The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Ah! Thanks! I have been playing in my Hidden Springs household who, for once, don't use that lamp so I had not had the chance to check!
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    @Sindocat And thank you for showing where the 'teen rate'-line appearantly not is drawn - I enjoyed both that and the fact that you have a werewolf(/wolverine) named Logan; great employment of that character!
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited January 2019
    I just created a metal band Four Poison, consist of guitarist/leader werewolf Tianya Sui, pianist vampire Vincent Ramirez, bassist witch Xiwu Lan, drummer wizard Yutang qi. Vincent and Xiwu will fall in love like TS4(they're a couple who created by myself in TS4 and Xiwu is human because TS4 haven't witch)

Tianya is the oldest and only one can count normal(aloof) in this band, he's adult(middle age) but looks as young as other bandmates. his name can comprehend"with the skyline"(surname Sui<隋> is homophone 随)
    Vincent is a reference to Vincent Malloy(appearance)(the lead role form a stop motion film"Vincent" by Tim Burton)and Richard Ramirez("night stalker"as vampire), but he isn't child, his some traits(mean, good) contrary to Richard Ramirez(friendly, evil) and he isn't daredevil.
    Xiwu is the only female, her name lit. "blue(Lan) throatwort(Xiwu)"(generally firstname is surname in China) She's the most harmless, weird, complex of four people.
    Yutang is the stirrer, most harmful and has worst relationship with other in four people(socially awkward, inappropriate, daredevil, childish) he sometime set fire autonomously even burns his bandmates.

FjTpPU.jpg
    Fv6chn.jpg
    Fv66ts.jpg
    Fv6ykj.jpg
    The apartment is too small for four people then make them like living in refugee camp
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    @Auroraskies - That is my naughty household, for sure. Older brother Ean (married to Tyson's older brother, Teague)'s household is much less so. But posting here, I try at least to respect the rating. I may broadly hint what's going on, but bodies are pixilated, and no shown interactions will cross the "can't be done without THAT mod" line. I am trying not to be horribly offensive - just "Inappropriate in a Good Way". ;)
    @Sindocat You are not offending at all, quite the opposite, I was just teasing - but that is a great LTR, always given to my sims so they'll be able to treat any house as their own. And as soon as I have any of the unmentionables put in place I think I will have more insight into all of your gameplay :tongue:
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @Jude525 , @Sindocat I also love the handcrafted lamp. If you still want to know, it's from Generations EP and named 'Fantastical Favrile Lamp'; environment: 2 - but for me: 10.

Thanks. I knew that, if it was EA, I had it. (Having everything EA.) But at least now I know not to look for it in my current game. I do not have Generations active. Because.....

I have taken a hiatus from the Vecoli family saga. Alyssa et all have been saved to the bin to be resurrected for the final chapter when all the Vecoli children are restored to their hometown, complete with individual families, and I play Jude and Jim into senior life. Possibly death by old age. But that is a few children away.

In the meantime, I am taking a trip to the Caribbean with an old Sim that I created for such a game, but shelved when I decided to pursue my legacy family.

I haven't really thought of a back story for Jarvis Huston, and his cat Bella, yet.

o44PRpk.jpg

Jnl8yBS.jpg

And I am still working out his current story. I know that he just moved to Isla Paradiso to pursue a life of leisure on the ocean and the hobbies of boating and diving. He is a natural cook, so is working in the culinary career. Not because he has any ambition in that direction, but because it comes easily to him. Perhaps once he has some money set aside I will move him over to the Lifeguard career. But that can wait. If I remember correctly, it pays almost as little as being a beginning author or artist. He needs money to buy a boat and build a deck off the back of his beach front home. It is on the water, but barely more than a shack. But it suits his needs perfectly.

QcriTlV.jpg

EdbrcXN.jpg

If he didn't already have Bella, I would just get him working two jobs and have him surfing or diving during his down time. But I can't leave her alone that much. I didn't think to make her independent, and, as usual, I can't bring myself to put her up for adoption. I relate to this game way too much!

