Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is cc furniture going to just break on me with updates?

Should I even bother? My experience with cc furniture is not very good because much of it will not work. Like I try to place a counter and I get an error or a bed. The decor, such as a plant or wall hanging works fine, even after a big update but anything sims sit/sleep or cook on can be so glitched.
"Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."

Comments

• hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    I barely use cc furniture when building for this particular reason.
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • SimsSlaySimsSlay Posts: 57 Member
    I wouldn’t. It used to happen to me all the time that I stopped.
    Should I even bother? My experience with cc furniture is not very good because much of it will not work. Like I try to place a counter and I get an error or a bed. The decor, such as a plant or wall hanging works fine, even after a big update but anything sims sit/sleep or cook on can be so glitched.

• EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Agreed guys :smile: I dont even mind the regular game furniture and like a lot of it. I was just thinking for some variety. But cc furniture is annoying .Especially after you spent hours downloading the stuff and then have issues with it @SimsSlay @hunniboo1

• NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I use maxis match cc, it does give the furniture a face lift and is less likely to break.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    It might, it has several times before.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    I use maxis match cc, it does give the furniture a face lift and is less likely to break.

So it's just recolors of the game furniture? @NorthDakotaGamer Seems like a good idea.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Most are basic recolors, some use the game mesh to make a new design.