Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Households Ever! Recommendations for Maxis Tab.

Comments

• FruUtterFruUtter Posts: 128 Member
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Can YOU tell a bad cop from a good cop?

The nominated players are exploring the grand conflict between good and evil in their CAS-proof creations.
    There is no need for motivation, their stories say it all.

*plays suspense music* the atmosphere has to be just right for this weeks nominations
    https://youtu.be/q42Jdx6T7nI

Jack Orlando
    @SimplyAnjuta
    An alcoholic private detective in the post-prohibition 1930's who is framed for murder. After being caught in an alley with a dead man, he is given 48 hours to clear his name and find the real killers.
    00.jpg

Bad Cop & Good Cop
    @cbunte01
    Many Sims r afraid of Baal when they first see him but once they notice his sweet personality they try to use it and thats when Miry comes and gives the game a change. She protects Baal from beeing used and puts all the bad Sims into jail.
    00.jpg

Who's Good? Who's Bad?
    @FamSims77
    Alexa is all about her job. She doesn't have time for relationships or even friendships. But when she gets a new partner, Clayton her life turns upside down. Yeah, everyone else in the station loves him but she's the only one that knows about his...erratic behavior. Do you know who's good and who's bad??
    00.jpg

GoodCopBadCop Chall
    @Amuni50
    Which one is good and which bad? It's complicated.
    00.jpg

goodCOP badCOP CHALLENGE
    @doraibi
    Timothy try to help people the bad thing is he loves Eve and do all for her.
    00.jpg

✌That's all for now folks!✌
    @FruUtter - Otter Loooves ❤YOU!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    <3>:) In Otter we trust! o:)<3
  • C5_FCC_436AMXSC5_FCC_436AMXS Posts: 29 Member
    Hi all, I would like to make a nomination for Maxis Favorite. Please consider:

Cyborg Doggy by: Luk4Spuk4S

Thank you.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The nominated players are exploring the grand conflict between good and evil in their CAS-proof creations.

*plays suspense music* the atmosphere has to be just right for this weeks nominations
    https://youtu.be/queusUG4V9Y

Good Cop/Bad Cop
    @Mongolian_girl
    Tim wanted to be just like his mom. After passing his exams, it turned out he gets nauseous at crime scenes. And he kept leaving his fingerprints on crucial evidence (Hey, it was a candy bar. No one claimed it!) Luckily, the two turned out to be genius at interrogation tactics. Janet is tough as nails, and Tim shares his candy bars. By the time she yells at him for eating yet another candy bar, the suspect usually confesses, just to get away from them.
    00.jpg

GoodCOPbadCOP Challenge
    @LafooTroll
    This is the PAWpolice! Alex is just a simple police trainee (for now) but in his free time he, and Mittens, searching for lost pets and tracking down pet thiefs&animal abusers!
    00.jpg

GoodCOPbadCOP
    @RABOOSKI
    Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum go #21JUMPSTREET! That's right they fight crime in the Beverly Hills High School. Habitually busting the rich kids with the best drugs and confiscating them immediately. Which they will enjoy later.
    00.jpg

Good Cop bad Cop Brothers
    @PINKUSFAMILY
    Joshua and Birch Tree. Brothers, room mates Best friends. Joshua first born, Birch younger brother. One is More relaxed and lets things flow in life , the other is wound tighter than a Rolodex watch.
    00.jpg

goodCOP badCOP CHALLENGE
    @KBetelgeuse
    After Ringling disbanded, Shecky T. Clown joined the Police Academy and somehow excelled to top of the league, eventually becoming a detective. Keeping his clowning skills active drove the Chief crazy. The chief had other troubles with Det. Diehard , a tough angry cop who weekly attaind some kind of written complaint from citizens for his mean demeanor during investigations. "Mellow each other out!" Yelled the chief! "Yer now partners!"
    00.jpg

Bomka
    @Mr_Crowe413
    This Is A Good Cop!
    00.jpg

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Thank you Maxis for favoriting Cyborg Doggy <3
  • kass17kass17 Posts: 92 Member
    edited January 2019
    Time to make nominations for me. :)

1. Adventure time by @carolcolors

2. Alice in wonderland by @sylverline

3. Henriette & King by @josielita
    Post edited by kass17 on
  • TheWoodenslurpyTheWoodenslurpy Posts: 39 Member
    edited January 2019
    Just editing this since it was posted in the wrong corner. :) Apologies.
    Post edited by TheWoodenslurpy on
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,659 Member
    I would like to nominate a lot for the week by @MeekaDenimore. An unusual shape which she built at an angle to maximize its effect.

