Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @me1620, Yay, someone new finding my stuff useful!!!

I think it was @ZeeGee who introduced me to One More Slot Please. I love it. Such a great way to make use of flat surfaces EA should have made shelf-like in the first place. It does take a bit of practice to learn the height adjustments, but after that it is great.

I have recently noticed that the game doesn't properly display the marker in houses other than the active household. You are able to see the checkerboard. Don't know if it is just the one example I've seen or not. This is odd since it doesn't effect the community lots I've used them in, ie the bakery. But otherwise, love it.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    edited January 2019
    Slowly i really get heart attacks... what happens with the sims 3 store? Offline/ Online/ Offline/ Online/ Offline/ Online. :smiley:
    goodFeel93 wrote: »
    Slowly i really get heart attacks... what happens with the sims 3 store? Offline/ Online/ Offline/ Online/ Offline/ Online. :smiley:

If it helps at all, this has not been uncommon over the years. Truly. And the store site is hosted on the same servers as everything else. So if they bring them down to service anything, the store goes with it. I don't think they actually do much maintenance on the store itself anymore.

We have been told repeatedly that we will be forewarned before the store site is brought down permanently. I am hoping that this is true.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @Jude525 Oh yes, OMSP, the decorator's dream tool. :) I don't know why it shows up in inactive houses but sometimes it also shows in your active house if you've been somewhere and zoom back in. To fix this quirk, I go into build mode and then come right back out. That makes the OMSP disappear. I have MasterController so can shift click on the lots of inactive households to go into build mode. At least I THINK it's MasterController that allows me to do that.

And thanks for pulling me back to the good old DD thread! Hello everyone.

I've been working on editing my old 'install the store method by Ciane' videos. I'm taking the old videos and editing them to add the new info, now that I know how to edit! I had completely remade them but lost all my footage in a Seagate drive crash and just don't have the heart or time to go back and do it all again.
    I hope they will never close the store... they could stop the deals adding some commercial ads. But at least i need my site/ studio/ the exchange and all of my buyed stuff so i can still download it every time when i need them... where the heck is the problem? :neutral:
    @ZeeGee Hello!! Thanks for the tip. Yes, it is Master Controller. I use it often in my current game when I want to add a LLAMA to lots I frequently visit. I've also grown fond of directly changing townies' outfits and hair when I think they look simply ridiculous and cannot tolerate them the way they are.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    Ugh, why am I so awkward? I've been trying to write a simple thank you to @rnramey @angeljess26 and @Me1620 for keeping up with the DD and also for having the spread sheet updated, but I end up making a tangle of words that sounds wrong somehow... English is hard :confused:

But yeah, thank you guys so much! :heart:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Well, to me, it looks like the very old same: TS3 website going down on a TS4 patch day.
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    Ziristha wrote: »
    Ugh, why am I so awkward? I've been trying to write a simple thank you to @rnramey @angeljess26 and @Me1620 for keeping up with the DD and also for having the spread sheet updated, but I end up making a tangle of words that sounds wrong somehow... English is hard :confused:

Looks fine to me. And, hey, I'm one of those Americans who has forgotten what little French I learned in school. So you are a hero to me.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,082 Member
    **Past Deal I didn't get posted in time**

351 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Talavera Tile Counter / 19 / 50 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 858)

Current Deal

352 ) The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft / 450 / 1800 / 75% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but 4 items are included in Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 182, # 77)

Upcoming Deals

353 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings / 423 / 810 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 397, # 1, but less than # 44)

354 ) Everyday Casual Chic / 648 / 1337 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 759, # 628)

355 ) Pineapple Pottery / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep); Quaint Cottage Collection
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

356 ) Demeter's End Table / 14 / 41 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Muse Luxury
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 396, # 231, # 844)

357 ) Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes / 800 / 1987 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation; 2 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 418, but less than # 138 )

358 ) Ancient Mosaic Rug / 13 / 42 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Live, Laugh, Love; March 2013 Compilation

359 ) Tranquil Trickle Fountain / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation

360 ) That's my Dame Table Sculpture / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

361 ) I Heart The 50's / 540 / 1000 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Rebel Just Because; Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit

362 ) Beach Bummin' / 539 / 762 / 29% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 664)

363 ) Pastoral Perfection Stove / 58 / 99 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @ZeeGee hi
    @Ziristha that thank you sounded fine and you're welcome. English is hard no matter how long you've been speaking it.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Hello!! Thanks for the tip. Yes, it is Master Controller. I use it often in my current game when I want to add a LLAMA to lots I frequently visit. I've also grown fond of directly changing townies' outfits and hair when I think they look simply ridiculous and cannot tolerate them the way they are.

