Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OUTDATED] Which game pack is your favorite?

124...Next

Comments

• whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood. I underestimated parenthood for a long time until I bought it and quickly realized how much it changes and adds to the game. It adds so much depth that I found myself wondering where new things/interactions came from, only to see they were from parenthood. It honestly shocks me how good this pack is and I can't believe I waited over a year to get it. Definitely an essential for anyone who plays with families.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited January 2019
    Dine Out
    I've built my own restaurants with those six seater round tables with plenty of room between them and can now take a whole family of six, kids included for a meal in comfort. I love taking them all out for meals and the waiters now work properly as the bugs I used to have seem to be sorted.
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Jungle Adventure
    Okay, so while I absolutely adore Parenthood (I play with families a lot) I think that Jungle Adventure is more fun. I don't really play any games other than the sims, so I love that Jungle Adventure makes it feel like a whole new game when you're playing in first person mode and exploring the tombs. Also, you can get filthy rich off the treasures! Oh, and Selvadorada is just gorgeous and relaxes me to look at.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited January 2019
    Jungle Adventure
    Parenthood doesnt add much valuable gameplay imo. Maybe my feelings will change as i keep on playing though!
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires is my favorite because I love occult life states. Fantasy is my #1 obsession. The sims 4 vampires were the best out of all the sims franchise imo, and I'm pretty upset that they haven't been making more occult life states since Vampires. I hope by the time Sims 4 is completed that it has all the life states that Sims 3 had at least. They could make so much amazing fantasy content that I would absolutely LIVE for, but they just haven't yet..
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Vampires
    So... I'm very glad I chose Vampires and not Outdoor Retreat now... Next, I'm getting Parenthood. Or maybe Get Famous if I can be patient enough lol.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Vampires
    > @Magdaleena said:
    > Sure, Parenthood is nice, very good when I'm actually playing a family with children in it, but I don't really like playing a family when the rest of the world doesn't evolve along with them, even when the aging is turned on... we don't have real story progression and I miss that. Kinda tired of having to deal with MCCC every time a new patch drops.
    >
    > Vampires, though?? Vampires.
    > Never thought I'd like them as much as I do now, and I can only blame this pack. It made me realize how diverse they could really be. It inspired me to create some of my favorite characters as of right now. See, I draw, and I have drawn my bat kids way more times than I can count at this point.
    >
    > It's that good. Absolute #1 in my case.

I personally think MC Command Center is all I need to make my game perfect, as well as Scumbumbo's Pregnancy Mega Mod. But you do you!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Parenthood
    PlasmaPack wrote: »
    > @Magdaleena said:
    > Sure, Parenthood is nice, very good when I'm actually playing a family with children in it, but I don't really like playing a family when the rest of the world doesn't evolve along with them, even when the aging is turned on... we don't have real story progression and I miss that. Kinda tired of having to deal with MCCC every time a new patch drops.
    >
    > Never thought I'd like them as much as I do now, and I can only blame this pack. It made me realize how diverse they could really be. It inspired me to create some of my favorite characters as of right now. See, I draw, and I have drawn my bat kids way more times than I can count at this point.
    >

I personally think MC Command Center is all I need to make my game perfect, as well as Scumbumbo's Pregnancy Mega Mod. But you do you!

I agree -- with MCCC the game takes on a new dimension. I like adding some of the Parenthood traits to the premades who were created prior to Parenthood.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Vampires
    PlasmaPack wrote: »
    > @Magdaleena said:
    >
    >

I agree -- with MCCC the game takes on a new dimension. I like adding some of the Parenthood traits to the premades who were created prior to Parenthood.

Yeah, MCCC is great, I just wish I wasn't so lazy about updating it. Every time I do, the new patch drops basically next week. My legacy save has pretty much been put on hold because of this :/

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    Outdoor Retreat
    I have all of them, but Outdoor Retreat has items I use over and over. But I have to say Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, and Spa day are really good too, it was hard to pick 1st place out of the 4 because I really like all 4 of them, they. are all great packs. I was a bit disappointed in dine out, it seems to take all day to go out for a meal. And I haven’t had anyone own a diner yet, I was hoping my chef could buy a diner and cook there, but it doesn’t work that way. Vampires is ok, but I haven’t really played a vampire. I did move the Goths and their house to forgotten hollow though, they seem to belong there. The supernatural I would really like to see is witches and magic. I would also like to see a beach vacation with ocean swimming and an alpine vacation ( ski resort). It would also be nice to see a zoo, and amusement park with rides and games.