The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which sim should I play?

I am torn between two sims. Haven't played in months, so I just want to ease back into it with my usual single sim start. Plan on playing in Bridgeport (of course :lol: I always play in Bridgeport) if that makes a difference. So here's the two choices:

Eliza Roselli
iOAVX5J.png
Traits:
Absent-minded, clumsy, great kisser, mooch, and party animal
LTW
Living in the Lap of Luxury
Favorites
Lobster thermidor, electronica, and violet

And her competitor,
Allysin Sheffield
8HMPyno.png
Traits:
Flirty, social butterfly, vehicle enthusiast, handy, and friendly
LTW:
Master Mixologist
Favorites
Sushi, rock, and red

Which sim should I play? 26 votes

Eliza
19%
MikezumifxchrfxchrGITTE2001BreazonaNikkei_Simmer 5 votes
Allysin
80%
EvalenSimsplyRuthGraceyManorApparentlyAwesomeemorrillcwaddelljillbgAlexaKryCravenLestatSigzy05thuggishsplicerjordandRedShoe7LinamintsTinySpaceFoxGoulsquashcomicsforlifeGeekMonkey34B21ClarionOfJoyKynan 21 votes

Comments

• ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Allysin
    I think both of them would be fun, I just like Allysin a little better for some reason. I could definitely see both hanging out and about in Bridgeport.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited February 2019
    Allysin
    I do like Eliza but jeesh those traits :s ,poor girl comes to your party and makes out with you only cause she wants to borrow money trips and falls down the stairs on her way out but luckily forgets it happened the next day...You like that, you see what I did there right??

Gotta go with any girl with sin in her name,it is a rule. :smirk:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Allysin
    I don’t know why, but I just like Allysin better. Maybe it’s the hair. :tongue:
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Allysin
    They are both beautiful, but Eliza seems bland in comparison to Allysin - both physically and concerning the character :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited February 2019
    Eliza
    I chose Eliza because I love the party animal and clumsy traits :) Imagining a clumsy party animal dancing tickles my funny bone :)

Edit to add: This was tough for me because I always need to know how they look gender switched.
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    Allysin
    I chose Allysin because she could be that mysterious leather clad woman that nobody can get a good look at since she's always zipping past everyone on a fast motorcycle. It's amusing to explore assumptions about a person like that. Eliza seems vapid, like someone I would actually avoid IRL.
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Allysin
    The first looks better, IMO, but I like the traits of the second better.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @ApparentlyAwesome Perhaps Allysin is just...apparently awesome. :tongue:

@CravenLestat Oh my god this comment just made my day and it is only 6 am :lol:
    "poor girl comes to your party and makes out with you only cause she wants to borrow money trips and falls down the stairs on her way out but luckily forgets it happened the next day"
    Luckily! hahaha Oh man, I was just trying to mix it up with her traits, but I doomed the poor girl to a life of misery. :lol:
    Ha! Good rule, I say. :wink:

@TinySpaceFox Maybe she's born with it...maybe it's Tresimme ooh lala. :lol:

@jillbg Yeah, I can understand that. I enjoy party girl type sims for they are dramatic and fun to play. But it might be a nice change of pace to play Allysin, someone who actually has layers to her character. :lol:

@Mikezumi Imagine, she's just having the time of her life dancing on a table at Eugi's...when suddenly she has face planted and the whole bar is laughing. :lol:
    I always just like to see where the genetics take me, but I can go in game and see if I can make them presentable in their male form if you'd like. Though you did already vote, so I'm not sure how much help that'd be. :tongue:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Eliza
    @Emily4331 That won't be necessary as you are playing the game in your style. I was only saying it was tough for me to decide because that would be my deciding factor.
    Clumsy sims falling off tables is something I would love to see! :p
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Satanu_Reeves Honestly, I would probably avoid Eliza irl too. :lol: I can see what you mean. And I do like the idea of Allysin being a mysterious motorcyclist. :smiley:

@cwaddell So what you're saying is I should fuse them together? :tongue:

@Mikezumi Okey dokey :smiley:
    Right? If only that was a possibility in the game. At least we could watch her constantly fall out of elevators, but that seems to happen to even my non-clumsy sims. :lol:
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    Eliza
    Bridgeport? Party Animal!
    Firby nurbs!
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Allysin
    In my opinion Allysin looks better and the social butterfly trait leads to funny situations! (and I don´t like blondes o:) )
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    Allysin
    Wow, they both look great - who said TS4 sims look better??? Anyway, I picked Allysin because she's edgier with her Handy and Vehicle Enthusiast trait. I can see her riding a motorcycle or sports car. Plus she's a people person!

I didn't pick Eliza only because she's a mooch. Get your own 🐸🐸🐸🐸 stuff, girl! :p
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    I like Eliza's facial features better but I like Allysin's traits and LTW for gameplay way better :lol:
    So I would just swap their traits and such and play with Eliza :kiss:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr