Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A list of the things we wanna see in upcoming packs and updates

I was looking at the info on the Fame EP, and it made me think of all the other things I want to see. The specific packs, and nonspecific add-ons that keep me up at night, dreaming of sims greatness. Here are a few of the things that have been bouncing around my head:
  1. Cooking as a live career, with options of food trucks. Updating the restaurant system to be the chef of your own restaurant, or someone else's. Live bartending, and club (like dance club) management/ownership.
  2. Supernatural
  3. Maybe some Superheroes
  4. Being able to make my bowling alley playable and profitable.
  5. Multipurpose/ multi-earning buildings/lots in general.
  6. Let me own a movie theatre and/or, and apartment building. A hotel. Set up free viewings in a park.
  7. Lemme own an ice cream truck, come on. Give me options!
  8. University
  9. World Travels, Vacation Homes
  10. New Careers/Hobbies
  11. Some Generations EP where we can actually go to school and clubs would be awesome:
  12. Some focus on Teen Romance
  13. Childhood Crushes
  14. Looking up to your hero.
  15. The first year of marriage, having anniversaries even if aging is off.
  16. Family time focus.
  17. Treehouses you can play in, and those like the ones in my Supe thread that you can live in.

I wanna see a lot of stuff. I'm not set on this Sims 5 that's been bandied about for years. I wanna milk Sims 4 for all it's worth.

What are yours? :D:)
Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:

Comments

• LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    1. Can teens babysit for real? Can we own a daycare? Get degrees in Early Childhood Care and Parenting?
    2. Allowances
    3. Separate Bank Accounts. Like still have the family/household option that only the parents/main sims can tap into. And then have separate accounts under it, if you click it, for each sim. Even the pets. That way parents can give sims an allowances on a weekly basis.
      • You canset up automatic bill payment fromm the household account and forget about it. Same for restaurants. Pets can buy treats from the doggie foodstalls when they're hungry. Instead of dying.
      1. We could have an ACTUAL PET STORE and go there for toys, food, tips on care and training.
      2. Kids could have a newspaper route.
      3. We could even add seemingly mundane live action jobs:
      4. Office worker- you could set it up like The Office or like the offices in Japanese Anime. You could start low and work your way up.
      5. You could own a CORPORATION- and have the plebes under you.
      6. I could have a bakery that actually runs as a bakery. Not as a retail store, or a restaurant you come in and leave. And that takes forever to train your workers.
      7. There's literally soo much.

Let's go Sims team. Show us what you've got.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    I always think this is interesting because different people have different priorities and want different things. My #1 thing at this point is more regular, every day careers. I’m particularly waiting for the return of teaching, military, and law (which I’ve said over and over again). I’m also waiting for a beach vacation pack and university. Cars would be nice, hobbies, more stuff for elders, bunk beds...
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    University is the only pack I am waiting for to make me happy and play S4 again.
  • Enormousgoose112Enormousgoose112 Posts: 1 New Member
    It would be wonderful to have a pack that has something to do with magic and witches
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    These are the things I've wanted to see for awhile thankfully Seasons took a decent chunk out of the list

- Cars
    - Preteens
    - Unleashed babies
    - Teen specific lot
    - Surfing/Ocean swimming
    - Bands
    - Karate
    - Football
    - Sandbox
    - Highschool
    - CAW
    - Body hair
    - Turn ons/ Turn offs
    - Slow dancing
    - Military career with obstacle course career reward
    - Retail fix... working cash registers, changing room, clothing racks no one buys clothing off a mannequin while being chased around with a employee with a tablet
    - Water Tool
    - Pool table... my poor bars
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited October 2018
    @LSM36 Yes to everything in both of your posts. Give us more options and let us actually rule!

