Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• CasuallySherlockCasuallySherlock Posts: 34 Member
    @rosemow Gee thanks. Not I just have to figure out how to do other things. <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
  • xXSims4lifeNForevXxxXSims4lifeNForevXx Posts: 12 New Member
    Heyo!

I'm xXSims4lifeNForevXx and I really love sims!

I've played like 1000000 hours of sims in my life and still playin'! I love sims, houses and virtual dogs and cats!
    I also can't play sims 3 anymore cause my computer is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and the game won't stop lagging at the lowest settings :(. But I can still play sims 4 so my life is saved! Hope to become friends with you all simaniacs! lov xxoo
    Heyo!

I'm xXSims4lifeNForevXx and I really love sims!

I've played like 1000000 hours of sims in my life and still playin'! I love sims, houses and virtual dogs and cats!
    I also can't play sims 3 anymore cause my computer is plum and the game won't stop lagging at the lowest settings :(. But I can still play sims 4 so my life is saved! Hope to become friends with you all simaniacs! lov xxoo

Hello @xXSims4lifeNForevXx :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have played so many hours of The Sims in your life! Each of the hours would have been very enjoyable and fun !
    I am sorry that your computer is unable to handle Sims 3 :( It is good though that you are still able to play Sims 4 :)
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • UhtredUhtred Posts: 25 Member
    Hey. I keep getting notifications for this thread. I've looked into it and it seems the only way I can turn them off is turning off notifications in all other threads I've posted on as well. Is there a way to turn them off for this one only?
    Hey. I keep getting notifications for this thread. I've looked into it and it seems the only way I can turn them off is turning off notifications in all other threads I've posted on as well. Is there a way to turn them off for this one only?

Hello @SekemotoFamily
    Try going to the pefererences section, then go to the notifications section and uncheck the option to
    “Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in”
    Then click on the little star next to the right hand of the titles of the threads that you want to be notified, so that it turns yellow.
    Then click on the option to
    “Notify me when people comment on my bookmarked discussions”
    If this current thread has a yellow star next to the title of the thread, press it again, so that it is no longer yellow.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    IRL, I'm married with 6 kids with the youngest being 5. I resemble the picture in my avi to some degree. Due to personsal circumstance, I don't have time to sit down at the moment and play, so I usually play Happy Acres on Facebook, Super Nintendo(Dr. Mario), Wedding dash, and Farm Frenzy. I'm hoping things settle down soon so that I can get back to simming fulltime. I love cats, reading, staying at home, the computer, games, & scrapbooking.

A friend saw me playing another game. It was kind of like the sims, but very limited. Not sure what it was called. It may have had two parts(discs). She said I should try the Sims. Sims3 was out at the time. I think the game, an sp, and World Adventures were already out. I bought Sims3 and then bought the other two on Ebay. I was always pleasantly surprised when another game came out at Walmart and it was very exciting. It was a while before I was looking on the computer and realized that the Sims3 had a site. I joined and was on there nearly daily and often several times a day. So much content came out that I was just drawn to the site. I loved talking about the game and my favorite posts on here include ideas for the future, telling what I would like to see in the game, adding ideas to what others want in the game, and talking about known upcoming packs.

In Sims3, I was a family player usually 8, and adventurer, a collector, and a farmer. Also loved the babysitting, stylist, and interior decorator jobs. I have the whole store and all discs for Sims3. I hated to see the end of Sims3. I am a lover of the open world and miss it terribly. If it wasn't for time restraints, I would probably rather play Sims3 because my cues are followed to the T, there are jobs on it I like, it has a load of gardening stuff, farm stuff, grocery stores, gobs of content that gave me countless ways to play and things to do, infants are sims and have items and actions, cars, the ability to micro manage all and see any of them any time I wanted unlike the Sims4 where they are basically in dead time when a sim is away. I also miss the ability to collect items and insects which I did in nearly every game I played. I also miss being able to have a ton of potions in my inventory. I can't believe we don't have a graveyard in Sims4. I loved all the content they put out toward the end as well. The houseboats and mermaid under ocean was out of this world. Unicorns would've been great had I been lucky enough to own one. There are things I wish they had added. I wish they had put off Sims4 another year and put out a Farming EP, more toddler kid stuff, hammocks, campers, and different exercise equipment such as a stepper, fitness flyer, stationary bike, and the large ball to bounce on. Housebuilding would've been nice too. More wedding stuff.