If I'm not nominating correctly, please let me know and I'll amend this entry or delete and create anew. Thank you for your consideration!

I Fold

@TheWoodenslurpy This thread is for sims only here is the LOT thread to nominate for Maxis
  • TheWoodenslurpyTheWoodenslurpy Posts: 39 Member
    chips46 wrote: »
    I would like to nominate a lot for the week by @MeekaDenimore. An unusual shape which she built at an angle to maximize its effect.

If I'm not nominating correctly, please let me know and I'll amend this entry or delete and create anew. Thank you for your consideration!

I Fold

@TheWoodenslurpy This thread is for sims only here is the LOT thread to nominate for Maxis

Thank you! I'll take my post down now.
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    @FruUtter I am Honored - Thank you for nominating My Joshua & Birch~ "Good Cop Bad Cop Brothers"

Thank you,

Diane Pinkus
  • KBetelgeuseKBetelgeuse Posts: 74 Member
    Thank you again @FruUtter for the nomination. Gratz to all Nominees!
  • AtSimmeringSimsAtSimmeringSims Posts: 10 New Member
    NOW That I finally Figured out how to get on here and Nominate, I Want to Nominate My Amazing and Outstandingly Talented Sister Rina @SimsAFire For her Latest Creation ☆KAZUHIKO☆By RINA☆ that is Simply Spectacular!!! NO CC She Just Used Her Mouse and the Paint tool
    :heart: :smiley: :heart:
  • Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    Hello there! I'm so glad #FruUtter posted a link to this form! For my first nomination, I would like to suggest someone new to the gallery. I'd like to nominate Hot Guy by @ladysappa. I am curious, how to you post links?
  • chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    @Amuni50 You have to reach full member status before you can post links or images. To do that, you have to have at least 15 posts, and 25 points.
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Sul Sul simmers & Maxis reviewers :) Better late than never I hope you'll agree and consider loving up the following households with me ~

High School Survivors by valleah ~ I was immediately interested in this group of teens from their matching torn school uniforms. I'm glad I took a closer look to find a cheeky, fun story line. Once I put them in CAS I was sold .. they're all so cute! <3

Flashback Freddie by @chluke75 ~ I have to say in the 3+ years I have been in the gallery creating, sharing & admiring others creations I have never seen a bio so entertainingly genius as this one! Hands down & hats off to this masterful wordsmith. Freddy has a great 80's flashback look too <3

Thanks a bunch for considering our weekly nominations ~ Have a beautiful weekend!

Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Hello Friends,

I would like to nominate

Lisabee2 : Twins

Thank you Maxis for your consideration <3
    I would like to second @GLovely1 's nomination for Flashback Freddy by @chluke75
    > @chluke75 said:
    > @Amuni50 You have to reach full member status before you can post links or images. To do that, you have to have at least 15 posts, and 25 points.

Thank you for letting me know :)
  • chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    @GLovely1 Aww, thanks so much for nominating Freddie :smiley:

@Amuni50 My pleasure! And look at that, you've already hit the points, and almost half way to the post count. And thanks for your second on Freddie.
  • juupo45juupo45 Posts: 16 Member
    Would like to nominate
    Maltroy by @doraibi
    Allexa RockRock by Gillou38630 &
    Ok tell me again Whos Who
    Happy Weekend to all♥♥
  • juupo45juupo45 Posts: 16 Member
    Would like to nominate
    Maltroy by @doraibi
    Allexa RockRock by Gillou38630 &
    Ok tell me again Whos Who by @nolson96
    Happy Weekend to all♥♥
  • SWSRogueLeaderSWSRogueLeader Posts: 144 Member

Hi, everyone! :)

When the Sims 4 first came out, there was a lot of frustration about the game from the fanbase. Like a number of other creators, I worked (as StarWarsSims) to be a positive force in the game through those particularly dark times. But for me, one rose above the rest to help the community in those first couple of years. You've probably heard of her... isleroux.