@Jude525 Add a LLAMA to lots?! What am I missing? :smile:

@angeljess26 Hello! :smiley:
    goodFeel93 wrote: »
    I hope they will never close the store... they could stop the deals adding some commercial ads. But at least i need my site/ studio/ the exchange and all of my buyed stuff so i can still download it every time when i need them... where the heck is the problem? :neutral:

@goodFeel93 If you don't already have a backup of your store content and studio items, that would be a really good idea. At some point (far in the future we hope) the store will close, and the Sims 3 site.
    @ZeeGee i already hav a backup of all my store stuff on my other HDD but i like it to send other players gifts or upload new buildings to the exchange :blush::smiley: And thanks
    edited February 2019
    Ugh, why am I so awkward? I've been trying to write a simple thank you to rnramey angeljess26 and Me1620 for keeping up with the DD and also for having the spread sheet updated, but I end up making a tangle of words that sounds wrong somehow... English is hard :confused:

Looks fine to me. And, hey, I'm one of those Americans who has forgotten what little French I learned in school. So you are a hero to me.
    Thank you for your kind words! French is one of those languages I'm interested in learning but I never try and keep saying "one day, one day... uh soon" :sweat_smile:
    @Ziristha that thank you sounded fine and you're welcome. English is hard no matter how long you've been speaking it.
    Thank you, hopefully one day I won't have such a hard time... but knowing me, I'm gonna be always a little awkward :lol:

-
    ETA... did they broke the exchange with the maintenance? I'm trying to search for a family home for Bridgeport so when I go to the second page in my search the keyword and everything else gets back to normal :confused:
    Post edited by lowpolygal on
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
    Current Deal

362 ) Beach Bummin' / 539 / 762 / 29% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 664)

Upcoming Deals

363 ) Pastoral Perfection Stove / 58 / 99 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

364 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 344 / 675 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 99, # 513, but less than # 416)

365 ) Island Villa / 98 / 347 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Escape Compilation; 4 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 451, # 459)

366 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Charming Culture Counter / 24 / 45 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

367 ) Everyday - Hot Summer Days / 338 / 963 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 876)

368 ) Doric Column Gate / 9 / 26 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Live, Laugh, Love; March 2013 Compilation

369 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 840 / 1309 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 873, # 850, # 310)

370 ) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / 301 / 630 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (one item)
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 89, but less than # 692, # 742 )

371 ) Aromatic Stove / 28 / 99 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

372 ) Frequency Phosphorescent Fixture / 14 / 28 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Kitchen; February 2011 Compilation

373 ) Chef Jean's Choice Cabinet / 16 / 55 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

374 ) Pushin' Pedals / 600 / 1250 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 947)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    edited February 2019
    @ZeeGee I use the "build on this lot" to place LLAMA transportation units throughout town to use the way you would use a subway system. Of course, it always has its risks. Not the least of which is being transformed into the Tragic Clown for 24 hours.

But it saves a lot of game time vs driving around, and it REALLY saves time travelling from island to island in Isla Paradiso. And without waiting for enough LT reward points to get the transporter.

Also, it doesn't hurt that I'm a Doctor Who fan.
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited February 2019
    @Jude525 Okay, still in the dark. Llama transportation unit? Off to google.

