Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    It was that for a time, but no one wanted to leave and it was backwards.

It was? I didn't remember that. 🤔
    Trying to paint hands, more like, I don't know what I'm doing.

ZPD2e5W.png

And today is also Patrick's birthday! Yay!! :joy:

TqnD8y8.jpg

Happy birthday to that tortured dude who makes DeKay squee!

So I've been knocking around here for the last 9 years.

Our fav screaming in the toilet boi. :D

That's longer than I've been here even tho I feel like I haven't been that long. But I can't believe it's been 5 years.

Just like how I didn't believe my brain when I saw the Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake video pop up on my Youtube suggestion and I was like, "LOL, I told Zinnia about this song the other day..." And then I remembered the song came out in 2002 or so, and I was like, "THIS SONG IS 17 YEARS OLD???!!! I'M STILL LISTENING TO IT UNTIL NOW??!! Hot dang."

Ah, thanks for reminding me, I will listen to that song in a bit.

I bet you're gonna be like, "This song is okaaaayyy." XD

On another note, I just realized I forgot to bring my metal fork to work. Now, how am I gonna eat my salad? Bloody heck.

Am I that predictable? :lol: I'm joking. I like the lyrics and the start of the song, but the singing style and the more... electric... sounds (good going, brain) aren't what I would usually listen to.

Predictable... not really, but what I noticed is that your music taste is quite different from mine. :D

Today's Q Q is:
    Which movie scene makes your tear up every time you watch it without fail?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5JHOYmfPpo

3:26 onwards always makes me cry cuz it's so cute and my heart can't handle it.

I usually don’t cry from movies, but I was tearing up by the end of It’s a Wonderful Life.
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    nani wrote: »

Okay sweet. I’ll have to try that. The shampoo I’m using is alright, but i still have damaged hair. I’ve been trying that test where you stick a strand of hair in water. If it sinks, it’s damaged and if it floats, it’s okay. My hair has never looked the greatest, so I wasn’t surprised to see a lot of sinkers lol. My hair kind of looks like the one in the left:
    [...]

I have frizzy hair too and the Dove one is better actually. If you have a dry scalp, I suggest Silkpro but if you have dry hair, you can try the Dove Repair one which is the one I'm using. But everyone's hair is different so I suggest you buy the smallest bottle first.

Lyou, I finished the tea drinking guy. Finally.

trEiDfk.png

i love his face :D i too have dry hair but i think i could only find dove here, maybe i'll look into it

I like his eye makeup. XD

My hair is so dry, I don't think there's not much I can do with it, to be honest, other than just cutting it off. 😂

I think using hair oils or hair masks are better for frizzy hair tho rather than conditioners or shampoos but if anyone has any shampoo that works wonders, do share, cuz I wanna know too. 😂

I’ve never used hair masks. I would have to try it.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Hope all of you are warm and doing all right. My furnace stopped behaving last night. I hope the repair tech shows up soon. It was a long night.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    A cookie for anyone who can convince me to finish that biology resume
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    MypilotMypilot Posts: 60 Member

If you finish it, I will give my dogs and cat a tasty treat each in celebration!
  • Options
    Hope all of you are warm and doing all right. My furnace stopped behaving last night. I hope the repair tech shows up soon. It was a long night.

Oh no! :( I hope the repair tech will be able to fix your furnace soon!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member

Is it good now?

You don't finish it, you don't play The Sims.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »

He came around 10 today, fought with the pilot light, and the furnace is working fine now. It's almost 15 years old and a new one will cost 15k. Yay me.

• Options

He came around 10 today, fought with the pilot light, and the furnace is working fine now. It's almost 15 years old and a new one will cost 15k. Yay me.

15K, what in the heck.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

15K, what in the heck.

I live on the second floor of a condo building on the outer edge of the building. I think it's a matter of dragging the old hulk out and installing the sleek new AC/heater combo that ups the price to that insane level. The tech dude said that as long as my furnace could be repaired the company would do it.
    Oh, and does Patrick rock a piercing? Your .gif suggests as much. Does Kyle rock any piercings, btw?

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Hello! Its me; excessively clean my hands with alcoholic solution
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    My sister is the most infuriating creature on this planet
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

15K, what in the heck.

I live on the second floor of a condo building on the outer edge of the building. I think it's a matter of dragging the old hulk out and installing the sleek new AC/heater combo that ups the price to that insane level. The tech dude said that as long as my furnace could be repaired the company would do it.
    Oh, and does Patrick rock a piercing? Your .gif suggests as much. Does Kyle rock any piercings, btw?

That's still like super expensive tho. Evne tho I can't say much since we don't use furnaces here. 😂 But I couldn't imagine something like that could cost more than 5 thousand. You could renovate like 2 rooms or the whole house with that amount of money. LOL.

Yes, he has a nose piercing and that's it.

Sometimes you like her and sometimes you don't. Gurl, you weird.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

15K, what in the heck.

That's still like super expensive tho. Evne tho I can't say much since we don't use furnaces here. 😂 But I couldn't imagine something like that could cost more than 5 thousand. You could renovate like 2 rooms or the whole house with that amount of money. LOL.

Siblings be like that sometimes
  • Options

15K, what in the heck.

I wouldn't know cuz I just don't like my brother and he doesn't like me since forever. 🤷‍♀️
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Mypilot wrote: »

If you finish it, I will give my dogs and cat a tasty treat each in celebration!

That actually motivated me XD Here's your cookie :cookie: I still need 2 long topics to finish, though :grimace:

Is it good now?

