Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GildedDiscourse's Creation Collection

2...Next

Comments

• GildedDiscourseGildedDiscourse Posts: 60 Member
    @dctf344 Thank you for entering! I'm so excited to see your Firehouse. Can't wait :) I'm sure its absolutely wonderful! I'm so glad you came across it as well! Thank you.

@Gwiniel Wow thank you so much! That is so incredibly kind of you! I'm flattered you like my work. :) Thank you so much for all the favs and really kind words. That just makes my day ♥♥♥ As for the screen shots, that's a good idea. I never tried simply because you can't use the tab-camera mode in build mode. Each picture would have to be cropped too to remove the UI, but that's not a big deal. Its completely doable. Thank you for the suggestion! I'll have to give it a try. :)
    rBjvmwv.jpg
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Sorry for being silly, but what is UI? User interface? If you take the screenshots with the game camera pressing C (saves straight to TS4's screenshots folder) the interface doesn't show - no cropping needed.
    @Gwiniel Lol Yes, User Interface. I haven't tried Build mode screen shots in a long long time. I thought it captured the interface as well. I didn't know that. I will definitely give it a try. Thank you. I've only recently started trying to screen capture my work, so this is kind of new to me lol I appreciate the help.
    rBjvmwv.jpg
    edited February 2019
    The Grimm Magent
    oCrgTcE.jpg
    5qBZ1Pq.jpg
    This build is a Rags to Riches restaurant that was built in game from funds the sim earned only. It was originally intended just to be a restaurant, but my sim randomly got attacked by a Vampire one night and unexpectedly turned into one himself. Never had that happen before. Threw a bit of a curve ball into the game plan. So he decided to open a dining facility that catered to the undead and the underappreciated supernatural masses instead. Viola, the Grimm Magent was born, a lovely little Gothic Victorian with indoor/outdoor eating to enjoy the moon on those clear nights and a specialty menu. This is play tasted, I recommend requesting an indoor table when the weather isn't clear. Otherwise, no issues.

This build can be downloaded on the Gallery, under GildedDiscourse, or here on the online gallery.

Images under the spoiler (A few chairs disappeared in the images for some reason. They are there on the gallery though)
    Exterior
    UOes4vt.jpg
    VFOf172.jpg
    1limzGM.jpg
    iMSPy55.jpg
    1UmJXun.jpg
    EkbOZ9d.jpg
    ZBMOSYw.jpg
    OxpbV4i.jpg
    Sgt5E62.jpg
    bLpTR3F.jpg
    First floor Dining
    8w2LxDP.jpg
    bgQiZwE.jpg
    WXku8us.jpg
    BbzLpTL.jpg
    1ezVsyE.jpg
    UmVx77a.jpg
    Second Floor Dining
    4puwFID.jpg
    1BKxKTJ.jpg
    Z1RpJfS.jpg
    Kitchen
    8lwxvi8.jpg
    GHW3Uuu.jpg
    Bathroom
    NrBKt5Z
    JNF2Fkv.jpg
    5xV2WP6.jpg
    VGia5iY.jpg
    Patio Dining
    Rpuh3qz.jpg
    sakOKHN.jpg
    ChOezWC.jpg
    Floor Plan
    Dgf3fuK.jpg
    a4F2QTj.jpg
    rBjvmwv.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The Grimm Magent is a very creatively designed Gothic Victorian Vampire Restaurant ! :) It was great reading the background details to the venue, that it became a vampire restaurant after your sim was unexpectedly turned into a vampire!
    The exterior design is very nice! Very nice tower and spire roofing! The type of and placement of the windows looks very nice. The front nook area with the bat on the wall and blue flowers looks great ! Very nice roof covers and archway front entrance porch. The flowers are a nice touch either sides of the steps. The white lit trees are very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the restaurant ! The gold walls and gothic Victorian black/blue curtains look very nice together. The ceiling candlelights are very nice touches. It looks very nice how the dining tables and chairs have been set up for the Sims to enjoy dining at. The yellow flowers are a nice touch on the dining table tops, and the floor rugs add a very nice look to the areas. Sims will have very nice views through the windows whilst dining there. Very nice design of the kitchen! The black brick wall texture gives a great look to the room. It is very nice that that there is an outdoors dining patio area also. The candlelights are very pretty on the dining tables there! The blue colour of the dining chairs looks very nice, and the cobwebs are great!
    It is a very nice restaurant! :)
    @rosemow Thank you so much for the kind comments! I'm so glad you like the restaurant. It means so much to me that you take the time to look and leave such nice, detailed comments. I really appreciate it. Can't tell you how much :) Thank you so much!
    rBjvmwv.jpg
    Victorian Factory
    JPwtqyI.jpg