I followed a lot of recommendations on editing and eliminating lots and families around town, as well as tweaking settings, to reduce/eliminate lag. We will see if it is enough. Otherwise, I will find a custom world with dive lots, etc in order to explore all the play options that came with the EP.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    @Jude525 You are welcome!
    It's bad that the game has no real feature of physical illness, as an allergy to cats in this case would add to your story. Making Jarvis an 'unstable' writer of trash as well as masterpieces and having them play chess and drink margaritas on the beach together would be purrfect, especially if B. were made black.
    edited January 2019
    @Jude525 You are welcome!
    It's bad that the game has no real feature of physical illness, as an allergy to cats in this case would add to your story. Making Jarvis an 'unstable' writer of trash as well as masterpieces and having them play chess and drink margaritas on the beach together would be purrfect, especially if B. were made black.

Too funny!

I did build a public beach/boardwalk two lots over. So, if Jarvis gets too busy, Bella can wander over there and beg for attention. As a matter of fact, Jarvis already made a new friend there that may become a romantic interest. They seemed to hit it off in the five minutes before she expressed her need for sleep and left for home. We'll see if he has time for romance at this stage of the game. (Literally.)
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited January 2019
    Decisions, decisions... right now, do I Sim, watch TV, or put in Spirited Away????? I hate having to choose, but I can't follow a story on TV and create a story in my game at the same time.

Oh, BTW, Jarvis is moving along in his cooking career, while earning savings toward a proper boat. He has finally attained Level 1 in Scuba skill. And the other day, while travelling via LLama, he was hit with the Tragic Clown Curse. Which was something new to me, and I LOVE seeing something new. Here he is in his Tragic Clown outfit.

9hSFY7L.jpg?1

Meanwhile, Bella continues to develop her hunting skill with some night hunting of a snake on the back deck.

qHUlWQ9.jpg?1
    aka Jude

My Studio

• lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    My current household is my legacy family, been playing them for years but I've advanced really slowly due to me being constantly sidetracked :sweat_smile:
    I didn't get a picture with all of them together but here they are:
    sefb76m.jpg
    My second gen heir, Grape.
    gRHv38j.jpg
    Fourth gen spare, Rain.
    7oK0x1V.jpg
    This one is also a fourth gen spare, Margaretha.
    4hMAkMr.jpg
    Fifth gen heir Jacob and his daughter Parvati, she'll be a spare.
    pvnEKPE.jpg
    Sixth gen heir, Merletta, she is still a teen.
    ZRbiwd7.jpg
    Merletta's imaginary friend, Prince.
    eTxepRP.jpg
    And last but not least, Moneda, she just had her birthday :smile:

I want to see if this year I manage to reach finally the 10th gen :smile:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    > @Shadow_Assassin said:
    > I just created a metal band Four Poison, consist of guitarist/leader werewolf Tianya Sui, pianist vampire Vincent Ramirez, bassist witch Xiwu Lan, drummer wizard Yutang qi. Vincent and Xiwu will fall in love like TS4(they're a couple who created by myself in TS4 and Xiwu is human because TS4 haven't witch)
    >
    > Tianya is the oldest and only one can count normal(aloof) in this band, he's adult(middle age) but looks as young as other bandmates. his name can comprehend"with the skyline"(surname Sui<隋> is homophone 随)
    > Vincent is a reference to Vincent Malloy(appearance)(the lead role form a stop motion film"Vincent" by Tim Burton)and Richard Ramirez("night stalker"as vampire), but he isn't child, his some traits(mean, good) contrary to Richard Ramirez(friendly, evil) and he isn't daredevil.
    > Xiwu is the only female, her name lit. "blue(Lan) throatwort(Xiwu)"(generally firstname is surname in China) She's the most harmless, weird, complex of four people.
    > Yutang is the stirrer, most harmful and has worst relationship with other in four people(socially awkward, inappropriate, daredevil, childish) he sometime set fire autonomously even burns his bandmates.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The apartment is too small for four people then make them like living in refugee camp

Very cool looking band!

I believe your apartment is the one from Civil Suites building. If so, it's really too small for four people :s . I have band that lives on that building too, but I used cheats to expand the apartment, so it's like they live in 3 different apartments.
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
    Keiomestre wrote: »
    >
    I believe your apartment is the one from Civil Suites building. If so, it's really too small for four people :s . I have band that lives on that building too, but I used cheats to expand the apartment, so it's like they live in 3 different apartments.
    True
    However all empty apartment in bridgeport are too small for four people
    Entrance to the abyss
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

I forget the command you can enter with testing cheats on, but it's possible to expand apartments beyond the space alotted, even including a second floor. I can never keep myself to the shoebox spaces Bridgeport apartments provide.
    @Shadow_Assassin Would you like a larger apartment? I'm a builder, and haven't taken the opportunity to play with apartments in Bridgeport much and would love to give it a go. Just let me know what you'd be looking for: number of bedrooms/bathrooms/amenities. Actually, I'm not even sure what details to ask for. So let me know.