ETA: Ah ha! I only recently got Supernatural and just for the build items. It's rarely enabled. So I will have to check out this LLAMA device.
    Happy Birthday @Teegers - hope you have a wonderful day! :cookie:

Current Deal

374 ) Pushin' Pedals / 600 / 1250 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 947)

Upcoming Deals

375 ) Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads / 608 / 1600 / 62% / 2 hours
    Includes: Front Row Center Bedroom; Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 861, # 824)

376 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 210 / 542 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 849, # 795, but less than # 529 )

377 ) Sweeter than Flowers / 32 / 90 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxury Resort Attire; August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 284)

378 ) Full Interior Castle Set / 299 / 427 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 684, # 737, # 536)

379 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cooker Stove / 30 / 56 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 699)

380 ) Relaxed Sweater / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 677, # 268, but less than # 458 )

381 ) Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 422 / 897 / 53% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; One item included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 435, # 530)

Note: The Retro Model T Chair that is part of the Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set does not work correctly if it is downloaded with the set. Sims will not be able to use it. The chair was apparently fixed, but the fixed version wasn't added to the set. The single item works fine. Install the set, uninstall the chair and then download and install the chair as a single item.

382 ) Hewnsman Living Room Set / 410 / 1073 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 473, # 406)

383 ) Doorway to Adventures / 55 / 99 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

384 ) Country Livin' / 675 / 1500 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 103, # 450, but less than # 927, # 36 )

385 ) Diva Suit / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot

386 ) Man Cave Compilation / 750 / 3000 / 75% / 2 hours
    Includes: It's Game Time; Level Up Collection; Championship Dreams
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 714 but less than # 339, # 336)

• NetjeraNetjera Posts: 169 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    The store being offline has affected the start times of the deals. Deals are now starting at 24 minutes after the hour.

The main spreadsheet has been updated.

Well this explains part of the issue I seem to be having. My deals seem to be WAY off on the EST spreadsheet. Was just going to ask about it.
    edited February 2019
    Ugh, why am I so awkward? I've been trying to write a simple thank you to rnramey angeljess26 and Me1620 for keeping up with the DD and also for having the spread sheet updated, but I end up making a tangle of words that sounds wrong somehow... English is hard :confused:

Thank you for your kind words! French is one of those languages I'm interested in learning but I never try and keep saying "one day, one day... uh soon" :sweat_smile:
    Thank you, hopefully one day I won't have such a hard time... but knowing me, I'm gonna be always a little awkward :lol:

-
    ETA... did they broke the exchange with the maintenance? I'm trying to search for a family home for Bridgeport so when I go to the second page in my search the keyword and everything else gets back to normal :confused:
    French is my first language. I'd suggest learning Spanish first though... It's closer to English, yet still being similar to French.
    Post edited by Lexers615 on
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    @Zeegee, I'm sorry, it didn't occur to me that you were "clueless" on the whole topic. I would have explained from the beginning. For others who have seen the entries, the LLAMA is a a telephone box shaped unit that is used to transport around town. It comes with Supernatural, even though the animation seems to imply that it is a scientific item. It is clearly reminiscent of Doctor Who's TARDIS.

Like the subway stations from Late Night, they can be installed in key locations throughout town to reduce travel time. The key difference between them, and what I find most appealing, is that they do not require any building skills. You simply place them on any available level space. They are about the size of a shower stall.

They can be used on all types of lots (at least, all that I've tried.) And, unless you want one directly on your home lot, they cost nothing.

Finally, they can be recolored in the CASting system, with four available channels.

Ok, hopefully I've made up for my prior lame responses.
    aka Jude

My Studio

@Zeegee, I'm sorry, it didn't occur to me that you were "clueless" on the whole topic. I would have explained from the beginning. For others who have seen the entries, the LLAMA is a a telephone box shaped unit that is used to transport around town. It comes with Supernatural, even though the animation seems to imply that it is a scientific item. It is clearly reminiscent of Doctor Who's TARDIS.

Like the subway stations from Late Night, they can be installed in key locations throughout town to reduce travel time. The key difference between them, and what I find most appealing, is that they do not require any building skills. You simply place them on any available level space. They are about the size of a shower stall.

They can be used on all types of lots (at least, all that I've tried.) And, unless you want one directly on your home lot, they cost nothing.

Finally, they can be recolored in the CASting system, with four available channels.

Ok, hopefully I've made up for my prior lame responses.
    Some "Witches" and "Neurotics" have a disdain for using public LLAMAs or to use it when group travelling. :wink: -
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    @Lexers615 Spanish is actually my first language :smile: I feel like English it's good for us Spanish speakers to learn and ease us into learning other languages.
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top