Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Rose_bud20 wrote: »
    HI everyone

Hello @Rose_bud20 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, find helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Nite0wlzNite0wlz Posts: 26 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!

Hello Everyone! My names Kenny. Been playing sims since the beginning. I remember getting on thesims2 Forums all the time. I never would have thought we'd make it here, now speculating a 5th sequel in the works.
    Nite0wlz wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!

Hello Everyone! My names Kenny. Been playing sims since the beginning. I remember getting on thesims2 Forums all the time. I never would have thought we'd make it here, now speculating a 5th sequel in the works.

Hello @Nite0wlz :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original The Sims. It is great that you enjoyed going onto The Sims 2 forums, and now you are posting on these combined Sims games forums also. It is nice that simmers who post on the forums are from all over the world and we all enjoy reading about and posting about our same interest, which is having fun simming!
    It is exciting to look forward to what is ahead for The Sims!
  • RosemaryStarRosemaryStar Posts: 43 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > RosemaryStar wrote: »
    >
    > Hello, my name is Sarah. I created my username when I was a teenager and had my two favorite things: Rosemary and Stars... Obviously they are not my favorite things anymore but I kept the username because it is easy to remember for me. I like to cook, knit, and read.. I can make really good lattes...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @RosemaryStar :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice to read the background to your user name. If you do decide that you want to change it in the future, you can post on the activities wall of either EA_Lanna or EA_Cian asking for a forums user name change.
    > It is great that you make good lattes :) A cup of coffee is great to drink at any time of the day!
    > It is nice that you enjoy cooking. You would enjoy having the sims in your games building up their cooking and baking skills also.
    > Happy simming! :)

More often than not my sims are all cooks. I love building the cooking skill. Currently playing a sims 3 sims to save up money to open my own restaurant. Current project is building a world and a castle. I'm eyeing the build and share challenge. It has 12 hours left on the timer and I could probably finish on time but I haven't posted enough to be able to post pictures to the forum though. I wish knitting was added to the sims 4 but that's not likely to happen. :'(

I honestly so used to my username RosemaryStar that using any other name feels weird.
  • Brooklyn777Brooklyn777 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi my lovely's, is it me or does the sims 3 generations make the males and the kids cross dress? Ever since i bought generations, my sims husband keep dressing like a woman with heels an everything, i think he even got boobs all of a sudden, if i had a pic i totally would have posted it, If yall know Cid Severus with the blue hair then yall know what im talking about, He was always a cute sims, i made him marry my created sims an they have like 10 kids lol, but ever since i downloaded generations he dressing like a lady an its killing me cuz every time i change his outfit he puts back on women clothing an he really look like a real life trans, so i left him with his clothing since thats whats he like lol, So i was just wondering cuz even the boy kids are dressing up in heals when they come to the daycare, im like 🐸🐸🐸🐸 kids dont wear heel period boy or girl, I thinks thats a cool feature for the sims adults.
    > @rosemow said:
    > RosemaryStar wrote: »
    >
    > Hello, my name is Sarah. I created my username when I was a teenager and had my two favorite things: Rosemary and Stars... Obviously they are not my favorite things anymore but I kept the username because it is easy to remember for me. I like to cook, knit, and read.. I can make really good lattes...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @RosemaryStar :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice to read the background to your user name. If you do decide that you want to change it in the future, you can post on the activities wall of either EA_Lanna or EA_Cian asking for a forums user name change.
    > It is great that you make good lattes :) A cup of coffee is great to drink at any time of the day!
    > It is nice that you enjoy cooking. You would enjoy having the sims in your games building up their cooking and baking skills also.
    > Happy simming! :)

More often than not my sims are all cooks. I love building the cooking skill. Currently playing a sims 3 sims to save up money to open my own restaurant. Current project is building a world and a castle. I'm eyeing the build and share challenge. It has 12 hours left on the timer and I could probably finish on time but I haven't posted enough to be able to post pictures to the forum though. I wish knitting was added to the sims 4 but that's not likely to happen. :'(

I honestly so used to my username RosemaryStar that using any other name feels weird.

Hello @RosemaryStar :)
    If you would like to enter the Build and Share challenge you can still enter it. Because you aren't a member yet, you can't post pictures that appear , but you can upload your picture to a photo sharing site such as imgur , then right click the picture on the photo sharing site and copy/paste the image address link on the thread. Simmers on the thread can then post the pictures for you
    You will need though to replace the http in the address of the images with h.t.t.p as you are a new member and can’t post links.
    Hi my lovely's, is it me or does the sims 3 generations make the males and the kids cross dress? Ever since i bought generations, my sims husband keep dressing like a woman with heels an everything, i think he even got plum all of a sudden, if i had a pic i totally would have posted it, If yall know Cid Severus with the blue hair then yall know what im talking about, He was always a cute sims, i made him marry my created sims an they have like 10 kids lol, but ever since i downloaded generations he dressing like a lady an its killing me cuz every time i change his outfit he puts back on women clothing an he really look like a real life trans, so i left him with his clothing since thats whats he like lol, So i was just wondering cuz even the boy kids are dressing up in heals when they come to the daycare, im like plum kids dont wear heel period boy or girl, I thinks thats a cool feature for the sims adults.

Hello @Brooklyn777
    You may like to post your question on a thread in the Sims 3 section of the forums and ask if other simmers are also seeing this in their games also.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/general-discussion
  • JohnnyMJohnnyM Posts: 2 New Member
    Rosemow, thank you so much for the warm welcome. That’s very kind of you!!
  • roBurkroBurk Posts: 8 New Member
    Hello! I am roBurky.
    When The Sims 3 was first released, I told a story about my homeless sims Alice and Kev that got so much attention I ended up hiding from the internet for a few years.
    Since early 2017, I've been making mods for The Sims 4.
    I still miss my original Sims 2 neighborhood.
    roBurk wrote: »
    Hello! I am roBurky.
    When The Sims 3 was first released, I told a story about my homeless sims Alice and Kev that got so much attention I ended up hiding from the internet for a few years.
    Since early 2017, I've been making mods for The Sims 4.
    I still miss my original Sims 2 neighborhood.

Hello @roBurk :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you played Sims 2 and 3, and are now playing 4 also.
    It is very kind of you to make mods for Sims 4 and share them with fellow simmers. Simmers would be very appreciative of your kind work in making mods that help them in their games.
  • RosemaryStarRosemaryStar Posts: 43 Member
    > Hello @RosemaryStar :)
    > If you would like to enter the Build and Share challenge you can still enter it. Because you aren't a member yet, you can't post pictures that appear , but you can upload your picture to a photo sharing site such as imgur , then right click the picture on the photo sharing site and copy/paste the image address link on the thread. Simmers on the thread can then post the pictures for you
    > You will need though to replace the http in the address of the images with h.t.t.p as you are a new member and can’t post links.

Hi @rosemow
    I just looked at the countdown and noticed it was count how long since January 31. I know you said I could still enter but I think I would like extra time to complete a build so I will wait for next build challenge. I did start it though so I will work on completing it and submit to the new build thread instead. I'm trying to use this technique to make it underground h.t.t.p.://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbwPsQndg94&ab_channel=AlexFrostOff and I'm having a hard time from 5:22 as the video is blurry.

Hi roBurk,
    In the early years there was not a lot of stories. Any kind probably got glomped at first. Sorry to hear that over enthusiasm scared you though.
    > Hello @RosemaryStar :)
    > If you would like to enter the Build and Share challenge you can still enter it. Because you aren't a member yet, you can't post pictures that appear , but you can upload your picture to a photo sharing site such as imgur , then right click the picture on the photo sharing site and copy/paste the image address link on the thread. Simmers on the thread can then post the pictures for you
    > You will need though to replace the http in the address of the images with h.t.t.p as you are a new member and can’t post links.

Hi @rosemow
    I just looked at the countdown and noticed it was count how long since January 31. I know you said I could still enter but I think I would like extra time to complete a build so I will wait for next build challenge. I did start it though so I will work on completing it and submit to the new build thread instead. I'm trying to use this technique to make it underground h.t.t.p.://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbwPsQndg94&ab_channel=AlexFrostOff and I'm having a hard time from 5:22 as the video is blurry.

Hi roBurk,
    In the early years there was not a lot of stories. Any kind probably got glomped at first. Sorry to hear that over enthusiasm scared you though.

Hello @RosemaryStar
    I hope that you will enjoy doing the build for the next challenge :)
  • Aeren90Aeren90 Posts: 65 Member
    I wonder if my username can be changed to Aeren90? I don’t know why one word gets repeated:(
    I wonder if my username can be changed to Aeren90? I don’t know why one word gets repeated:(

Hello @AerenAeren90
    If you would like to change your forums username, you can post a request to change the name on the activities wall of either EA_Lanna or EA_Cian
  • XxChristina44xXXxChristina44xX Posts: 2 New Member
    @rosemow Thank you for inviting me to the thread! :)

Heyy everyone! I’m Christina and i’ve been a Sims player since the beginning. I’m very much a dog person so most of my households have a dog but I have had cats every so often. I love to create large families and often use other people’s creations from the gallery as I’m not a great house designer 😋
    @rosemow Thank you for inviting me to the thread! :)

Heyy everyone! I’m Christina and i’ve been a Sims player since the beginning. I’m very much a dog person so most of my households have a dog but I have had cats every so often. I love to create large families and often use other people’s creations from the gallery as I’m not a great house designer 😋