This build is styled to look like a Victorian factory, once the height of its kind, that was purchased and remodeled by a music industry genius into a celebrity party house. It keeps some of the old world Victorian charm throughout, mixed with an Industrial and somewhat eclectic vibe. It has Three bedrooms, two with en-suites, and six bathrooms. Spanning three flours, with a fully converted basement level, second story Main living floor & entrance, a garage studio, and a rooftop garden. Its the perfect place for sims like that to party, and entertain and have a good time. This was play tested, I do not recall having any issues with it. You may have to manually set the front door though, it changed on me a few times.

If you wish to download this home, you may find it on my Gallery page under GildedDiscourse.

Images under spoiler. Its a large build, there are a lot of them.
    Exterior
    JZLISys.jpg
    rDFSh8T.jpg
    xn613LW.jpg
    JfW9CIq.jpg
    UGNItTY.jpg
    bQjorJF.jpg
    aPb9egM.jpg
    wqCDvJ2.jpg
    pIfR8Ne.jpg
    LWKRcSB.jpg
    0YOOR7m.jpg
    ldaXcUJ.jpg
    MbhgNex.jpg
    Entry Level (Second floor)
    f7bTVwS.jpg
    qDIzjHi.jpg
    uglPAh0.jpg
    MrvVoPo.jpg
    dvPzykr.jpg
    itDFa0d.jpg
    lp6yU3G.jpg
    4M3z9r2.jpg
    ddxdDzM.jpg
    yc0tZ01.jpg
    E3tIg53.jpg
    LLKsmDk.jpg
    cndrNjb.jpg
    1fDFXab.jpg
    lCtiKXs.jpg
    ZXFxsQN.jpg
    Top Floor (Master Suite, Single Bedroom & Party Deck)
    QyNPhUy.jpg
    3EGsag4.jpg
    r48ooVt.jpg
    mqfGzW7.jpg
    oK4Cpz2.jpg
    gXDpyDz.jpg
    ivJ5B4H.jpg
    vDGDmzd.jpg
    MIf7IXg.jpg
    8RKUH4X.jpg
    f7OfwVb.jpg
    hmbtux3.jpg
    zeMtzN3.jpg
    dsvCI8g.jpg
    xPXCoKr.jpg
    CAEWDWI.jpg
    OPVz2yD.jpg
    tbELM5i.jpg
    AOn5GvW.jpg
    xV26dlK.jpg
    First Floor (Music Room, Study, Laundry & Boiler room)
    APg4SaV.jpg
    XFoafTk.jpg
    6rFHRT0.jpg
    cuPDAMt.jpg
    g8KiMkq.jpg
    pPLFCEv.jpg
    mjskeKO.jpg
    nkjfyEF.jpg
    oVrvb76.jpg
    fFX18WQ.jpg
    1mWiyAV.jpg
    OmL0oYx.jpg
    uRpEVrC.jpg
    zDRFLBm.jpg
    V3RrIGJ.jpg
    mLyY90b.jpg
    1WNZV5Q.jpg
    8HQacNp.jpg
    GZI9MCW.jpg
    Basement With light wells (Music production rooms, rec area, Second bedroom suit & gym)
    mODqsuD.jpg
    lCdZaIo.jpg
    3f4dMqV.jpg
    V4MhlXa.jpg
    r0aNUPX.jpg
    UPzQxKO.jpg
    pJKhPeo.jpg
    RS4qkZO.jpg
    u8ij2ah.jpg
    uZHNwIW.jpg
    Peem7Kx.jpg
    5ykz66d.jpg
    OvMe7q9.jpg
    91msB4y.jpg
    xvDYiO8.jpg
    9Leyfu0.jpg
    WaYx1pW.jpg
    s1w9I0F.jpg
    cUYnoH8.jpg
    J5NkB9G.jpg
    lFiIq3w.jpg
    LHJNJKB.jpg
    PsEvXji.jpg
    Garage
    dKXNuL9.jpg
    6tAjAjc.jpg
    tUBwi6h.jpg
    uT9lB0I.jpg
    JciyJCP.jpg
    Rooftop
    QnrIWpc.jpg
    VQL8631.jpg
    QiBiJab.jpg
    nFD7Vy1.jpg
    BjQshoY.jpg
    Patio & Pool area
    O29EU1s.jpg
    kjwwTEL.jpg
    YIbsoUn.jpg
    1sYjuBM.jpg
    Floor Plan
    daJSuDk.jpg
    APhCHFk.jpg
    a9DfKqZ.jpg
    9WJ06E5.jpg
    KWvIqy6.jpg
    rBjvmwv.jpg
  • Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    > @GildedDiscourse said:
    > Challenge Creation
    >
    > Firehouse Shell Challenge
    >
    > As suggested by the name, this build was intended to be a Shell Challenge build. It is a Victorian firehouse I hope some other lovely simmers will renovate into something new and interesting. Hence why it isn't currently furnished. There is a completely blank version available on my gallery, with blank walls. I couldn't help coloring them when I built it, the exterior at least, because I wanted to make certain I got the look right. The interior I colored and added the fireplaces for the pictures just so it wouldn't look so bad lol
    >
    > If you wish to download or participate, this shell can be found on my gallery page, under GildedDiscourse or HERE on the online Gallery. The unpainted version can be found HERE.
    >
    > Images can be found in the spoiler. (Spoiler)

