Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite woohoo animation?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    ladysweettartladysweettart Posts: 239 Member
    Bush
    I like the one for the bush because everytime one sim smacks the other one on the tush it makes me giggle. The closet one is a close second though, I like that there is some passion shown between the sims before they go and have their private moment. So I guess I like the bush one for how playful it is, and the closet one for how passionate it is.
    I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Sleeping Pod/Vault (please specify in comments)
    munroele wrote: »
    The hot tub is just so perfect, with the fact they seem so excited and like they're having fun, and the closet with being pulled in is so great! I love these 2 best, the bed woohoo just seems boring to me now!

The vibrating heart bed woohoo would be more exciting cause of the vibration but even with that I want the play in bed woohoo from the Sims 1 for the vibrating bed.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Woohoo between cats and dogs. Just because it was left out.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    mikaelahollymikaelaholly Posts: 46 Member
    Hot Tub
    Hot tubs are definitely my favorite! Took me by surprise the first time I saw the animation for it lol
  • Options
    jessicalorelaijessicalorelai Posts: 11 New Member
    Hot Tub
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > What I really want is shower and car woohoo.

YESSS I've been wishing for shower woohoo lol!
  • Options
    TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    I have to say in between the closet or the bush. Maybe the closet is a tad bit higher~
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Closet!

It's not the most comfortable spot, but I feel like it has the steamiest animations. The rest give us barely anything before the smoke screen comes up.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Sleeping Pod/Vault (please specify in comments)
    I love the kisses sims do with the hottub and closet woohoo. Wish they could kiss like that on sofas.