I currently have all content for Sims4 as well, but I haven't tried everything. I'm not as crazy about family play in Sims4 because my cues keep getting put on hold by toddlers in autonomy off mode. I despise the highchair and the toddlers ruling adults to get them out or them getting out themselves. I wish it had a lock like a door or gate so that they would have to sit until I wanted them out. I do think they have some very neat family/child play though. Only thing lacking is a baby doll, lots more playground equipment(riders ect.), unstuck infants with their own stuff and outfits, an "I love you" interaction on all sims at all times, the babysitting career, a playable nanny career, and an adoption agency to walk into and pick out your kids. In Sims4, I immediately loved being able to go into World and find Sims not in households and save them, add them to my household, or put them in a house. Major improvement number two was the X ing out of CAS items like jewelry easily instead of taking them all off one by one, if you could find them at all in the Sims3. I love the roof, the stores, the jobs, Mayor Whiskers, the yard sale table, the snow globes, toddlers fighting, ability to scold toddlers, the Seasons calendar, the Sims3 seasons song in game, and the animal/child adoption system. Would love the addition of Farming EP, Afterlife EP with graveyards/funerals/more Grim interactions, grocery stores, hammocks, housebuilding, interior decorator, birds/insects/other pets to have, Wedding GP with loads of dresses/veils/wedding planner job/cake designer job/fancy to simple rings, flowers, cakes, ect. , and skills like canning ect., antiques, antique cars/vans/trucks, different exercise equipment such as a stepper/fitness flyer/stationary bike/large ball to bounce on and after that, University would be nice. Also, cranking out content faster. :p
  • TorribiaTorribia Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello my name is Tori and I new to The Sims on computer but if it's a console then I have pretty much had it since the very first Sims came out.

The only reason I'm here now is because I just bought dine out Sims 4 and it's bugged like terribly so many things wrong with it. It's not for wanting advice or even soulutions I would have never been on here
    Hello @davina1221 :) It was very nice reading about your interests, how you started playing the Sims and about your Sims 3 simming experiences. I hope that you will soon be able to return to simming again :)
    Torribia wrote: »
    Hello my name is Tori and I new to The Sims on computer but if it's a console then I have pretty much had it since the very first Sims came out.

The only reason I'm here now is because I just bought dine out Sims 4 and it's bugged like terribly so many things wrong with it. It's not for wanting advice or even soulutions I would have never been on here

Hello @Torribia :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the console version of the original Sims.
    I am sorry that you are having issues with Dine Out :( It would be best to start a thread on the AHQ EA site and post feedback on the issues there
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
  • Schan95Schan95 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello I'm Schanri :) loveeeeee the sims, have been playing since the sims 1 came out and just never stop.
    Schan95 wrote: »
    Hello I'm Schanri :) loveeeeee the sims, have been playing since the sims 1 came out and just never stop.

Hello @Schan95 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed creating and playing many sims households over the time, and enjoyed building and furnishing homes for them to live in. Simming is fun! :)
  • PlumbobsholiestPlumbobsholiest Posts: 22 Member
    Hello my name is plumbob and i have been simmer since i first played the sims 1 on my cousins laptop and have since then sold mine soul to the Sims "LOL" kidding.

I used to be a hardcore TS2 player, TS3 not my tea sorry but the TS4 just reminded me so much of TS2 that i finally made the switch!

I'm here to be a part of the community and to learn & meet fellow simmers !
    Hello my name is plumbob and i have been simmer since i first played the sims 1 on my cousins laptop and have since then sold mine soul to the Sims "LOL" kidding.

I used to be a hardcore TS2 player, TS3 not my tea sorry but the TS4 just reminded me so much of TS2 that i finally made the switch!

I'm here to be a part of the community and to learn & meet fellow simmers !

