Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• caramelcoppcaramelcopp Posts: 118 Member

I would redownload mc if you have already put in settings copy the mc settings file to your desktop. Then remove the mod and redownload it, once its in your mods folder replace the settings file back in the folder and you should be good to go
    Hi,
    I redownloaded mccc and it still doesn't work.

ok then use a mod conflict detector to see if any of your mods conflict with mc pregnancy, sometimes that will happen
  • animallover4000animallover4000 Posts: 9 New Member
    > @caramelcopp said:
    > animallover4000 wrote: »
    >
    >
    > caramelcopp wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I would redownload mc if you have already put in settings copy the mc settings file to your desktop. Then remove the mod and redownload it, once its in your mods folder replace the settings file back in the folder and you should be good to go
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi,
    > I redownloaded mccc and it still doesn't work.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > ok then use a mod conflict detector to see if any of your mods conflict with mc pregnancy, sometimes that will happen

I have one mod, the UI Cheats Extension mod. I already took it out of my mods folder and restarted the game to see if it worked, but unfortunately it didn't.
    > @caramelcopp said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I would redownload mc if you have already put in settings copy the mc settings file to your desktop. Then remove the mod and redownload it, once its in your mods folder replace the settings file back in the folder and you should be good to go
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi,
    > I redownloaded mccc and it still doesn't work.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > ok then use a mod conflict detector to see if any of your mods conflict with mc pregnancy, sometimes that will happen

I have one mod, the UI Cheats Extension mod. I already took it out of my mods folder and restarted the game to see if it worked, but unfortunately it didn't.

make sure to look through some mods and google if they conflict, even if your not sure there could be some thing that may be blocking it
    > @caramelcopp said:
    >
    > > @caramelcopp said:
    > > animallover4000 wrote: »
    > >
    > >
    > > caramelcopp wrote: »
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > I would redownload mc if you have already put in settings copy the mc settings file to your desktop. Then remove the mod and redownload it, once its in your mods folder replace the settings file back in the folder and you should be good to go
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hi,
    > > I redownloaded mccc and it still doesn't work.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > ok then use a mod conflict detector to see if any of your mods conflict with mc pregnancy, sometimes that will happen
    >
    > I have one mod, the UI Cheats Extension mod. I already took it out of my mods folder and restarted the game to see if it worked, but unfortunately it didn't.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > make sure to look through some mods and google if they conflict, even if your not sure there could be some thing that may be blocking it

I looked into it and there shouldn't be anything that conflicts with mccc.
    > @caramelcopp said:
    >
    > > @caramelcopp said:
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > I would redownload mc if you have already put in settings copy the mc settings file to your desktop. Then remove the mod and redownload it, once its in your mods folder replace the settings file back in the folder and you should be good to go
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hi,
    > > I redownloaded mccc and it still doesn't work.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > ok then use a mod conflict detector to see if any of your mods conflict with mc pregnancy, sometimes that will happen
    >
    > I have one mod, the UI Cheats Extension mod. I already took it out of my mods folder and restarted the game to see if it worked, but unfortunately it didn't.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > make sure to look through some mods and google if they conflict, even if your not sure there could be some thing that may be blocking it

I looked into it and there shouldn't be anything that conflicts with mccc.

hold on I think it might be that your sim got pregnant before you got mc
    > @caramelcopp said:
    >
    > > @caramelcopp said:
    > >
    > > > @caramelcopp said:
    > > > animallover4000 wrote: »
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > caramelcopp wrote: »
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > I would redownload mc if you have already put in settings copy the mc settings file to your desktop. Then remove the mod and redownload it, once its in your mods folder replace the settings file back in the folder and you should be good to go
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Hi,
    > > > I redownloaded mccc and it still doesn't work.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > ok then use a mod conflict detector to see if any of your mods conflict with mc pregnancy, sometimes that will happen
    > >
    > > I have one mod, the UI Cheats Extension mod. I already took it out of my mods folder and restarted the game to see if it worked, but unfortunately it didn't.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > make sure to look through some mods and google if they conflict, even if your not sure there could be some thing that may be blocking it
    >
    > I looked into it and there shouldn't be anything that conflicts with mccc.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > hold on I think it might be that your sim got pregnant before you got mc

Oh! I'm sorry I didn't know it didn't work then. Sorry for taking up so much time :sweat_smile: Thznks for your help :smiley:
    > @caramelcopp said:
    >
    > > @caramelcopp said:
    > >
    > > > @caramelcopp said:
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > I would redownload mc if you have already put in settings copy the mc settings file to your desktop. Then remove the mod and redownload it, once its in your mods folder replace the settings file back in the folder and you should be good to go
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Hi,
    > > > I redownloaded mccc and it still doesn't work.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > ok then use a mod conflict detector to see if any of your mods conflict with mc pregnancy, sometimes that will happen
    > >
    > > I have one mod, the UI Cheats Extension mod. I already took it out of my mods folder and restarted the game to see if it worked, but unfortunately it didn't.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > make sure to look through some mods and google if they conflict, even if your not sure there could be some thing that may be blocking it
    >
    > I looked into it and there shouldn't be anything that conflicts with mccc.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > hold on I think it might be that your sim got pregnant before you got mc