@GildedDiscourse I just found you on the forums, and I love your creations! I'm excited to see your Firehouse challenge. It looks so fun, I think that will be the next thing I tackle :)
    Victorian Factory is a very detailed industrial style home! :) The design and layout of the exterior, the patios, and the funishing of each of the interior levels looks very great! You have captured the old Victorian factory feel so very well! It is a very detailed build so I won’t write about all the very nice parts of the home, but is a very nice industrial home for a celebrity ! :)
    @Amuni50 Thank you so much for the kind comment! I'm so flattered you like my builds and I'm so glad you like the Firehouse challenge. I thought it was a fun idea. I would love to see your entry if you have time! I'm sure it'd be wonderful. :) Looking forward to it.

@rosemow Thank you so much for the amazing comment once again! I can't tell you how much your kindness and support means to me. This build is special to me. It makes me so happy to know its appreciated. I know this style is not everyone's cup of tea. Makes me happy to know someone likes it :) Thank you so much hun.
    rBjvmwv.jpg
  • RamendemonRamendemon Posts: 91 Member
    @GildedDiscourse Your Victorian Factory is absolutely amazing! The exterior is beautiful- but the way you have furnished the interior is perfect. I love the closets you have created! I thought the way you have the pipes showing in the bathroom was really cool. The kitchen furnishings were well suited- that industrial feel for a refurbished factory was really carried through the whole build. The terrace with the hot tub on it was a really nice touch as well!
    @Ramendemon Wow thank you so much for the kind comments! I'm so flattered you liked the Victorian factory build. Your kind, very generous comment just made my day. I had a lot of fun with this build and it mean's the world to me to know someone else appreciates it. Thank you so very much~!
    rBjvmwv.jpg
    edited March 2019
    Stonewal Medieval Cottage
    iXIsCHA.jpg
    fHTdBNC.jpg
    This build is my take on a Medieval stone cottage, or as close as can be done without custom content. Its a small, one to two person home, with a lush garden, both sustainable and aesthetic. Comes with a full kitchen, bathroom, large master bedroom and a living, dining and office area all rolled in to one. Aside from the appliances and pluming there are no modern conveniences. Draw your own water from the well, grow your own produce, roast fish on the fire, and snuggle up with a good book to pass the time. There is also a laundry line in the back and plenty of charm. Hope you enjoy.

This build can be downloaded on the Gallery, under GildedDiscourse, here on the online gallery, or here directly. Thank you so much rosemow for the link.

