Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Few questions about sims mobile

1151617181921...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > lassiterb76 wrote: »
    >
    > I wish there was an advanced walkthrough guide for Sims Mobile; I have so many questions! For starters - and this may be a dumb-dumb thing to ask: but what the heck is relationship, hobby, and career xp; furthermore, how does it help my sim after they've completed said relationship, hobby, or career?
    >
    > Also, I'm just putting this out there: I cannot stand the Surprising Choice pop-ups, and won't be guilted into spending precious simcash to keep my sims happy, but does this affect their performance in any way? I'm not emotionally attached to my sims, so it doesn't bother me when they go all over the place spewing purple puke, but I'd like to know if it has a detrimental effect on their performance.
    >
    > Lastly (but not leastly) once we max out at, what is now, 50 - do XP points even matter anymore?
    >
    > *sigh* I have so many more questions, but they're all evading me at the moment.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > By not spending Simcash when the surprising option appears, your sim isn’t affected in the events that they do.
    > The xp points received after level 50 are no longer used by the game.

Thank you so much! I'll try to pass that link around to some of my siends that were wondering the same. I have another question now.... actually more than one:

When someone requests that your sim move in with them, does your sim automatically retire/age up; or is that just what you see when you release a sim into the wild blue yonder?

My other question is: what day of the week do we receive our fashion gems? I have a sim all prepped for retirement, but don't want to do so before getting any gems she may have earned. I've retired a sim before and *lit'rally* received gems directly afterwards - minus any for the aforementioned newly retired sim.

Hey, one more question; am i doing this right? Is it okay to ask multiple, somewhat unrelated questions all at once, or should I ask them separately?

My upmost thanks in advance.

Hello @lassiterb76
    If you allow your sim to move in with another simmer’s sim, they will leave and disappear from your game, but you will receive an heirloom from them before they leave.
    Depending on where you live and what time zone, fashion gems are usually received on Mondays or Tuesdays.
    You can ask a number of questions in the one post :)

So funny: I read your response and returned to the game to find the awarding of fashion gems screen. Good call!

As for my question regarding allowing one of my own Sims move to another player's house though, my confusion was after agreeing to said move, my Sim left an heirloom and was gone from my household, but I've since seen her and she looks retired/aged up. Is this only what I see?

I think that is all for now. *sigh* I usually think of questions while in the middle of gameplay, and then I draw a blank when I'm here. Thanks again, @rosemow. 😊

Hello @lassiterb76
    You won’t be able to play as your sim again, now that she has left your sims household.
    It is great that the fashion gems screen appeared in your game :)
  • F3L1C1OUSF3L1C1OUS Posts: 1 New Member
    How come when the kids become teenagers the story line is just a friendship how come it cant be a family related events. Shouldn't they already know their children by now??? :| :#
  • ShhuuuShhuuu Posts: 1 New Member
    Hallo ,is anybody knows how to put the doll in bathtub or hot tub ? I have saw someone do this to decorate their room, so I tried to put a bare in my tub, but I couldn’t put them together .
  • Jess85kJess85k Posts: 7 New Member
    Question about plates of cookies. I haven't played since Halloween. I had Sims do the Halloween baking cookies thing. I still have a bunch of plates laying around. How do I get rid of them?
  • Shelleyc118Shelleyc118 Posts: 22 Member
    @Jess85k wait until one of your sims is free (not in an event) then tap on the plate, dont hold it down, and a few options will pop up to get rid of them 🙂
  • DaBombingCherryDaBombingCherry Posts: 5 New Member
    Where are all these plates of food coming from? I have sandwiches, I have cookies, and I cannot put them into storage. How do I get rid of those? Or what am I doing that's bringing them to my house, so I can stop doing it. Is it related to the cooking hobby?
  • TacoTaco Posts: 34 Member
    Where are all these plates of food coming from? I have sandwiches, I have cookies, and I cannot put them into storage. How do I get rid of those? Or what am I doing that's bringing them to my house, so I can stop doing it. Is it related to the cooking hobby?

You can click on the plates and will see an option to grab a serving or clean up.
  • Jess85kJess85k Posts: 7 New Member
    Ok, so I completed the fashion career and unlocked the hair stylist career. But how do I actually start it? I looked at all of the buildings, and none of them are for hair stylist. 🤷
  • TacoTaco Posts: 34 Member
    Jess85k wrote: »
    Ok, so I completed the fashion career and unlocked the hair stylist career. But how do I actually start it? I looked at all of the buildings, and none of them are for hair stylist. 🤷

Go to the studio, click on the armchair icon to purchase furnishings, click on "A Cut Above", purchase and place the "Styling Chair"
  • IAmAHumanIAmAHuman Posts: 1 New Member
    Does The Sims Mobile have CC?
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    > @EgonVM said:
    > From what I have seen, The Sims Mobile have got an update that changed it all. At first, aging was forced on you. If amount of days had passed, your sim will age up. Babies aged up in 1 day, toddlers in one day, children in 2 days, young adults in 4 days, adults in 4 days and game asks you if you want to retire an elder after 2 days and forcefully retires them with Grim Reaper after 3 days (If elder retires, you'll never saw them again). Then the traits could be put in the CAS.
    > Now if baby, toddler or child is ready to age up, just tap on the birthday cake. The game doesn't force your sims to retire anymore, but if you do, you will see them again (as an elder). Sims gain traits during the gameplay and now actually do something. There's now also "To Do List".
    > The game has changed so much...
    > PS. It first took about 5 minutes to use a toilet. Now only few seconds.

It's even better now with quests, improved clothing and places to go. It's not the same as The Sims on PlayStation etc, but it's still really good...except for the Llama van....i hate the Llama van!
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    > @EgonVM said:
    > From what I have seen, The Sims Mobile have got an update that changed it all. At first, aging was forced on you. If amount of days had passed, your sim will age up. Babies aged up in 1 day, toddlers in one day, children in 2 days, young adults in 4 days, adults in 4 days and game asks you if you want to retire an elder after 2 days and forcefully retires them with Grim Reaper after 3 days (If elder retires, you'll never saw them again). Then the traits could be put in the CAS.
    > Now if baby, toddler or child is ready to age up, just tap on the birthday cake. The game doesn't force your sims to retire anymore, but if you do, you will see them again (as an elder). Sims gain traits during the gameplay and now actually do something. There's now also "To Do List".
    > The game has changed so much...
    > PS. It first took about 5 minutes to use a toilet. Now only few seconds.

It's even better now with quests, improved clothing and places to go. It's not the same as The Sims on PlayStation etc, but it's still really good...except for the Llama van....i hate the Llama van!

I agree. Plus now you can click on the birthday cake and not have your sim age up and change non-player-owned NPC sims' appearances.
  • EloquentSickness3EloquentSickness3 Posts: 5 New Member
    How do you start the sibling rivalry relationship story . From the sound I need to have at least one playable kid but do I click a conferntational greeting to the other kid