Oh! I'm sorry I didn't know it didn't work then. Sorry for taking up so much time :sweat_smile: Thznks for your help :smiley:

its fine, not sure if that's the problem but I think I might've had the same problem when I first got it too and this resovled it.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    itsug wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I just downloaded the mccc mod, and opened my game. I got a notification with all the modules loaded, and I can click on a sim and open the mccc screen, but Mc pregnancy doesn't show up on it.
    I downloaded the mod specifically for this feature, and I really want to use it to determine the gender of a baby.
    Hope someone can help me..

check in your mods folder in the folder you have all the mc files makes sure there is one for mc pregnancy you might have accidentally gotten rid of it or lost it somehow, if it is missing just redownload and check for it again

Hi,
    I checked in my mods folder and the mc pregnancy file is there. I can click on a computer and select mc pregnancy there, for the storytelling options and stuff, but if I click on my pregnant sim to check the gender of the baby, it doesn't show up. I'm pretty sure I have all the mccc files downloaded, so I really don't know what is causing this...

Sounds like you might want to pop in to DPs livechat through Discord.
    https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW

Somone there will probably be able to help.

Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • rinnenotsubasarinnenotsubasa Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi!

I've been getting this last exception error and I don't know what it means.

I think it's caused by one of my animation packages because when I deleted them from Mods folder (including WhickedSims mod),
    there was no error.

After I put the mod and animations back, the error occurred again.

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>a0cfd7773eed92fc5c4d2dc6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-27 11:12:13</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.49.1020-1.200.000.373.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:2910</categoryid><desyncid>a0cfd7773eed92fc5c4d2dc6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.mixer_social_AskIfSingle_targeted_romance_alwaysOn'> (TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType')
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 512, in generate_choices
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 128, in add_potential_aops
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 1886, in potential_pie_menu_sub_interactions_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 412, in generate_content_set
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 273, in get_valid_aops_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 248, in aop_valid_for_scoring
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_mixer_interaction.py", line 171, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2814, in test
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.139h\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.139h\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log
    File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2731, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 519, in run_tests
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 122, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 443, in get_participants
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_mixer_interaction.py", line 351, in get_participants
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2910, in get_participants
    TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType'
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>a0cfd7773eed92fc5c4d2dc6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-27 11:12:14</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.49.1020-1.200.000.373.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:2910</categoryid><desyncid>a0cfd7773eed92fc5c4d2dc6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.mixer_social_AskToBeGirlfriend_targeted_romance_relationship'> (TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 512, in generate_choices
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 128, in add_potential_aops
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 1886, in potential_pie_menu_sub_interactions_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 412, in generate_content_set
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 273, in get_valid_aops_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 248, in aop_valid_for_scoring
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_mixer_interaction.py", line 171, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2814, in test
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.139h\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.139h\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log
    File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2731, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 519, in run_tests
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 122, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 443, in get_participants
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_mixer_interaction.py", line 351, in get_participants
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2910, in get_participants
    TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>a0cfd7773eed92fc5c4d2dc6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-27 11:12:16</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.49.1020-1.200.000.373.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:2910</categoryid><desyncid>a0cfd7773eed92fc5c4d2dc6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.mixer_social_AskIfSingle_targeted_romance_alwaysOn'> (TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType')
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>a0cfd7773eed92fc5c4d2dc6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-27 11:12:17</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.49.1020-1.200.000.373.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:2910</categoryid><desyncid>a0cfd7773eed92fc5c4d2dc6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.mixer_social_AskToBeGirlfriend_targeted_romance_relationship'> (TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType')
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>a0cfd7773eed92fc5c4d2dc6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-27 11:12:43</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.49.1020-1.200.000.373.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:2910</categoryid><desyncid>a0cfd7773eed92fc5c4d2dc6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.mixer_social_AskIfSingle_targeted_romance_alwaysOn'> (TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType')
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>a0cfd7773eed92fc5c4d2dc6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-27 11:12:43</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.49.1020-1.200.000.373.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:2910</categoryid><desyncid>a0cfd7773eed92fc5c4d2dc6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.mixer_social_AskToBeGirlfriend_targeted_romance_relationship'> (TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType')
    </root>
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Just a quick note, the autosave function seems to be overwriting other saves. Not entirely sure it's MCCC, but I use Save, and only rarely use Save As. Turned it off for now to test, but wanted to give you guys the heads up just in case!
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hi!