@EricasFreePlay Same here.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Drums
    Bands
    Cricket
    A Gothic Seaside Holiday, with a Creepy Carnival
    More stuff for elders, cos they're not dead yet!
    More goth stuff
    More punk stuff
    Less sunshine
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    Anything in ths thread plus relax and cuddle on bed, and photobooth, the game is complete.
  • chantera89chantera89 Posts: 359 Member
    I’d really like to see the photography skill turned into a career or even just expanded. It would be nice to have family photos with the entire family from babies to elders.

I’m also patiently waiting for every day careers such as teaching, military and maybe a construction worker. Just something to add a good balance in between. And jobs for teens.

I too want preteens. The jump from kid to basically a 19 year old is beyond weird to me. In addition I desperately want more things for teens to do! I think it would be cool to add an actual school, part rabbit hole, where part of the building is decor and it’s rhe school gymnasium that is open. It would also be great to have a school for each neighborhood, this would be neat for friendly rivals, or getting invited to multiple proms. Here teen only events are hosted/spawned. Prom! I desperately want proms, with of course prom photos and the ability to ask other teens to prom. And other high school events like homecoming/peprally’s, sports games. There could also be events that help increase your students academic performance. Chess matches, maybe participate in a science fair, gymnastics could be introduced also, maybe community fundraising events such as bake sales or an indoor flea market for people with seasons. This could also be a meeting place for kid scouts.

I’m also hoping for a generations type of pack, I doubt we’d get a complete expansion. I’d like to see more activies for elders such as a bingo night! Which could be spawned at the mentioned above gymnasium. I’d like a sewing machine also.

We also need more projects for our handy sims. Even though there’s no cars in ts4 maybe we there could be an engine that handy sims can put back together, and once completed send it off to be mounted?

🤔🤔🤔 I have lots more lol

• EmihahneEmihahne Posts: 40 Member
    Horses! Gah I want that so bad, I'm think about buying the old version just for that.
    Supes and pets
    LSM36 wrote: »
    But also horses. Like can I have a working Zoo/ Wildlife preserve. Oh we could go on safari for vacations. Like more exotic animals that aren't necessarily pets

Or that only supernatural sims (and their family by extension) could tame. A werewolf could have a pet wolf or mountain lion. Different shapeshifters could work with this.

Dragon shifters could have pet drakes or wvyrns.
    Mermaids could have pet sharks. And cousins who are dolphins.

I've gotta add these to my want lists. 🤔

edited January 2019
    Didn't know we could tag gurus so they can see our threads. Cool.
    Hi:

@SimGuruNinja @SimGuruGraham
    Post edited by LSM36 on
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    -Online dating system (Simder would be awesome)
    -More travelling destinations
    -Hotels (either running or just staying at one would be awesome)
    -Nail polish and piercings in CAS
    -Bands, ballet, sports and more activities for elders
    -More traits and aspirations
    -Plumbots
    -Witches
    -University
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    - Personalities
    - Cars
    - Bunkbeds
    - More staircases (spiral ect)
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    yes to everything on that list but no to more supernatural unless it includes a toggle to turn them fully off in game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    yes to everything on that list but no to more supernatural unless it includes a toggle to turn them fully off in game

Or just don't buy the pack if you don't want supernaturals in your game. People want them, regardless if you don't.
  • AlinaVoermansAlinaVoermans Posts: 1 New Member
    It would be awesome if in the gallery there was an option where you could search for residential lots by number of bedrooms also.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited March 2019
    1. Bunk beds
    2. Photo booths (Photo booth WooHoo)MTS_Honeywell-1333130-Sims2PhotoBooth.jpg
    3. Laptops
    4. Nectar making300px-NectarSquishingFruit.jpge7j6aa.jpg
    Also an improvement to PlantSims occult
    Add leafy hair, clothes and new abilities
    latest?cb=20130213213301

Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on
    a256aFi.gif
  • chantera89chantera89 Posts: 359 Member
    I’d also like more negative interactions to balance the otherwise seemingly happy sim paradise.
    Especially for my sim couples - I like to add twists and turns.
    It would also be kind of neat for sims to “leave” move out on their own, or at least attempt.
    Say you have a couple living together, and the romantic relationship bar begins to fall - you could get a warning or little notification. One sim telling the other he/she is feeling lonely, or they could complain about things your sim does(I.e - your sim has the neat trait and is married to a slob)... if they go ignored for too long one sim could threaten to leave/move out, the player then decides whether or not to honor the request though. There could even be an interaction for your sim to beg them to stay. The higher your charisma the better chance you have of getting them to stay.
    Say you let them leave ... invite them over for a home cooked apology dinner, or invite them out on an apology date/dinner, send flowers, and what better way to celebrate a reunified love or patch over an arguement … make up woohoo!

I would also like an interaction to burn memories upon a breakup!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    CeCeDot wrote: »

Or just don't buy the pack if you don't want supernaturals in your game. People want them, regardless if you don't.

for your info if I buy the pack its for the object and furniture it would bring not for the life state and nothing is wrong in adding a toggle to turn them off if a player like me do not went them roaming in the game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Schan95Schan95 Posts: 4 New Member
    I would really love a world adventure mixed with bon voyage and island paradise pack in the sims 4. A vacation pack. Sun bathing, snorkelling, scuba driving, fishing or relaxing on boats. Exploring places and finding ancients stuff like in jungle adventures and world adventures but more places to explore. Learning different things from different cultures like in sims 3 world adventure. Adding a winter and summer resort or a few. Just a vacation pack would be nice.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    LSM36 wrote: »
    I was looking at the info on the Fame EP, and it made me think of all the other things I want to see. The specific packs, and nonspecific add-ons that keep me up at night, dreaming of sims greatness. Here are a few of the things that have been bouncing around my head:
    1. Cooking as a live career, with options of food trucks. Updating the restaurant system to be the chef of your own restaurant, or someone else's. Live bartending, and club (like dance club) management/ownership.
    2. Supernatural
    3. Maybe some Superheroes
    4. Being able to make my bowling alley playable and profitable.
    5. Multipurpose/ multi-earning buildings/lots in general.
    6. Let me own a movie theatre and/or, and apartment building. A hotel. Set up free viewings in a park.
    7. Lemme own an ice cream truck, come on. Give me options!
    8. University
    9. World Travels, Vacation Homes
    10. New Careers/Hobbies
    11. Some Generations EP where we can actually go to school and clubs would be awesome:
    12. Some focus on Teen Romance
    13. Childhood Crushes
    14. Looking up to your hero.
    15. The first year of marriage, having anniversaries even if aging is off.
    16. Family time focus.
    17. Treehouses you can play in, and those like the ones in my Supe thread that you can live in.

I wanna see a lot of stuff. I'm not set on this Sims 5 that's been bandied about for years. I wanna milk Sims 4 for all it's worth.

What are yours? :D:)

Body piercings
    Boy/Girlfriend relationship ties
    More wedding dresses
    Wedding veils small,medium and large
    An opacity feature
    Save favorite makeup styles
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I want to see beds get more animations eg relax in,kiss,makeout,cuddle,snuggle,spoon,watch tv,read,chat and talk on phone.
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    I thought of this the other day and just mentioned it in another post, but I would love a pottery activity like ceramics! I love being able to craft and sell/display items with the woodworking bench, easel, flower arrangement table, etc. Having a ceramics station where you can throw clay and sculpt bowls, plates, mugs, vases, wall decor, and so on would be awesome! Just to simplify the process for the sake of the game, I think you would pop it in the kiln and then maybe just select a color scheme for the item when it's finished.

When building the skill early on, I'd imagine that bowls come out wavy, plates break in the firing process, and other similar errors. And of course once you have the skill, you could produce beautifully crafted masterpieces.

I'm kind of making it up as I go along typing this out, but I think it could be a new fun skill and even self-employment career option.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I want to see beds get more animations eg relax in,kiss,makeout,cuddle,snuggle,spoon,watch tv,read,chat and talk on phone.

Yup.
    Lu4ERme.gif