Hello @Plumbobsholiest :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that your cousin intoduced you to simming by playing Sims 1 <3 , and you have joined simming ever since! :)
    It is nice that you enjoyed playing Sims 2 and are now enjoying Sims 4 also. The Sims is a fun and enjoyable game to play!
    I hope that you enjoy being a part of the simming forums community and enjoy reading and posting on the threads.
  • PlumbobsholiestPlumbobsholiest Posts: 22 Member
    Thank you rosemow yeah i know right sadly we had a big falling out with each other years ago! but its still a good memory.
    Thank you rosemow yeah i know right sadly we had a big falling out with each other years ago! but its still a good memory.

You’re welcome @Plumbobsholiest :) I am sorry though that you and your cousin had a fallout since then though :(
  • SadisticaSadistica Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! My name is Tarah. I've been a simmer, on and off, since 2015. I love building, interior designing, and doing makeovers in TS4. I'm not very social but I do pop in every so often. haha My Public ID is Sadistica69 so feel free to add me as a friend! ^_^
    Sadistica wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Tarah. I've been a simmer, on and off, since 2015. I love building, interior designing, and doing makeovers in TS4. I'm not very social but I do pop in every so often. haha My Public ID is Sadistica69 so feel free to add me as a friend! ^_^

Hello @Sadistica :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to posting on the forums.
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2015. Building and furnishing of homes and venues is a very enjoyable part of simming! It allows us to express our creativity through the game, and is also fun at the same time! We can bring our design ideas into sims gameform, and enjoy seeing our sims living in homes thst we have built for them.
  • WonderNobodyWonderNobody Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello, English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes :)
    I'm new here trying to get familiar with the forum rules.
    I mostly love to build and decorate in TS4.
    My origin ID is WonderNobody.
    I'm a newbie working on improving my building skills.
    Hello, English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes :)
    I'm new here trying to get familiar with the forum rules.
    I mostly love to build and decorate in TS4.
    My origin ID is WonderNobody.
    I'm a newbie working on improving my building skills.

Hello @WonderNobody :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy building and decorating in Sims 4. Building and furnishing is very enjoyable and fun! It is great that we can enjoy building in a variety of styles, and enjoy choosing colour schemes and what theme we will use for our builds.
    Happy simming and building ! :)
  • XannWhitefireXannWhitefire Posts: 12 New Member
    I started playing the Sims 4 about a year ago mostly because I loved WoW roleplaying but hated how you couldn’t get much variety in create a character so went online to see if I could find a game that had a good character creater. I tried out the sample cas and Decided since I also loved building in Minecraft I should give it a try. Taken me a while to learn all the tools but I’m finally getting to a point where my builds aren’t just boxes with roofs lol.
    I started playing the Sims 4 about a year ago mostly because I loved WoW roleplaying but hated how you couldn’t get much variety in create a character so went online to see if I could find a game that had a good character creater. I tried out the sample cas and Decided since I also loved building in Minecraft I should give it a try. Taken me a while to learn all the tools but I’m finally getting to a point where my builds aren’t just boxes with roofs lol.

Hello @XannWhitefire :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started Sims 4 simming a year ago, after trying out the sample cas and also as a result of you enjoying building in Minecraft. It is great that you are enjoying building in the game. Building is a very special of expressing our creativity through the game! Your builds are so very great! The Windenburg Farm Build is so creatively special!
  • Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    Hello there! I have been playing Sims 4 for a while now, and I've loved every minute. The best part of Sims to me is the creative process. I love to make sims, rooms, and lots. Right now, I'm even teaching myself to make cc, and I'm having a blast. One thing I could not do without is the wonderful, supportive community. It's great to log in and see what everyone has to say :)
    Amuni50 wrote: »
    Hello there! I have been playing Sims 4 for a while now, and I've loved every minute. The best part of Sims to me is the creative process. I love to make sims, rooms, and lots. Right now, I'm even teaching myself to make cc, and I'm having a blast. One thing I could not do without is the wonderful, supportive community. It's great to log in and see what everyone has to say :)

Hello @Amuni50 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you are enjoying playing Sims 4, and are especially enjoying the creative aspect :) It is very enjoyable that we can express our creativity through making sims, rooms and builds, and see our sims living their lives in our homes that we have made for them. It is great and very encouraging that you are enjoying being a part of the simming community <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top