I've been getting this last exception error and I don't know what it means.

I think it's caused by one of my animation packages because when I deleted them from Mods folder (including WhickedSims mod), there was no error.

After I put the mod and animations back, the error occurred again.

Your lastException means, that you have to update your game at first.

You are several patches behind (your version: 1.47.49.1020 - current S4 version: 1.48.94.1020).
    Update your game through Origin and check whether you still get lastExceptions.

Mods these days are aligned with the game version. If you run your mods in the latest version, but not an updated game, you're always in trouble. If you don't want to update your game for whatever reason, you have to stick to the matching mod versions.

Finally: This is a public T-rated forum. If you want to avoid trouble with the moderators, don't mention WW or any other 18+ mods again.
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    edited January 2019
    Just a quick note, the autosave function seems to be overwriting other saves. Not entirely sure it's MCCC, but I use Save, and only rarely use Save As. Turned it off for now to test, but wanted to give you guys the heads up just in case!

Autosave is always a matter of configuration.

Take special care regarding
    • Autosave_HexSlotNumber - MCCC > MCCC Settings > Auto-Save > Auto-Save Slot-Number
    • Autosave_MaxSaveNumber - MCCC > MCCC Settings > Auto-Save > Maximum Save Slot Number
    • Autosave_Name - MCCC > MCCC Settings > Auto-Save > Auto-Save Name
    With those settings in tune there should be no problems with overwriting.

Find a more detailed explanation of the autosave settings here: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_cmd_center
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    edited January 2019
    Is there a way to stop the “watch play” interaction? Every time one of my sims throws a birthday party, all of the adults & teens end up cheering & watch the children playing with toys! Super annoying. If there is no way to stop it, can it be added? Thanks!

Edited for typo.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    Is there a way to stop the “watch play” interaction? Every time one of my sims throws a birthday party, all of the adults & teens end up cheering & watch the children playing with toys! Super annoying. If there is no way to stop it, can it be added? Thanks!

Edited for typo.

Hello @Destin2016
    Using the Automation scan feature may help
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/automation
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Thank you @rosemow. You’re always so helpful. 😊
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Would that stop adults dropping everything and refusing to eat/use the bathroom because one of the kids is playing with the dollhouse and they suddenly want to do it too?
    image.png
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Would that stop adults dropping everything and refusing to eat/use the bathroom because one of the kids is playing with the dollhouse and they suddenly want to do it too?

It's already defined in the premade mc_tuner.cfg, which can also been downloaded on that page.
    “Play Dolls”

13337,DollHouse_Play
          165004,autonomousSimPicker_dollhouse_PlayWith

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hey Folks. Back Simming after being away several weeks. Have updated the game and MCCC. Seem to have gotten myself a Last Exception Error and my teenager (alien) has come home from school early. Not sure if it's to do with the chance card even she received or what; it's just not that obvious.
    It's probably no big deal (if it's a one off), but I can't seem to get into Discord to ask someone to have a look at the last exception text/doc.
    Please help/advise? Thanks
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    edited January 2019
    Quite possible @rosemow. She took a sack lunch. Will that explain the Last Exception as well? I know the errors aren't caused by MCCC per se, but just identified and flagged.

Have done a "ME TOO" at the top of that AHQ thread. Cheers
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »

It's already defined in the premade mc_tuner.cfg, which can also been downloaded on that page.
    “Play Dolls”

13337,DollHouse_Play

Thanks, Bonxie. Now if I could just figure out why two separate households would rather put food that's just bene cooked on the coffee table when there's plenty of counter space closer to the stove along with dining tables... Can't remember if that had started before I started using MCCC or if it just got worse after.
    image.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »

“Play Dolls”

13337,DollHouse_Play

Thanks, Bonxie. Now if I could just figure out why two separate households would rather put food that's just bene cooked on the coffee table when there's plenty of counter space closer to the stove along with dining tables... Can't remember if that had started before I started using MCCC or if it just got worse after.

This isn't an MCCC thing, it's the just the game being aggravating.
  • Sigh234Sigh234 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey. I’m interested in using MCCC. I installed it and all but it doesn’t seem to be working. It doesn’t pop up in the in game but I see the script mods alright in custom content when I start the game. Any ideas ?
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Sigh234 wrote: »
    Hey. I’m interested in using MCCC. I installed it and all but it doesn’t seem to be working. It doesn’t pop up in the in game but I see the script mods alright in custom content when I start the game. Any ideas ?

@Sigh234, follow these troubleshooting steps to see if they help:

https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/help/troubleshooting

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top