Hello @XxChristina44xX :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy simming hours over the time playing the game and seeing how the lives of your sims developed in your game. Simming is very enjoyable !
    It is nice that you have dogs as a part of your sims household. Dogs in the game are very cute!
    It is great that we can enjoy downloading the creative homes that simmers build and upload to the Gallery, and enjoy having them in our games.
  • kaeitinkaeitin Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi, I've been playing the Sims games for 10 years now and apparently created this profile over 5 years ago but never got around to using it. Oops. I started with Sims 2 and then went to Sims 3 and now Sims 4. I still play TS2 and TS3 too. I've gotten into building with Sims 4, it's so nice. I did build in the previous games but I really got into it in 3 because it's so easy. It's nice when my sims don't live in boxes.
    kaeitin wrote: »
    Hi, I've been playing the Sims games for 10 years now and apparently created this profile over 5 years ago but never got around to using it. Oops. I started with Sims 2 and then went to Sims 3 and now Sims 4. I still play TS2 and TS3 too. I've gotten into building with Sims 4, it's so nice. I did build in the previous games but I really got into it in 3 because it's so easy. It's nice when my sims don't live in boxes.

Hello @kaeitin :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2, then that led you onto playing Sims 3 and now Sims 4 also. It is great that you continue to play each version of the game. You would enjoy playing your sims households in each of the versions.
    It is great that you are enjoying building. It is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is very nice working out what style of home to build, and then working out the colour schemes and furnishings to use for the home.
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • RubihuggzRubihuggz Posts: 32 Member
    Hi friends!
    I have been playing sims for a long time. When I was little I played lots of the original sims, Urbz, and Bustin Out. I havent played much Sims 2, since I never really owned that game. I played lots of sims 3, and now sims 4!
    Nice to meet you all!
    Rubihuggz wrote: »
    Hi friends!
    I have been playing sims for a long time. When I was little I played lots of the original sims, Urbz, and Bustin Out. I havent played much Sims 2, since I never really owned that game. I played lots of sims 3, and now sims 4!
    Nice to meet you all!

Hello @Rubihuggz :) It is nice to meet you also . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original The Sims when a child, and then have enjoyed playing a lot of Sims 3 and now Sims 4. All versions are fun and enjoyable to play!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and posting about the sims that are in your games.
  • AlexiaNikitaAlexiaNikita Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi everyone! I'm Alexia (also known as AleNik, AleNikSimmer and ALExIA483). I've known about The Sims since TS3 came out but I was only able to approach the game when I bought TS4 in 2017.
    I consider myself a CC creator (a month after I bought the game I published my first CC, since then I never stopped). The content I'm most proud of are my Miraculous Ladybug inspired sets (I adore that show!) and now my K/DA sets too.
    I also like playing the game a lot, 99% of my saves are challenges (for each one of them I've also created a blog to post the progression). I've tried to play a normal legacy once just to see the family evolve but I lose interest pretty quickly if I don't have goals to fullfill. My current challenge gameplays are: 100 baby (+ modified), Achievements, BOIB, Collector, Legacy, Rags to Riches, Supersim (+modified).
    :smiley:
  • Queen_Shi29Queen_Shi29 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello everyone...I'm here because I enjoy playing The Sims on my PC (only Sims 3 and 4). I'm just a lover of the game.
    Hi everyone! I'm Alexia (also known as AleNik, AleNikSimmer and ALExIA483). I've known about The Sims since TS3 came out but I was only able to approach the game when I bought TS4 in 2017.
    I consider myself a CC creator (a month after I bought the game I published my first CC, since then I never stopped). The content I'm most proud of are my Miraculous Ladybug inspired sets (I adore that show!) and now my K/DA sets too.
    I also like playing the game a lot, 99% of my saves are challenges (for each one of them I've also created a blog to post the progression). I've tried to play a normal legacy once just to see the family evolve but I lose interest pretty quickly if I don't have goals to fullfill. My current challenge gameplays are: 100 baby (+ modified), Achievements, BOIB, Collector, Legacy, Rags to Riches, Supersim (+modified).
    :smiley:

Hello @AlexiaNikita :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4 in 2017. It is great that you have been creating cc from when you first started simming. It is very kind and thoughtful of you to share your cc creations with fellow simmers :) Simmers would enjoy using and having your creations in their games.
    Challenges are a great part of simming! They encourage us to often play the game in different ways to how we may normally play. I hope that the challenges that you are currently doing continue to go well! :)
    Hello everyone...I'm here because I enjoy playing The Sims on my PC (only Sims 3 and 4). I'm just a lover of the game.

Hello @Queen_Shi29 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 3 and 4 on your pc :) Simming is fun! There are many enjoyable parts of simming, from creating sims households, to building and furnishing homes for them, then playing to see how their life progress in your games!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top