Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS Additions

Comments

• Options
    EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Being able to set more relationships is a must. We should be able to set aunt, uncles, cousins, etc.
    Turn ons and turn offs would be nice.

This is my number one CAS request. Second place goes to boyfriend/girlfriend/partner options in relationships!
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • Options
    MelpomenaMelpomena Posts: 207 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hobbies. They could determine what a sim will autonomously decide to do if you leave them alone for too long, and what you will find them doing when you load the lot. Sure, we have some hobbies as selectable traits, but not nearly enough, and as it is now, those only influcence sim's whims, not their actions, as most of them are computer and radio addicts no matter how you design them. It also annoys me that even my painters and writers don't actually enjoy painting or writing - those activities don't raise their fun bars at all. That's yet another thing that hobby settings could take care of, but please, let me decide what my sim's favourite hobby is! (Looking at you, TS2 Free Time.)

Also the ability to create layered tops. The game lets you choose pants or skirts, shoes, socks, and leggins separately for the lower body, but only one garment for the upper body, which is severely limiting and also a little silly. At the moment I'm relying on custom scarves, jackets, and undershirts as accessories to help with this, but some of those are buggy and don't conform to every body shape, so it would be better to have them as features in the game.

This.

And also, I would like to be able to determine which skills a sim may learn or not, directly in CAS. I would like to differenciate sims as to what they can learn and achieve. I would like to be able to put a limitation to their potential. I would like to be able to check from a list of all the skills, check for no skill at all or all the skills as it is actually. So, not all the sims could learn all the skills if I'd decide so. All the sims could pick up a guitar and play it, but not all the sims could become a good guitar player, or violin, or piano or whatever skill there is in the game.
  • Options
    TopNotchToddlerTopNotchToddler Posts: 190 Member
    - most of the stuff already mentioned (except for zodiacs)
    - the ability to lock hair color when randomizing hair styles
    - the ability to have different hair colors in different outfits/slots
    - more aspirations, more traits
  • Options
    PintSizedPiratePintSizedPirate Posts: 105 Member
    I would definitely love to have piercings. I still can't believe we don't have those yet. Nails would be nice, too, as well as body hair. More traits as well.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    • More tattoos/tattoo locations (we've got some cute bikinis but can't do belly button tattoos)
    • More facial hair
    • Body hair
    • Necklaces (I was disappointed that we didn't get a simple strand of pearls in GF)
    • Maybe a new Accessories category that would cover purses/backpacks that Sims could wear/carry, and clicking on them would be a shortcut to personal inventory.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    I kinda want the ability to lock your hairstyle in for either one outfit or multiple or all outfits.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Ability to save our own outfits into styled looks & share them too.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    -turn-ons and turn-offs (likes brown hair, likes sims good at music and art, dislikes logical sims).
    - body hair
    - more relationship choices(boyfriend/girlfriend, grandma/grandpa, cousin/uncle, half- brother/half-sister, etc.
    - More freckle types and possibility of Random freckles, especially for toddlers and kids
    - favorite music, food, tv channel. Sims are more happy eating or interacting with their favorite things.
    - Hobbies (art, music, science, nature, computers and video games, etc.) sims choose 3 hobbies they like and one-three hobbies they dislikes. Governs autonomy and whether sims get fun from performing these hobbies.
    - Nail colors
    - Scarf accessories
    - New accessories jackets
    - Handbag/purse accessories
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Body hair and piercings!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Body hair
    Nail polish
    An opacity slider for make-up
    The ability to make more relationships (bf/gf; fiancé/fiancée; step-parents/step-siblings)
    Skin features (freckles, moles) that are passed on genetically
    Heterochromia
    Birth marks
    More/better wrinkles for elders
    Salt and pepper hair for my ageing redheads...

This perfectly summarised what I would like to see. But I would hope that before the game is finished we will see body hair and heterochromia at the very least. Also I REALLY want to see full body freckles. I'd say those are my top 3 and anything else is a welcome bonus.
  • Options
    munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Zodiac signs, turns ons and offs (like in TS2), more traits (maybe a revamp to make them more minor, but allow more of them, like in TS3?) and jeans that actually go past the ankle!
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I just want swatches that match.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    edited January 2019
    You can add your suggestions here too: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950325/remodel-cas-interface
    Because you want the interface to handle new additions and old ones better.
    Post edited by Zasz on
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    More swimsuits. We have so few choices.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    ShampuruShampuru Posts: 90 Member
    Piercings, nail polish, and something like the interests from Free Time would be a lot of fun! Interests added far more depth to sims than any traits from 3 or 4 ever could.
  • Options
    I'd like more pixie type hairstyles.
  • Options
    Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    I would love to see more flexibility when sculpting children's and toddler's faces. It seems as though no matter what I do, they all look very similar. I would also REALLY like to see another/better blush options in makeup.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Pointy ears for human sims.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    I kind of want the vampire eyes for human Sims. Wish there was a mod for that.
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Probably is, if not well color me surprised.
    Also we could use the vampire teeth, I especially want the Nosferatu one.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member

it's pretty easy to do it yourself using Sims4Studio if you already know the basic that is,
    What I want is being able to add custom styled looks and upload it to gallery using our own sim model, I want to see my sim posing in a specific pose because we have some cas poses but they are not implemented in one of the "Take a photo of" pose(if you know what i mean) such as this guy : SaTfIWM.png
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options

@AshtontoAshton22, there is: https://fogity.wordpress.com/mods/unlocked-cas-parts/
    Vampris wrote: »
    [...]Also we could use the vampire teeth, I especially want the Nosferatu one.

@Vampris, see the link above.
  • Options
    @TopNotchToddler thank you!
  • Options
    LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    More variety in hairstyles ( afros, different braid styles, space buns, literally anything other than straight and the occasional wavy hair)
    Non-grey looking skin tones
    More relationships
    More traits and aspirations
    Traits that actually effect the sims personality instead of emotion
    More toddler stuff
    More Elder stuff
    More/better blush
    More eye/hair colors (seriously...)
    Colored hair on kids
    inheritable freckles
    heterochromia
    More high waisted pants
  • Options
    Pointy ears for human sims.

@Mariefoxprice83, I recently tried the second mod mentioned in @Purrdalecki's comment here. The ears remained even after removing the mod, so they should be uploadable as NoCC. Also, they seem to be hereditary and work with CAS genetics.