I watched that first year as she helped and supported many other simmers work through their frustrations. She fought hard as a champion of the community by pushing various causes like the #stopstealing campaign both in the Gallery and the Forums. At that time, isleroux was a very needed light in the community of this franchise that we all love so much. There were other special simmers back then to be sure, but (in my eyes) none fought for what was right like she did.

This weekend, I was surprised to discover she has created a fresh and beautiful new sim that has no custom poses. My request is for Flora Dujardin by @isleroux to be considered for a Maxis Favorite. It would be her first in many years and IMO very well-deserved. Thank you.

https://youtu.be/ganuTKov7PE

McBride and Langford
    @Tara2223
    Angelica and Bobbie met in the Police academy, and have been fighting crime together ever since. Bobbie grew up in Brindleton Bay and has a soft spot for dogs . Angelica is a native of San Myshuno and a city girl at heart. They're excellent detectives, but don't always agree on how to handle things. Who's the good cop and whos the bad cop? That's for you to decide.
    00.jpg

GoodCopBadCop Challenge
    @Alluska1991
    #FBI Special Agent Sarah Ashburn (Sandra Bullock) is a meticulous, methodical #investigator with a reputation for excellence. Her #partner is foul-mouthed, hot-tempered #detective Shannon Mullins (Melissa McCarthy) who goes with her gut instincts and #street #smarts.
    00.jpg

Good Cop Bad Cop
    @LaneyLynn56
    This is Astrid and her trusty partner Mr.Felix. By day they patrol the city to keep it safe. By night they feed on criminals who have escaped justice.
    00.jpg

GoodCOPbadCOP
    @JelloJunky89
    Hannah has always wanted to be a cop.And the day she graduated from the academy was one of the best days of her life! But as a hot headed vampire its hard to keep her dark side at bay. Can Hannah become the fangtastic cop shes always dreamt of? Or will she fall victom to her darker half.
    00.jpg

Good Cop & Bad Cop
    @ch0wchow
    Lana is a good AND bad cop, all in one. She wants to be good but can't help her evil tendencies!
    00.jpg

GOODcopBADcop
    @kishneat
    Lillie and Lauren are two cops who work in san muyshuno. LIllie was always the nicest and brightest in the room,well, not always. Once Lauren started working at the station, LIllie got jealous because of her glowing smile and kindess. That jealousy made her angry which made her change. LIllie became meaner and madder. She soon became the meanest cop in the station. Lauren never realised the jealousy though.
    00.jpg

• SILVIAEGIGIZINISILVIAEGIGIZINI Posts: 294 Member
    ♥Happy Sunday to everyone! ♥
    ♥I see some cool creations in gallery♥

-♥STILL I'LL RISE♥BASEGAME by @gillr52
    -WooldropNobles Challenge by @Elocine54
    -Evil In Love by @cbunte01

Thanks for attention, Silvia aka Paffy85♥

• Tigger3336Tigger3336 Posts: 93 Member
    edited February 2019
    I know a few people would agree, but it's very difficult to even have your creations noticed in the Gallery. After 8+ years of creating, I still only have 3 followers, and my creations have only double digit downloads ... compared to others that have several hundreds, and even thousands. <3 I have my TS4 creations free on my website, but when I load up things that have #CC it's frustrating that #Maxis hides those creations and they rarely get noticed unless players check the CC box.

My Origin ID is Tigger3336
    My Gallery page: Tigger3336
    Please stop by & leave some love. <3
    Sims4Studio Creator Page: sims4studio.com/thread/16306/tigger3336-creations
    My website for FREE #CC : https://tinyurl.com/ycybbczx
    Share if you like, everyone is welcome.
    I know a few people would agree, but it's very difficult to even have your creations noticed in the Gallery. After 8+ years of creating, I still only have 3 followers, and my creations have only double digit downloads ... compared to others that have several hundreds, and even thousands. <3 I have my TS4 creations free on my website, but when I load up things that have #CC it's frustrating that #Maxis hides those creations and they rarely get noticed unless players check the CC box.

My Origin ID is Tigger3336

It is great that you are leting ppl know about your creations! I shall make some shout out for you! Go go tiger! ;)