I haven't played in ages anyway :joy:

I feel you
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

That actually motivated me XD Here's your cookie :cookie: I still need 2 long topics to finish, though :grimace:

Is it good now?

I feel you

I haven't played the game in forever, maybe I will this weekend.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

15K, what in the heck.

Sometimes I love her and sometimes i wanna delete her XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I find it ironic how many of the regulars in this chat haven't played in forever. I played yesterday lol.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Is it good now?

I feel you

I haven't played the game in forever, maybe I will this weekend.

There's some pics i need to take but the game crashes whenever i open the lot because it's too big, i think. So my motivation is at -1 atm :joy:
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

15K, what in the heck.

I don't have those
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I find it ironic how many of the regulars in this chat haven't played in forever. I played yesterday lol.

Because it takes me a whole afternoon to do anything in my game XD And i gotta study which also takes ages so rip
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

It's not ironic cuz we spend more time here than playing the game, which makes sense.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited January 2019

From where?

Oh, I don't know why I misinterpreted pouch of punishment as bottomless pit. XD

I thought the bottomless pit was yours and my pit was the the pit of punishment?

ZPD2e5W.png

TqnD8y8.jpg

How did I miss this earlier? :love:

giphy.webp

I saw that! (and forgot to actually post on your wall, apparently) That's pretty impressive.

Wait, there has always been two pits?

Then why are you the lord of the bottomless pit?

Yeah, I can't believe you missed it. 😅

Hot dang, that Dan gif.

Am I? I thought my pit was just the pit of punishment.

I think maybe I was confusing it for a picture of Kyle and just scrolled past. :# He's starting to lose his baby face though :bawling: But is he wearing mascara? Cuz those lashes tho...

Speaking of baby faces, Dan looks like an infant and should not be doing that :D

I thought bottomless pit and pit of punishment are the same thing cuz we throw people down there when they double post, no?

Nah, his lashes have always been long. :D

Dan still looks the same but with a wider face now. XD

Only non-homeschooled kids will understand. :D
    7S5AF05.jpg

This is getting too confusing, we obviously just need to throw everyone into the pit and be done with it.

They are beautiful and I am envious. :love:

And he got rid of the emo hair.

So just you and me then? :joy::joy::joy:

You're the one who brought up that there's two pits. XD

I'm envious too... why do guys always have long eyelashes... :(

Maybe Bella too since she's in college now. LOL.

Oh, true, although college is a different experience than public school.

From where?

I thought the bottomless pit was yours and my pit was the the pit of punishment?

ZPD2e5W.png

TqnD8y8.jpg

giphy.webp

I saw that! (and forgot to actually post on your wall, apparently) That's pretty impressive.

Hot dang, that Dan gif.

I think maybe I was confusing it for a picture of Kyle and just scrolled past. :# He's starting to lose his baby face though :bawling: But is he wearing mascara? Cuz those lashes tho...

Speaking of baby faces, Dan looks like an infant and should not be doing that :D

I thought bottomless pit and pit of punishment are the same thing cuz we throw people down there when they double post, no?

7S5AF05.jpg

This is getting too confusing, we obviously just need to throw everyone into the pit and be done with it.

Does anyone know a good shampoo for dry hair? My shampoo is not doing me any favors right now lol.

Silkpro for Dry Hair. I'm using Dove recently tho but I still get dry skin on my hair more than I did for Silkpro. I only stopped using Silkpro cuz my hair was taking ages to grow.

Okay sweet. I’ll have to try that. The shampoo I’m using is alright, but i still have damaged hair. I’ve been trying that test where you stick a strand of hair in water. If it sinks, it’s damaged and if it floats, it’s okay. My hair has never looked the greatest, so I wasn’t surprised to see a lot of sinkers lol. My hair kind of looks like the one in the left:
    maxresdefault.jpg

So the float test is testing your hair's porosity, and here's what my stylist has to say about Porosity 101. I forget, when we were talking curl patterns before, did you say you have curly hair?

Huh, I'm kind of surprised the government doesn't offer an assistance program for that up there, since heat is necessary to survive.

You doing ok there?

I blame EA. And Liam. But mostly EA.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

From where?

ZPD2e5W.png

TqnD8y8.jpg

giphy.webp

Hot dang, that Dan gif.

7S5AF05.jpg

You're the one who brought up that there's two pits. XD

I'm envious too... why do guys always have long eyelashes... :(

Maybe Bella too since she's in college now. LOL.

Oh, true, although college is a different experience than public school.

From where?

ZPD2e5W.png

TqnD8y8.jpg

giphy.webp

Hot dang, that Dan gif.

7S5AF05.jpg

Does anyone know a good shampoo for dry hair? My shampoo is not doing me any favors right now lol.

Silkpro for Dry Hair. I'm using Dove recently tho but I still get dry skin on my hair more than I did for Silkpro. I only stopped using Silkpro cuz my hair was taking ages to grow.

maxresdefault.jpg

So the float test is testing your hair's porosity, and here's what my stylist has to say about Porosity 101. I forget, when we were talking curl patterns before, did you say you have curly hair?

Huh, I'm kind of surprised the government doesn't offer an assistance program for that up there, since heat is necessary to survive.

You doing ok there?

I blame EA. And Liam. But mostly EA.

I have wavy hair, and I’ll definitely read that article.

15K, what in the heck.

I wouldn't know cuz I just don't like my brother and he doesn't like me since forever. 🤷‍♀️

I don’t have any siblings which is cool.

Same. It’s not like I’m a germaphobe. I just feel like if there’s a bottle of germex, I need to use it. It’s subconscious really.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top