Images under the spoiler
    Exterior
    bCGiqLM.jpg
    cAYsln1.jpg
    rJ6o5rw.jpg
    0luTnsT.jpg
    YAiL8N4.jpg
    o84NGqw.jpg
    c0K0OMp.jpg
    sAvbZpu.jpg

Bedroom
    eCThjWk.jpg
    KeRi90e.jpg
    EGmZoIV.jpg
    SVtMpYc.jpg
    IWG9rTR.jpg

Livingroom / Dining room
    nXIfLOZ.jpg
    tQuijt3.jpg
    4Mw9h1I.jpg
    N7qkVXi.jpg
    0fSrbCp.jpg

Kitchen
    nS0RZwr.jpg
    W07hwix.jpg
    WydgkTV.jpg
    Ivx66z9.jpg
    IlZQybw.jpg
    E0lPBVn.jpg

Bathroom
    FKCSOT7.jpg
    oND3McM.jpg
    .jpg

Yard
    mreHhBx.jpg
    0DWHBpR.jpg
    lwjWp1F.jpg
    Post edited by GildedDiscourse on
    rBjvmwv.jpg
    Stonewall Medieval Cottage is very homely, warm and pretty! :)
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/BF1EC71F467211E98CC926975FCF53D6
    The exterior design, wall texture, roofing, greenery and flowers on the exterior , and the flowers in the front and back gardens are so very lovely! It is a beautiful home! Very nice gardening nook for growing plants in the planters. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The brown with red colour scheme is very nice. Very nice wall patterns used, and the patterned floor rugs are very nice,. The red curtains in the bedroom add a nice look to the room and the candles are calming and pretty . Very nice living and dining room! Sims will enjoy sitting and resting on the sofa and armchair in front of the fire. The stained glass windows and floral arched lattice are very pretty! Very nice and homely kitchen!
    It is a very lovely cottage home! :)
    edited March 2019
    Kaylin Ann Morrow
    JN72RdT.jpg
    Kaylin is my Klepto Queen. I created her to try a Rags to Riches Kleptomaniac story. She loves the finer things in life and wants to be a rich snob, surrounded by only the best. From her stolen diamonds, to the name brand gowns, everything she has, she's lifted, and ripped off from others. As charming as she is, Kaylin can easily worm her way into anyone's heart and home, and happily rob them blind without a single person any the wiser. No one could possible suspect such a lovely face ;)

This sim can be downloaded on the Gallery, under GildedDiscourse, here or here directly on the online gallery. Thank you again rosemow for the links! <3

Images under the spoiler
    Every Day
    JXvSeBD.jpg
    0rxg03X.jpg
    RnfW5Bu.jpg
    7JhGOcq.jpg

Formal Wear
    ALM0OWg.jpg
    QoK1NlF.jpg
    QzbN7ow.jpg

Active Wear
    e0teKkV.jpg
    NZjUH3O.jpg
    L7xCyJo.jpg

Sleep Wear
    cDZQu8A.jpg
    SJlhsvM.jpg

Party Wear
    8DoO39Y.jpg
    mBL8gQU.jpg
    tkLJVzV.jpg

Swim Wear
    nKKS7YC.jpg
    uPLgJze.jpg

Hot Weather Wear
    mTzKpuP.jpg
    Ssoi1MH.jpg
    M3qGosj.jpg

Cold Weather Wear
    dkeR3eb.jpg
    cI6LKct.jpg
    2LVDiit.jpg
    Post edited by GildedDiscourse on
    rBjvmwv.jpg
    @rosemow Thank you so much for the link! I still can't figure out why the Gallery will not let me log on. It just keeps reloading no matter what I do, or what browser or device I use -_- I really appreciate the help. And thank you so much for the incredibly kind comment on my Medieval Cottage. I built it a while ago, trying to make a detailed lot without Moveobejects. That is so difficult for me lol. Just updated it recently and shared it. Thank you so much for the kindness and support. It really makes my day. So glad you like it :)
    rBjvmwv.jpg
    @rosemow thank you again for the link to Kaylin Ann, and for the kind comment on her. I haven't shared any of my sims on here before. Figured I might start now :) Thank you so much for lovely support and kindness <3
    rBjvmwv.jpg
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    All of your builds are awesome! Thank you for sharing!! :smiley:
    @oXseashellXo Thank you so much for the kind comment! I can't tell you how much that mean's to me. Glad you like them :) Thank you!
    rBjvmwv.jpg