Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alter Voice Pitch Further -- Deeper & Higher than EA Slider Defaults?

thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
edited January 2019 in General Mods Discussion
Hello!

I was just wondering if there was a mod that could extend the slider range of the voice options.
As there are mods that alter EA default sliders/"ranges" (EX: Extended Physique Range which extends fitness/fatness sliders, and some of Master Controller's options to change game values from -100-100), I was wondering if this could apply to the voice slider as well.

I'm aware that they already provide excellent range, however, I'm just looking for something that could alter it a tad bit more. (EX: the Sweet Voice, which is normally in a high range overall, being tuned just a bit lower past it's low point, etc etc.)

If there are no mods in existence for this purpose, and this is something that still can be "technically" altered, I'd love to know.
I'm assuming the vocal tracks are a hard-coded game mechanism, so I'm not getting my hopes up for this sort of thing to be done in the future -- but I am still curious none the less.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Honestly, this sounds like a great idea. I couldn't find anything about it when googling around; it seems someone else wanted the same for Sims 3 with no replies on it either, so.. Hm.

I do want this to be a mod, though. It would be pretty nice to have a greater range to choose from.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    Yes! I'm honestly curious to see if some of the storytelling opportunities that could emerge from this feature.

I'm assuming it could be a mod, although I'm not completely sure how much of a demand it'd have. :p