Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beauty and the Geek

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, I missed the 2nd Ben because it was covered by Lee and Science. Well-played.

And I should've encircled rather than crossed out :s
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Ya. I printed it and worked it. Then I sent a photo of it to Alleen. I was able to concentrate better that way because I’m simple minded lol.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    I circled.

If I cross out I obscure letters. Then I miss them.
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Oh wow I'm good at guessing lol

I encircled the names too.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited January 2019
    Wait so I got the wrong Lee so I got it wrong? XD
    Nevermind. Figured out it was the second ben. I didn't think it would be on there twice because it was the same name. Kinda like the three lees
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Sorry I didn’t Participate Alleen was super hectic
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Guys and Girls we got a problem with who to vote for the Elimination room because of the option not to vote for your other sim. As the figures dwindling you need to sacrifice your other sim. Or I will do only one mission at a time and the winner and their partner will choose both couples. One mission will be for the girls and the next one for the guys.
    I think that will work better.
  • Options
    Okay, guys and girls, you tell me if we should continue this show because of the problem that you have to nominate one of your sims. I know this isn't nice and just maybe this show doesn't work out because of this. I will go by your decision.

Please vote, Yes, we can go on with the show, but understand that there will be a time that I have to vote out my other sim.

Or, No, I don't want to continue with the show.

If there is a tie, then I will decide.

• Options
    And if you want you can discuss it first before you decide.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'll vote yes I'm fine with voting out one of my sims.
  • Options
    Yes. I want to continue the show.

However, maybe instead of both of the winners' characters and their dates being safe, perhaps only the 4 characters (the winners and their dates) are safe. All other players are up in the elimination round?

Does that make sense.

Right now if Greg and Marsha (players) win the challenge with one of their characters, in actuality, they have 2 characters who are safe from elimination.

So if I had won the challenge with Deborah, really Deborah and her date are safe from elimination but also Benji and his partner are also safe from elimination.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Chopping the nomination system entirely does eliminate the strategic aspects of the show though, which would alter the gameplay a lot and be a bit of a loss. :/
    Banner.png
  • Options
    How about everyone that didn't win the challenge will be up for elimination, then you can do a poll and we all vote for who we want to eliminate and whoever has the most votes will leave.
  • Options
    I don't want to change the show's voting mechanism because then it's not Beauty and the Geek anymore. Overall everyone is eligible to be nominated except for the winners and their partners, but because of the second sim this show isn't actually working well. I can understand that you don't want to vote for your other sim but like now, if you go and work it out, both of Lala's sims are on the chopping block because the other creators are all winners or partners or the other sim. So do you guys think it's fair to Lala?
  • Options
    Girls and guys, maybe we must just cancel the show because it's not working like it should. I'm sorry about it. Maybe one day we can get 12 to 14 players, then we won't have this problem. But that is for another day.
    Sorry again.
  • Options
    I don't know I'm just so confused. :D I don't really want this to be cancelled. :s
  • Options
    It's OK. I'll let myself be eliminated, lol.

It just means I don't have to study for the elimination test. Benji's going to know all of Deborah's answers and Deborah's going to know all of Benji's answers. They should score the same anyway.

I just don't think the game's mechanism works when you have two characters in the game ... since it defeats the purpose of the elimination challenge when the same person is up against herself.
  • Options
    Or Shadami and Jake can fight it out.

I don't know how I can honestly do the elimination challenge fairly. I'm on both sides.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, sounds like a conundrum
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Lala, you won't get the same questions. Girls and guys get different questions. I just feel it isn't fair to you when there is more options to choose from. ;)
  • Options
    I do know that on the current season of Jetset everyone is playing as two Sims too, including the Assassin who Nominates and Eliminates others. The Assassin, who is one Sim, can Eliminate the other Sim by the same creator. (For example: Lala's Deborah is the Assassin, she can Eliminate Lala's Benjie through the game's mechanics).

Maybe this analysation/experience of mine might help you out.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    You got one person to make that choice, I got 8 :s
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    You got one person to make that choice, I got 8 :s

But only 2 winners at the same time who have the choice to make (and their partners, but the winners did the work and earned the choice).
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Lala, you won't get the same questions. Girls and guys get different questions. I just feel it isn't fair to you when there is more options to choose from. ;)

And other than that, every nomination will have that problem. On one stage you will need to nominate your other sim.
    And I believe that on one stage you will be up against your other sim. I should have worked this out beforehand and stated it in the rules.
    I'm sorry, I'm a bad host... Ugh