Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Pose Packs or Pose Creators?

Now that I’ve finally figured out how to do poses, I’m looking for poses and pose maker suggestions. I’m playing families and couples in the suburbs, so I’m looking for poses that would go with that, but also anything that adds realism to the game (like, for example, I already have some death poses).
BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Sacrificial.
  • UnDutchableUnDutchable Posts: 41 Member
    Rinvalee on tumblr has a lot of cool poses. I'm normally pretty picky when it comes to poses, but I've downloaded pretty much all of theirs.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @catloverplayer I can build some interesting stories around those mods! Thanks!

@UnDutchable Thank you!! Those are some really awesome-looking poses!
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    @catloverplayer I can build some interesting stories around those mods! Thanks!

@UnDutchable Thank you!! Those are some really awesome-looking poses!

Sacrificial has a Romance Pose Mod coming out on Valentine's Day. If your one of his patrion members you can get it now.
  • MadameSimMadameSim Posts: 29 Member
    Rinvalee on tumblr has a lot of cool poses. I'm normally pretty picky when it comes to poses, but I've downloaded pretty much all of theirs.
    Do you have access to their poses at this time? I've tried finding them for download (because they're awesome and I wanna make stories) but they've all seemed to disappear. The download links are suspect and usually only yield computer unfriendly pop-ups. Could you help me, please?