Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's 2nd Hunger Games Mafia (Draw)

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Submarine wrote: »
    Where is everyone? It's been really quiet today, I thought there would be more to discuss..

Yeah.. Of Plumbob, Gameplay and Charlie, can you rate them most to least suspicious and say why?

Sure.

Plumbob - Just quoting some of the things i've said about plumbob previously. I still stand by them, he hasn't convinced me he's town yet.
    Somehow I already have two votes on me and I haven’t even spoken yet? Okeypokey :joy:

I thought Lluvia’s vote was really off, @LluviaRain would you mind explaining it, because it just looks like you’re doing it to follow Dekay?

I’m kinda tempted to vote for her now...
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Somehow I already have two votes on me and I haven’t even spoken yet? Okeypokey :joy:

I thought Lluvia’s vote was really off, @LluviaRain would you mind explaining it, because it just looks like you’re doing it to follow Dekay?

I was drawn to the top of the player list. I’m not sure exactly what name it was, but it seemed to be you, so that’s why I voted.

So basically, what you’re trying to tell me is I have a scummy name?!

My name’s not going to change any time soon, but I hope your vote does because that does not seem like a valid reason imo and ** sounds basically like a gut feeling or the start of a bandwagon... (both being way scummier than someone’s username...)
    Vote Lluvia for now

Heads exploding trying to organize all the new information :lol: I skimmed past these posts but had to go back and quote them as plumbobs posts just seem scummy reading through them now. I know lluvia voted plumbob after dekay but now plumbobs voting lluvia because she voted him, it seems a little quick. And with the magical dekay radar on plumbob perhaps he's a bit anxious that he could start getting a lot of votes? (well duh of course :lol: )

** Isn't that what day 1 is all about? Grasping at pretty much nothing to justify lynching someone :lol:

Just thoughts as i'm going through.
    After some thinking and reading back through i'm going to vote plumbob

Page 20 I shared a little bit of thoughts on his earlier comments. But to expand on that - most of plumbobs comments seem to be more about voting him and not providing other input towards what's going on. I've noticed he's commented on a couple of things so he must have been reading through, but his comments haven't really given us anything to work with (if you understand what i'm trying to say :sweat_smile: )

If you read through you should see the pattern i'm seeing (I hope) I think from page 23, but there could be some comments before that.
    I'm still not sold on plumbob being town but I understand where the frustration's coming from. However, if he had focused more on helping town than how many votes he had that probably would have convinced others to not vote him. I didn't like how he swapped his vote to bubbz to save himself when he was suspicious of lluvia before. I'll have to check if he had any suspicions of bubbz before, there's always the possibility he bussed his partner but I think bubbz voted him earlier on so maybe not.

Charlie - I guess she has been quiet and I don't think she has contributed to scum hunting as much as usual. I think when she's like this she is usually scum. She has said she has a post restriction though but i'm not sure how it works, I still think she could have contributed more.

Gameplay - Again I think she's just quiet, she also didn't vote but I think gameplay usually doesn't vote. I don't like it when she skips the voting though so it makes her a little sus but she's not top of my list.

Plumbob needs to scum hunt more because I really think he is mafia. Charlie is leaning towards mafia but depends on what she's like after this post restriction. Gameplay's 50/50, I can't tell really.

I’m not sure what more you want me to do. I’ve said who I thought was suspicious: Zinnia and Lluvia, but obviously neither of them can be lynched today.

My energy has been spent trying to defend myself because everyone seems to be bandwagoning on me, how am I meant to scum hunt when I have to stop everyone and their mother voting me because of a gut feeling and a scummy name.

If I had to choose between Charlie and Gameplay, I’d probably choose Charlie, but I honestly need to read back to see what they’ve both said, it’s just hard to read back on Charlie because she currently has a post restriction put on her at the moment.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't. I took another quick look at the rules and I think only one post restriction exists at a time.

Quack
    unknown.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Where is everyone? It's been really quiet today, I thought there would be more to discuss..

Yeah.. Of Plumbob, Gameplay and Charlie, can you rate them most to least suspicious and say why?

Sure.

Plumbob - Just quoting some of the things i've said about plumbob previously. I still stand by them, he hasn't convinced me he's town yet.

I was drawn to the top of the player list. I’m not sure exactly what name it was, but it seemed to be you, so that’s why I voted.

