOTHb.jpg
    5kg9Dui.jpg
    GS594Fd.jpg
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    @cwaddell That one reminds me of Aerial House.

All houses are very pretty. I did like the complex @JoAnne65 put together. Having neighbors around sounds like fun!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Another one off the top of my head. I don't know what's in there. I think it might be in need of a vacuuming.
    Screenshot-248.jpg
    There's a massive man-made lake on this 64x64. :D
    Screenshot-249.jpg
    Greenhouse and basketball court as well as a covered area for special occasions.
    Screenshot-250.jpg
    Four "Milkin' It Dairy" building; eight chicken coops, Three bridges spanning the land masses and a pier to fish from.
    Screenshot-252.jpg
    Ah, Moonlight Falls at night. :D:mrgreen: ...and no zombies. :D Thank you NRAAS Retuner. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    Everyone's pics are great i have made myself a 21 room mansion here it is.:)

Front of my mansion has 21 bedrooms a green house with four car garage front
    FsFV5h5.jpg?1

Gazebo
    uk0b6SN.jpg

Back of the mansion with stable patio an pasture.
    6iVyPOj.jpg

Right side of the Mansion with seating area for those warm spring an Summer evenings.
    X7slgxJ.jpg

Left side of Mansion with gate to the pasture.
    t5y5DI4.jpg

• 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    A house my sims are currently living in.

The library looks amazing! Do you happen to have a download link for that one?

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @JoAnne65 , your apartment complex is gorgeous, and you made me want to start a game with many roommates in a house too! Did you use locked doors to make everyone stay their own part of the house?
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2019
    @cwaddell That one reminds me of Aerial House.

All houses are very pretty. I did like the complex @JoAnne65 put together. Having neighbors around sounds like fun!
    It is! Very lively and you get attached to them without having to bother about them too much. It’s fun to see them using everything you placed in the house.
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @JoAnne65 , your apartment complex is gorgeous, and you made me want to start a game with many roommates in a house too! Did you use locked doors to make everyone stay their own part of the house?
    Yes, all doors are just open for the ones living in that part and of course my own sims. And the beds are set as well. I use Mastercontroller to give the residents the looks of selfcreated sims and give them jobs.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited February 2019
    Devon and his Sis live in the Monotone...which got renovated... ;)
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Kept the color scheme, I'll fix the molding later. Yeah, they even have cows and chickens... Didn't know that residential zoning allowed that. :tongue:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~