Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's 2nd Hunger Games Mafia (Draw)

Comments

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Back to bubbz, she's swapped her votes around a couple times as well with not much reasoning behind them, so she's not looking very town to me right now.

The first vote I changed because Charlie corrected me on it.

I voted Lluvia because her initial impressions this games aren’t very townish and because she isn’t acting like her normal self.

Who have you voted for up until lluvia? Just so I don't have to look back again. Was it just charlie then lluvia? I thought there was one more but i'm probably confused.

As for lluvia not acting her normal self, has she said anything that stood out to make you think that? Because i think she's acting pretty much the same as usual, with the addition of some sibling rivalry :joy:

At first I mistakenly thought it was Charlie that said that one comment I mentioned earlier, but she corrected me that it was icey. I then unvoted Charlie as I forgot to read up.

Why not vote Icey then?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Back to bubbz, she's swapped her votes around a couple times as well with not much reasoning behind them, so she's not looking very town to me right now.

I voted Lluvia because her initial impressions this games aren’t very townish and because she isn’t acting like her normal self.

It’s because (as usual) I’m excited, but this time I’m also confused because the roles and stuff don’t make sense

The roles are a little confusing (and there's a lot of them) but it does say what each character can do, I just don't think it says whether they are for example, a doctor etc. Some of them don't say anything about a PR so i'm guessing they are just like a VT. But i'm not sure.
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member

Who have you voted for up until lluvia? Just so I don't have to look back again. Was it just charlie then lluvia? I thought there was one more but i'm probably confused.

As for lluvia not acting her normal self, has she said anything that stood out to make you think that? Because i think she's acting pretty much the same as usual, with the addition of some sibling rivalry :joy:

At first I mistakenly thought it was Charlie that said that one comment I mentioned earlier, but she corrected me that it was icey. I then unvoted Charlie as I forgot to read up.

Why not vote Icey then?

I forgot to scroll up due to the quoting format. I won’t vote icey right now as I believe Lluvia is more likely to be mafia.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I want to point out that since alignments aren't revealed in this game, voting doesn't mean much because the Mafia won't have to bus each other, and are free to vote someone together without looking too suspicious.

And I'd say Plumbob is somewhat justified for voting Lluvia, because it's a little suspicious that she followed DeKay's vote against him. That's not to say that one is town and the other is Mafia, but I wouldn't be quick to assume that Plumbob is scummy
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Why not vote Icey then?

I forgot to scroll up due to the quoting format. I won’t vote icey right now as I believe Lluvia is more likely to be mafia.

Lluvia has a point. If you were going to vote charlie for the comment done by icey, why wouldn't you change your vote to icey?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I want to point out that since alignments aren't revealed in this game, voting doesn't mean much because the Mafia won't have to bus each other, and are free to vote someone together without looking too suspicious.

And I'd say Plumbob is somewhat justified for voting Lluvia, because it's a little suspicious that she followed DeKay's vote against him. That's not to say that one is town and the other is Mafia, but I wouldn't be quick to assume that Plumbob is scummy

Your point about Lluvia following dekay’s vote is my exact though on that. That was the main reason I voted Lluvia. Plumbob also seems a bit scummy due to this
    Oh hamburgers!
  • AguaWaterAguaWater Posts: 194 Member
    @AguaWater what do you think so far?

I am finding this really fun, I don’t know other people’s playstyle or mine yet though.
    My mind has gone blank can’t think of a good signature. :)

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Wow this is going to be difficult as mafia could all just vote the same person :open_mouth:
    AguaWater wrote: »

I am finding this really fun, I don’t know other people’s playstyle or mine yet though.

Provide input on what you are thinking right now. Who are you suspicious of?
    Oh hamburgers!

Your point about Lluvia following dekay’s vote is my exact though on that. That was the main reason I voted Lluvia. Plumbob also seems a bit scummy due to this

I thought you voted lluvia because she wasn't acting like her normal self?
    @icmnfrsh what do you think right now?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I already said what I thought, and I'm keeping my vote on you
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Lluvia, don't disappear I still need to question you on your vote on plumbob. Which I see you have taken off, but I need to know why as i've missed the post somewhere.

Yeah that’s why I voted Lluvia as well as the other point. I made that point about.

“This isn’t how Lluvia acts in mafia games. The fact that she is agreeing with what Dekay says makes me think they’re both scumbuddies.——-Me
    Oh hamburgers!

At this point I’ve pretty much given up. There’s no point in trying, you can’t change her mind
    Lluvia, don't disappear I still need to question you on your vote on plumbob. Which I see you have taken off, but I need to know why as i've missed the post somewhere.

This is making me really suspicious of Lluvia now.
    Oh hamburgers!

Yeah that’s why I voted Lluvia as well as the other point. I made that point about.

“This isn’t how Lluvia acts in mafia games. The fact that she is agreeing with what Dekay says makes me think they’re both scumbuddies.——-Me

But which post of lluvia's is where she agrees with dekay?

I am suspicious of Plumbob, because as soon as Lluvia voted for him people turned against her and that might be Plumbob’s scumbuddies.

But which post of lluvia's is where she agrees with dekay?

@DeKay you’ve just given me a great idea 😈
    Oh hamburgers!
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Hi, toes
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Hi, town

TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating

As I said in my previous message, I think the people who turned against Plumbob are his scumbuddies. That’s the reason I don’t think Lluvia is suspicious.

I am suspicious of Plumbob, because as soon as Lluvia voted for him people turned against her and that might be Plumbob’s scumbuddies.

Do you think Lluvia may be scumbuddies with Dekay, Agua?
    Oh hamburgers!

As I said in my previous message, I think the people who turned against Plumbob are his scumbuddies. That’s the reason I don’t think Lluvia is suspicious.

Okay.
    Oh hamburgers!

People turned against me for no reason (Bubbz, don’t argue with me) and I’ve literally just realised that people don’t normally do that. Vote Bubbz