My name’s not going to change any time soon, but I hope your vote does because that does not seem like a valid reason imo and ** sounds basically like a gut feeling or the start of a bandwagon... (both being way scummier than someone’s username...)
    Vote Lluvia for now

Heads exploding trying to organize all the new information :lol: I skimmed past these posts but had to go back and quote them as plumbobs posts just seem scummy reading through them now. I know lluvia voted plumbob after dekay but now plumbobs voting lluvia because she voted him, it seems a little quick. And with the magical dekay radar on plumbob perhaps he's a bit anxious that he could start getting a lot of votes? (well duh of course :lol: )

** Isn't that what day 1 is all about? Grasping at pretty much nothing to justify lynching someone :lol:

Page 20 I shared a little bit of thoughts on his earlier comments. But to expand on that - most of plumbobs comments seem to be more about voting him and not providing other input towards what's going on. I've noticed he's commented on a couple of things so he must have been reading through, but his comments haven't really given us anything to work with (if you understand what i'm trying to say :sweat_smile: )

If you read through you should see the pattern i'm seeing (I hope) I think from page 23, but there could be some comments before that.
    I'm still not sold on plumbob being town but I understand where the frustration's coming from. However, if he had focused more on helping town than how many votes he had that probably would have convinced others to not vote him. I didn't like how he swapped his vote to bubbz to save himself when he was suspicious of lluvia before. I'll have to check if he had any suspicions of bubbz before, there's always the possibility he bussed his partner but I think bubbz voted him earlier on so maybe not.

Charlie - I guess she has been quiet and I don't think she has contributed to scum hunting as much as usual. I think when she's like this she is usually scum. She has said she has a post restriction though but i'm not sure how it works, I still think she could have contributed more.

Gameplay - Again I think she's just quiet, she also didn't vote but I think gameplay usually doesn't vote. I don't like it when she skips the voting though so it makes her a little sus but she's not top of my list.

Plumbob needs to scum hunt more because I really think he is mafia. Charlie is leaning towards mafia but depends on what she's like after this post restriction. Gameplay's 50/50, I can't tell really.

I’m not sure what more you want me to do. I’ve said who I thought was suspicious: Zinnia and Lluvia, but obviously neither of them can be lynched today.

My energy has been spent trying to defend myself because everyone seems to be bandwagoning on me, how am I meant to scum hunt when I have to stop everyone and their mother voting me because of a gut feeling and a scummy name.

If I had to choose between Charlie and Gameplay, I’d probably choose Charlie, but I honestly need to read back to see what they’ve both said, it’s just hard to read back on Charlie because she currently has a post restriction put on her at the moment.

Because if you scumhunt people aren't suspicious of you as much. It isn't like town you to act like this
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

I'm pretty sure she doesn't. I took another quick look at the rules and I think only one post restriction exists at a time.

Quack

Charlie has a ban on her account by a mod at the moment, this post restriction isn’t by Rose
    citysimmer wrote: »

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

Because if you scumhunt people aren't suspicious of you as much. It isn't like town you to act like this

But I have been scum hunting by saying who I’m suspicious of

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

Quack

Charlie has a ban on her account by a mod at the moment, this post restriction isn’t by Rose

Ohhh. That's what she means. I'm dumb. So they got rid of the annoying off-center jail thing?

Quiet Quail
    unknown.png

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

Quack

Ohhh. That's what she means. I'm dumb. So they got rid of the annoying off-center jail thing?

Quiet Quail

I guess so :/
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

Quack

What for?
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

Quack

What for?

I think talking about moderation is against the rules, let's not get the thread shut down.
    unknown.png
    At the moment, plumbob seems like a frustrated townie, gameplay seems a bit lurky, and charlie confuses me. I'm not sure who to vote.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

Quack

What for?

I think talking about moderation is against the rules, let's not get the thread shut down.

Alright, nevermind then. :)
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    aqua seems a wishy washy right now im going to vote agua

Today we can only vote from 3 people. Charlie, Plumbob and Gameplay. It says on the day 1 flip.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

If I’m being honest, most of the reasons you had for voting me yesterday didn’t seem to make much sense: “I’m voting plumbob because he’s defending himself”

You sure you’re not jumping on the bandwagon too? Are you scum?

It's not exactly like that. If i'm wrong then sorry but I do have a few reasons for why I think you're scum. But all you have done is defend yourself, you've had a while to focus your attentions elsewhere and scumhunt but you haven't.

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

If I’m being honest, most of the reasons you had for voting me yesterday didn’t seem to make much sense: “I’m voting plumbob because he’s defending himself”

It's not exactly like that. If i'm wrong then sorry but I do have a few reasons for why I think you're scum. But all you have done is defend yourself, you've had a while to focus your attentions elsewhere and scumhunt but you haven't.

Of course I've mainly defended myself when everyone seems to be voting me for no reason. But to say that's all I've done isn't fair. I've also called out Lluvia and Zinnia because I think they're scum.

To me it just sounds like your looking for excuses to vote me, and that's not fair.
    aqua seems a wishy washy right now im going to vote agua

Today we can only vote from 3 people. Charlie, Plumbob and Gameplay. It says on the day 1 flip.

ok vote charlie

Why is that? Not saying you're wrong, just wanna know your reasoning so I can think about who I'd like to vote. :)
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

Of course I've mainly defended myself when everyone seems to be voting me for no reason. But to say that's all I've done isn't fair. I've also called out Lluvia and Zinnia because I think they're scum.

To me it just sounds like your looking for excuses to vote me, and that's not fair.

You know if I had voted Bubbz rather than you for the same reasons you would hardly have a problem with it.

Quit squabbling.
    unknown.png
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

I must of missed the zinnia part but I know you were sus of lluvia but you switched your vote to bubbz to save yourself.

I'm not looking for excuses? I'm just saying what I think. Plus we can only vote you, gameplay or charlie today and considering I was suspicious of you yesterday and you haven't done anything to change my mind yet i'll likely vote you. If other people vote you too then that's not my fault. Like you said to aqua I can't help if other people find you sus. You weren't lynched yesterday so you could spend today scum hunting and that would probably make you look less scummy than to just spend most of the time trying to stop people voting you.

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

You know if I had voted Bubbz rather than you for the same reasons you would hardly have a problem with it.

Quit squabbling.

Yeah I wouldn't have a problem with it, but what has that got to do with it. That's like me saying: "If I voted Tuti instead of you, you wouldn't have a problem with it"

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

I must of missed the zinnia part but I know you were sus of lluvia but you switched your vote to bubbz to save yourself.

I'm not looking for excuses? I'm just saying what I think. Plus we can only vote you, gameplay or charlie today and considering I was suspicious of you yesterday and you haven't done anything to change my mind yet i'll likely vote you. If other people vote you too then that's not my fault. Like you said to aqua I can't help if other people find you sus. You weren't lynched yesterday so you could spend today scum hunting and that would probably make you look less scummy than to just spend most of the time trying to stop people voting you.

But it's pretty hard to scum hunt when no ones talking? Besides, not many other people are scum hunting so why are you picking on me :sob:

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

Quit squabbling.

Yeah I wouldn't have a problem with it, but what has that got to do with it. That's like me saying: "If I voted Tuti instead of you, you wouldn't have a problem with it"

Actually, I'd be quite concerned if you decided the confirmed town is a better lynch option than me.

Reread the question, "For the same reasons". You aren't worried about my vote being scummy but the fact it's directed at you. That's why you are suspicious of me and that is suspicious.
    unknown.png

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

Quit squabbling.

Actually, I'd be quite concerned if you decided the confirmed town is a better lynch option than me.

Reread the question, "For the same reasons". You aren't worried about my vote being scummy but the fact it's directed at you. That's why you are suspicious of me and that is suspicious.

I just used Tuti as an example

No, I am worried about your vote being scummy because it looks like your bandwagoning because when I asked why you voted me yesterday you said you didn't want to give a reason why.

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

Quit squabbling.

No, I am worried about your vote being scummy because it looks like you were bandwagoning on me. When I asked why you voted me yesterday you said you didn't want to give a reason why.

Fixed some grammar mistakes that were irritating me

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

Quit squabbling.

No, I am worried about your vote being scummy because it looks like you were bandwagoning on me. When I asked why you voted me yesterday you said you didn't want to give a reason why.

Also, before you say I only noticed it because it was on me. Perhaps I did only notice it because it was on me, because obviously that's where most of my attention is focused, but then again, that's what most of the drama in this game is about.

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

Quit squabbling.

No, I am worried about your vote being scummy because it looks like your bandwagoning because when I asked why you voted me yesterday you said you didn't want to give a reason why.

I didn't say I wouldn't answer, I said I am playing Dungeons and Dragons and don't really feel like explaining right that second.

And I did explain. You were less town than Bubbz. I really don't get what you want. Do you want me to tell you I investigated you? That I saw you edit out a confession?

You do see the problem with the "I would be more town if you would stop voting me" defense, right? Like... just ignore the votes for 5 minutes and say something.

My favorite Dark Souls character is Quelaag. She squeaks like a rabbit.
    unknown.png
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Charlie (1)-Tuti

Day ends in about 3 hours.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt