Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clubs are empty? PLEASE HELP :O

2...Next

Comments

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited September 2011
    Neverent wrote:
    Okay then we've got computer specs ruled out.

Your next step is look around town for a spot that might be mysteriously calling out to sims to congregate there. People have reported beaches, a parking garage, etc., have lured all of the sims in the town to the spot where they all just gather, starve to death, etc. and never go home. Deleting this area has fixed it for them.

Worth a shot to look.

I don't know. I just think the game is bad at attracting sims to clubs in other towns. My Bridgeport is fine, but other town's clubs are empty.

My specs are fine.
    === Rating info ===
    GPU: 5 GPU Memory: 4 CPU: 4 RAM: 4 CPU Speed: 3013 Threading: 3
    Adjusted CPU: 3618 RAM: 8190 Adjusted RAM: 7678 Cores: 4

There are only two clubs in my other towns. When one is dead, the other is a hot spot. I don't have sims raving at strange places. I've had one club in Sunset Valley take off and seem normal. It didn't do that until the game generated a celebrity and a vampire. I've only experienced this once. I don't think I've played my other towns long enough for it to happen.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Glic2003Glic2003 Posts: 2,933 Member
    edited September 2011
    Awhile ago, I saw someone posted the explanation for this issue. Apparently the game draws Sims to the clubs based on their personality traits. So, for example, Sims with "party animal" will appear in clubs more often than any others.

Unfortunately the system does not seem to work very well, because if a club only draws certain traits and only a few Sims in town have those traits then club = empty.

Someone created a mod to address this issue, but I can't seem to find it. If anyone knows about it, please post! :D
    simsig_willwright.gif

"We've been attributing the state of The Sims 4 to greed but I think it's time to give sheer incompetence another look."
    -Honeywell
  • AnonymousMissAnonymousMiss Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited September 2011
    I usually avoid the lounges or high end dance clubs, because most lower level celeb and normal Sims are not allowed in, therefore there will be less visitors. The sports bars and dive bars seem to be where the party's at in my Bridgeport.
  • Glow162Glow162 Posts: 1 New Member
    Just for the record, changing the numbers in the Graphicresources.srg 100% works.

That IS the FIX. Period.

Changed mine to

And it worked instantaneously.

there's sims everywhere now, and the clubs are poppin.

I'm playing on Mac, but I'm sure it'll do the same for folks using Windows.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    This thread has been inactive for around 8 years now. While your help is welcome and appreciated please don't necropost in extremely old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top