Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• GoodinworldGoodinworld Posts: 4 New Member
    > @sparkfairy1 said:
    > elanorbreton wrote: »
    >
    > Maybe EA are already hard at work on adding toddlers in and just keeping it a secret...
    >
    > I am currently holding on in the hope that they are working on them and will bring them out of the hat for a patch or the first EP. If the first EP comes out and there are no toddlers by then, my hopes will cave as I can't see them waiting any longer than that. And that will be the end of TS4 for me :'(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > For me too. That's why I started this thread- I want it to be clear to EA that we do represent a key group within sims fans. I'd rather they just came out and said if we can have hope! This silence this far on is killing it for me :-(

These babies are so cute I especially love the alien babies but haven't made my way there yet.
  • GoodinworldGoodinworld Posts: 4 New Member
    Does anyone think that they will tell a story from a babies perspective? They don't choose their parents what it we were babies and development to University as the ending? We then transfer our Sims to Sims 4 or Sims 3
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Wow, it's interesting (and kind of sad) that this thread was made when the game first released and family play hasn't gotten much better at all. Yeah, toddlers were added, but babies are still objects, there are barely any activities for kids to do, and nearly every aspect of the game is still geared towards single adult Sims.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    This thread has been inactive for quite some time. Please don't necropost in extremely old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top