I am an advanced builder, so if it is possible, I should be able to do it. I've been looking for some fresh inspiration for months now.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Jude525 wrote: »
    @Shadow_Assassin Would you like a larger apartment? I'm a builder, and haven't taken the opportunity to play with apartments in Bridgeport much and would love to give it a go. Just let me know what you'd be looking for: number of bedrooms/bathrooms/amenities. Actually, I'm not even sure what details to ask for. So let me know.

I am an advanced builder, so if it is possible, I should be able to do it. I've been looking for some fresh inspiration for months now.

I already made them move out
    Entrance to the abyss

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    Haven't been concentrating on my families for a while right now... been too busy trying to set up a "narrative video" set to music.
    ...and it mainly features these two...
    TeensRiver%2526Haruo2.jpg
    ...starting from...
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    Their first meeting (Michael Steel or Parker Langerak never had a chance... :mrgreen: )
    First_Meeting.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Been playing Romeo Rake from Bridgeport this past days :smile:
    Here's Romeo as usual...
    xfFFewO.jpg

And here his alter ego Roman (because I'm original like this :lol: )
    6d4VQuU.jpg
    He's just undercover befriending the criminals mwahaha :naughty:

zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
    @Ziristha I just can't get enough of Moneda's adorable face in your avatar. So cute!
    aka Jude

My Studio

@Jude525 Thank you! I really like her :heart: I actually uploaded her to the exchange both as an adult and kitten in case someone wants her, she looks different in the preview pictures because I put her on a vanilla game so no cc gets glued to her but it's the same cat :smile:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    Had to factory reset my game so I'm temporarily playing with a "test" family until I rebuild my CC-folder from my backups.

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Meet Devon (Sim - I'll figure out a better name later) - He wants to be a Five-Star Chef.

...and Lakeisha (Devon's older sis)
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    She's going into the medical field from the ground up as an organ donor... :neutral: The Sims is pretty dark if you see the lowest level of the medical profession as "organ harvesting" donors. :worried: Yeah...I'm not sure if I really want to be a Sim... At least there are other careers to choose from.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer Sorry you had to do a re-boot. Those totally plum.

And, yes, the Sims is TOTALLY dark. All over the place. I remember how disappointed my (ex)husband was when they made Sims capable of climbing out of pools without a ladder. He totally played to the dark side of the game. Come to think of it, he stopped playing before the cause of death effected the form of the ghost. He would have loved that. (Wait, is that TS3 or just TS4?)

Anyway, yeah, career paths can be pretty bizarre in the game. And I think the science career more than most.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited February 2019
    Meet the Holbrook's! Garrett, Savannah, and their kids Clarissa and James. Clarissa becomes a young adult in 2 days and James becomes a young adult in 8 days. <3 I've actually been playing this family since Garrett and Savannah were just room mates and they just celebrated their wedding anniversary.

46947270612_a205784c04_b.jpg
    46947270282_1ef8f4bef7_b.jpg
    40034501043_62b278d300_b.jpg
    46947258272_3eac06e9d8_b.jpg
    Garrett's photo is his young adult photo because I forgot to take his adult CAS pic. *facepalm*

Edit: I feel bad for Garrett! Neither one of his kids actually looks like him. LOL!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    Okay, don't know if I've made this plug here, but I am running the GIFT OF CREATION GAME, which is a "competition" of sorts. If you are a creator (Sims/stories/lots) then you come and draw inspiration from a group of Wish Lists to make submissions to win SimPoints.

If you are not some one who creates, but have something you would like created for you, then please come by and submit a Wish List of your own. Whether it be a specific house, park, commercial lot, CelbriSim from TV or anything else that you've dreamt of having but can't/haven't created for yourself. Wish Listers don't win SimPoints. Your prize is the creation being made for you.

Or, just come hang out and watch the fun. Creations are posted for anyone to download and enjoy. So, even if you didn't ask for it, you can certainly enjoy it. Thanks.
    aka Jude

My Studio